What's new

First Battle of Rajasthan - Where Arab lost to Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
British took less than 100 years to take over Delhi in 1857 from their victory in the battle of plassey in 1753 while it took 500 years for the Arab/afghan muslim invaders to reach Delhi after the loss of Prthiviraj chuhan in 1292 from their conquest of Sindh in 712 .

Pakistani's take pride in a loser foreign invader.

Some still think they came in peace to spread Islam and liberate the oppressed!
Why you always seems to be Frustrated about Pakistan? Do you have any personal reason for it or its some sort of disease?

British took less than 100 years to take over Delhi in 1857 from their victory in the battle of plassey in 1753 while it took 500 years for the Arab/afghan muslim invaders to reach Delhi after the loss of Prthiviraj chuhan in 1292 from their conquest of Sindh in 712 .

yeah thats what Industrial revolution can do...One salient difference about the Arab invaders and the British is while the Arab,Afghan and other invaders came to plunder the wealth,the British rule helped in developing India.We should takes lessons from the history,else we are bound to repeat it.

Hardly,thats just a figment of your imagination.

Their power comes from being in a oil/gas resource rich area and thus they become more significant in geopolitics.

I am talking about the Ottoman's because they survived till the first world war,the longest of all monarchies.

They truly deserve to be called the dominant power because they took the fight to Europe and even dominated Yugoslavia,Greece and took Constantinople from the Romans and they are here even today.

This reminds me of how Pakistanis claim,how they once ruled Spain and the Arabs mocking them saying,when did u ever do so?

India and Brazil are here to stay for good and they are the new age powers and once this hoopla of oil/gas story ends we ll just have the number game to play and we ll see how it goes.

Turkey is nothing in front of India/Brazil.

They are begging for an EU spot for a longtime and still are not in.

They don't want to be with u,history leeches.For them u r just a brownie,not Turkic and hell not even Kurd.

US never conquered those lands but the Ottomans lost all that land,

and no prizes for guessing who lost India.

What the f*ck are you talking about? I can't even understand most of your gibberish. Learn to write English.

Turks don't have their economy based on Oil. Don't confuse them with Saudis. Take your head out of your a$$...

Pakistanis ruled spain? LOL.

Arabs also "took fight to Europe" in Spain,Southern France, and Italy...anyways, this is not relevant.

Stop quoting me when you have nothing to say.

Go read a book.

Your claim of the biggest kabzaa of all time just didn't happen

What does this word mean?

Why would turks be with us? We have nothing to do with Turks. They are just our ally in the Middle-East...

History leeches? How are Americans history leeches? You seem drunk.

Teeta,

make a choice whether you are American/Pakistani.

If you are American, your presence in this thread is irrelevant.

If you are a pakistani,then it is.

Make the choice,you cant understand what i wrote because you dont know ****.

If you didn't understand the meaning of kabzaa u have no business in this thread.

period.

False information!

A confused nation, who dosn't know.. what they shall call them self.

Hindustan was name given by the central Asians, once they occupied various tiny states of the region.

India was name given by British.

Bharat is a fictional state, in hinduism.

After partition... India name is no more valid.

Actually, after partition, popular hindu leaders use to call it Hindustan.. but it is fashionable to be addressed by the title given by masters.

Now we can well imagine, what would become of history if current population of this India starts to re-write History.

My advise... find a name for your state first... other wise if you loose it to Zaid Hamid.. there will be conflict to record your defeat... we may very well call it simple Hind.

11000 posts under ur belt and still ill-educated???? I never knew Arrian was British...
Arrian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is not some newborn state , Its a old culture, old state, it has many name...

Alas! your Pakistani syllabus start from Islam and end at Islam...

Turks are more "dominant" than indians/brazilians combined even today (This word dominant is a wrong word to use though)...
Turks are absolutely nothing in front of India in the only sense there is - Comprehensive National Power.
India far outstrips them. Dont embarass by comparing modern day India and Turkey.

In anycase, today there is no Country in the Middle East that has the capability to invade India.

Teeta,

make a choice whether you are American/Pakistani.

If you are American, your presence in this thread is irrelevant.

If you are a pakistani,then it is.

