What's new

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here!

remember Indians: do you remember 80s? when a smuggled VCR or TV is considered a Trophy(India was a restricted market during that times)? these BD,SL,PK markets considers these old vehicles as trophies.

(JDM- Japanese Domestic Market)
it's only JDM 2nd hand cars. no taste for VFM, contemporary cars and other vehicles.

Srilanka, Bangladesh and even Pakistanis seems to like JDM 2nds. may be, the build quality and sheet metal used are better, but believe us(Indians), buying new car-use it for 3-5years-sell/exchange it for new car is the best model rather than shamelessly importing from foreign countries. you may find 1980's Toyotas running in BD or Srilanka considering the market there which is biased for 2nd hands.

In India we call this 'mini-van', unlike car in BD. Lols
come to dhaka and watch it! every cars are japanese made. we don't drive embassador or tata , and for sake nobody will buy that tata nano car here trust me. ignorance can't be justified

flop project .nobody will buy it .

tatas and mahindras are glorified tuktuks with air conditioning :lol:
mahindra-xuv-5oo-review-white-L.jpg

mahindra-xuv500-3rd-row-seat-053.jpg

Tata-Safari-DICOR.jpg

1144407d1380277959-tata-xenon-crew-cab-launched-downgraded-variant-xenon-xt-tatatufftruckconcept5.jpg

u8_Maruti-Suzuki-xa-alpha-SUV.jpg

17322.jpg

Dude I am utterly surprised at the comments from Bangladeshis. All auto companies have to buy the design license from somewhere to start(Huyandai did it, Mahindra did it, Tata did it). This is the start of their own industry, that too a labour intensive one,like auto. I can't believe how they are dissing on their own people. This is mind boggling. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It's look funny like in animated movies but it is cool. I like it :enjoy:

come to dhaka and watch it! every cars are japanese made. we don't drive embassador or tata , and for sake nobody will buy that tata nano car here trust me. ignorance can't be justified

flop project .nobody will buy it .

Most of which is refurbished second hand ones,and how many cars are there / Do you know vehicles per capita of your country?

It is a good step but I think you need to focus on cars like Zen or probably Hyundai i10 if you're looking for a family hatch back.

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here! | HiFi Public

iris.jpg

The first Bangladeshi made car is here name Sobari (Meaning: ‘For All’ in Bangla). The Shobari family car was made in Obhoynagor, in Jessore district, and costs only 6 lakhs and 45 thousand taka. Aside from the engine, which was made in India, everything else in the Sobari family car was made locally. The car looks quite similar to India’s Nano car. To be precise the design is almost replica to the Tata Magic IRIS. In Bangladesh this car will be re-branded as Sobari.

The diesel run car can go on 35 kilometers per liter of fuel and has a top speed of 75 kilometer per hour. It can accommodate five passengers. The car also sports LED displays and DVD quality sound system along with other modern features.

The car was displayed on Sunday, the third and last day of ‘The biggest and only show for the automotive world of Bangladesh’ which was held at the Bangabandhu International Convention Centre. The motor show started on April 18 and ended on April 20.

Mohammad Rowshan Khan, the marketing manager of Sobari family car, stated to Banglanews24 that except for the engine, this is the first car that has been manufactured in Bangladesh. He also said that if the demand for the car increases, it will help reduce unemployment and also enhance the reputation of the country. He further stated that aside from the Nano there is no other family car that is cheaper than Sobari.

@arp2041 @BDforever @idune @kalu_miah @MBI Munshi and others...........

another evil "sazish" by evil banya hindus to try to "trap" the "momins":pissed::taz::taz:

Back
Top Bottom