What's new

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here!

They already call it "Awami" car :devil:
ye kya
conspiracy.jpg

mere zaid bhai ko to ye sun ke "mirgi aa jayegi " :pissed:

:enjoy:Just like Hindus worship Muslims by supplying them with their holy cow. Ultimate sacrifice to their masters.

You people can't see anything except religion. You did not realize we also eat pigs.

bhaat er modhye BAAL, aar boro boro chaal......
bokachoda lungiwaala, dimu putki te jhaal.......

arz hai......
laal miya tor phutki kere laal......
alla miyae lekhyaa disey hindu-musalman.

thoko taali.

that cart would still have more durability than your tata toilet-on-wheels

Jamatis never fail to bow down to the master. :lol:

BTW this "car" was designed to replace tuk tuks, it is not a family car.

Last edited:
Jamatis never fail to bow down to the master. :lol:

BTW this "car" was designed to replace tuk tuks, it is not a family car.
yes BDis are very loyal to non-Indian products. can't you see that? i would pay more for that golf cart than that Tata moving toilet.

attempts by BAL-affiliated business interests to dump these Tata-Mahindra moving toilets is only going to find strong opposition from BDis

yes BDis are very loyal to non-Indian products. can't you see that? i would pay more for that golf cart than that Tata moving toilet.

attempts by BAL-affiliated business interests to dump these Tata-Mahindra moving toilets is only going to find strong opposition from BDis
You are mistaken then because poor BD's can only afford TATA and Mahindra cars :lol: They dont have any other choice :no:

Eoow no. A bangladeshi is a bangladeshi. Trust me, you do not want any part of bangladesh to be integrated back with the Republic of India; it would take decades to bring them upto speed with even WB, which almost feels like a developed nation in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom