What's new

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here!

A Bangladeshi is an Indian.. Just because some one change the religion and name of his city cannot become alien...

I wish one day BD will become India...

Why would you want a densely populated swamp with a lot of Islamists in India?

yes BDis are very loyal to non-Indian products. can't you see that? i would pay more for that golf cart than that Tata moving toilet.

I expect nothing better from jamatis other than licking their master's boot blindly and shamelessly.

Last edited:
tata-pixel-2.jpg

tata-pixel-1.jpg

Tata-Pixel-rear-side-view-.jpg

This is a different version of nano for western countries. Looks cool!

:lol:Indians are strange creatures, 9 pages on this crap.
LOL most of the pages are actually response to your senseless posts. Funny isn't it. :lol:

Last edited:
Why would you want a densely populated swamp with a lot of Islamists in India?

Revert all of them to there original religion. Once they have change there religion, they will do it again.

Most of the problem will be solved :P

Hasina and nitol niloy group tired a lot to dump these murir tin Indian junk on BD with no apparent success so far. BD roads are ruled by Japanese cars mainly Toyota. A junk is a junk no matter in what form TATA tries to sell. :lol:

:lol:I wouldnt be caught dead in this. I know I should be proud of this crap but I couldn't resist, most of Bangladeshis will reject this crap like Indian crap cars, this is a death trap like the Tata Nano. Bangladesh can do much better than this crap, I have higher expectations.
To be precise the design is almost replica to the Tata Magic IRIS. In Bangladesh this car will be re-branded as Sobari.
First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here! | HiFi Public

Back
Top Bottom