What's new

First Bangladeshi manufactured family car is here!

:lol:i cant believe Indians are proud of tatas and mahindras. We Bangladeshis admit to shit cars being shit. Its time indians come out and admit their products are junk

--
wow.
those who cant make anything . caling all rocket scince
first make sure you stacy back in next 50 yrs as climate change will change map of asia..and
bay of begal region

those same stupid indians runs microsoft...adobe.. and other top mnc
:lol:brain drain India

:lol:i cant believe Indians are proud of tatas and mahindras. We Bangladeshis admit to shit cars being shit. Its time indians come out and admit their products are junk

:lol:brain drain India

-- that prove atleast we have brains..
- yes we are so poor that we prod of tata and mahindra..

may i know you prod of what?
please

i cant believe Indians are proud of tatas and mahindras. We Bangladeshis admit to shit cars being shit. Its time indians come out and admit their products are junk
TATA, Mahindra, Maruti provide good product in good price.
If you want a Ferrari in price 1000000 than its not possible in present.
People are jealous bcoz they cannot afford it i think
Its like "Grapes are sour" from old story

TATA, Mahindra, Maruti provide good product in good price.
If you want a Ferrari in price 1000000 than its not possible in present.
People are jealous bcoz they cannot afford it i think
Its like "Grapes are sour" from old story
tatas and mahindras are glorified tuktuks with air conditioning :lol:

@pursuit of happiness @Sourya Kharb
While our auto industry climbs its way to the top, all the while making rapid strides in developing indigenous tech, increasing manufacturing and worldwide exports many fold, the tin can rickshaw-commuting, cheap and tattered sheet metal bus-travelling, second, third, and fourth-hand-reconditioned vehicle-driving low lifes to our east shall continue to exist either blissfully unaware, or in complete denial of what goes on in their Master's territory.

Arguing with an ignorant bangladeshi is a waste of time.

Now that most of the luxury cars brands in UK are in the hands of Indians, It will only take a few years to produce a world class luxury car.

You can vent your frustration out of sheer ignorance for sure until then .... You do not like Bengali es or their territory either.

this is a death trap like the Tata Nano.
You just can't afford the car. Ask Mr. Rajapaksha about Nano
nano-cabs1.gif

Or even Sri Lankans : Yellow Tata Nano cabs in Sri Lanka

--
ok
u did not answered what you proud of,,
is it compulsory by law to buy tata and mahindra

@pursuit of happiness @Sourya Kharb
While our auto industry climbs its way to the top, all the while making rapid strides in developing indigenous tech, increasing manufacturing and worldwide exports many fold, the tin can rickshaw-commuting, cheap and tattered sheet metal bus-travelling, second, third, and fourth-hand-reconditioned vehicle-driving low lifes to our east shall continue to exist either blissfully unaware, or in complete denial of what goes on in their Master's territory.

Arguing with an ignorant bangladeshi is a waste of time.
--
true..
let him come to logic as he is so proud of

--
can i know which car bangledh made and exported ..

this is a rickshaw in many parts of India. called iris or something. makes horrible 2 cylinder 4 stroke diesel "khad khad" sound.
I was about to say that and correction it's used everywhere in India as taxi/replacement of autos..

Back
Top Bottom