Make the choice,you cant understand what i wrote because you dont know ****.

If you didn't understand the meaning of kabzaa u have no business in this thread.

period.

I'm a man from America. And I made comments on the subjects related to history, on which I have more command on that you can ever have.

I'm just stating plain truths...counter them or stfu.

dont do ur teenage trashtalk with me,u r a man from america?

i have no interest or need to take u seriously in this thread.

Turks are absolutely nothing in front of India in the only sense there is - Comprehensive National Power.
India far outstrips them. Dont embarass by comparing modern day India and Turkey.

In anycase, today there is no Country in the Middle East that has the capability to invade India.

Wow..comparing india with Turkey is an embarrassment for....indians? :woot: If anything, this is an embarrassment to Turks who have created a 10 times better lives for themselves than indians...

Anyways, times of invasions are over...

Middle-East still holds more wealth than India. Yes, oil is also regarded as "wealth".....

"Comprehensive National Power"? India is nothing but just another country that can't even project its "comprehensive National power" on its neighbor, let alone anything else :rofl:

Can we all pls ignore the foul mouthed idiot pls.

At topic - the war was important to understand the imperialistic nature of the new religion. For no reason the attack was carried out and when finally successful a cultural / political / material oppression was enforced on the locals. It was plain imperialism, where looting and raping and taking your vanquished opponent's women as sex slaves was officially allowed. Those who were culturally vanquished try to glorify that imperialism, as they have no choice.

@Teeta laying the law down in delusional Indians :cheers:

You have only been here a few months but I am sure you are already realizing that Indians live in their own world.
They are trying to convince the world they are a super power when they harbor one of the world's largest starving population.
They think they are better than Arabs/Muslims because they bought a few airplanes from Russia and France. They think they are an economic powerhouse because they built a few call centers.
These are all signs of their delusion.
And to top is all off, they are insecure as heck.

As for the topic, big deal
Indians won a battle, but ultimately it proved fruitless.
If anything, they should be more proud of Porus since he fully stopped the Greek invasion and that is why only Afghanistan and Pakistan have Greek background and not rest of India.
Where as Islam did eventually come to the rest of India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the very fact that Arabs crossed entire Arabian peninsula, crossed the mountainous plains, and attacked the huge Indian landmass in 7th century is just astonishing.

Historically, "Islamic Civilization" (as people call it) has maintained the best success ratio among ALL human civilizations of humanity's recorded history. Quite impressive. "Mashallah" for that...

But this doesn't change the very fact of nature that is written in my signature...

Today, Islam lacks political power, wealth, political stability, science & technology, media outreach, and economy-If this situation remains, Islam will FALL. Historically, no ideology has able to maintain its global relevance without the above mentioned things.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...an-where-arab-lost-indians.html#ixzz2IWA2bhkf

Wealth? I doubt it ....Almost all Muslim country has some resources! What they lack is unity and leadership...Rest will all fall in place

Wow..comparing india with Turkey is an embarrassment for....indians? :woot: If anything, this is an embarrassment to Turks who have created a 10 times better lives for themselves than indians...

Anyways, times of invasions are over...

Middle-East still holds more wealth than India. Yes, oil is also regarded as "wealth".....

"Comprehensive National Power"? India is nothing but just another country that can't even project its "comprehensive National power" on its neighbor, let alone anything else :rofl:

It would take the entire middle east together to be able to mount an invasion of India and even then doubtful it will be successful. India on the other hand has not only divided Pakistan, has made almost the entire South Asia bend to its will time and again. Like i said today, Turkey as a country is not comparable to India in military or economy.

The important events here are Bin Qasim's victory and then the defeat in battle of Rajasthan.

Then comes the mahmud Ghazni in the 11th Century and his victories by which he came up until the western banks of the Indus and that is followed by Ghori doing his raids from Samarkand onto finally defeating Prithviraj Chauhan in 1206.

So,we can say that the real period of domination or the muslim rule is from 1206-aurangazeb's death in 1707.

That marks 500 years.

In certain states of India, the so called 1000 year rule was even less than than 300 years.

In Maharashtra, the muslim rule might have started around 1400 and ended in 1650 after Shivaji Maharaj declared swaraj and independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom