What's new

Firing incidents in Karachi claim five lives, many injured

AbhimanyuShrivastav

Reaction score
Firing incidents in Karachi claim five lives, many injured | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: Clashes between two groups sparked heavy gunfights in Sikandar Goth area of Sachal, on Monday. One person was killed and two other were injured as a result of the firing after which tension gripped the area, DawnNews reported.

Unknown gunmen opened fire near Al-Asif square, killing one person. The dead body of the deceased was shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.

Firing also claimed the life of one person in Baghdadi area of Lyari, whereas five others were injured.

Three other people were injured by firing in Machar Colony area.

Attack at an ice-cream parlour near Lighthouse area killed one woman. The body was taken to Civil Hospital.

According to the police, the incident was a result of personal enmity.

One person died of gunshot wound under mysterious circumstances in Bin Qasim Town of Karachi.

Unknown gunmen opened fire at a car in Essa Nagri, injuring one person. The injured person is stated to be a political party worker.

Incidents of firing by unknown gunmen were also reported in Tin Hatti, Pak colony, Muwach Goth because of which fear and tension gripped the area.

I guess those unfortunate events are normal to happen in a 200 million population country. I hear about similar incidents from time to time in Jordan which is considered a Secure, tranquil and small country. There are tens of similar hate/criminal insedents occur everyday in USA.

I guess those unfortunate events are normal to happen in a 200 million population country. I hear about similar incidents from time to time in Jordan which is considered a Secure, tranquil and small country. There are tens of similar hate/criminal insedents occur everyday in USA.

These are not that kinda incidents.

This is political gangwar going on in Karachi.

You started three threads within six minutes about deaths in Pakistan.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/169851-blast-sadda-market-kills-one.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...nsurgents-attack-olai-check-post-mohmand.html

Are you just scanning the web for death in Pakistan and starting a thread for each incident?

Let me know if its not allowed and I will stop. Didnt know there is a problem to that.

PS: It was not about death but but terror incidents for the Pakistan's War forum..

Dont shoot the messenger guys..

Unfortunate events indeed. But how many such incidents occur daily in india. Care to highlight.

there was a time when there used to be gang warfare in Mumbai but that ended 15 yrs ago . thanks to the encounter squad of the cops.
yes the fact is Karachi does have a problem right now . but i feel its mainly due to the easy availability of guns . its sad people have to die . the cops need to handle this , that all.

Chill..Karachi is a city of about 15 million..and four five people dying in incidents of Robbery/Gang war/Mishaps is nothing abnormal ..
Same happens everyday in Mumbai,Newyork and every mega city of the world.

Chill..Karachi is a city of about 15 million..and four five people dying in incidents of Robbery/Gang war/Mishaps is nothing abnormal ..
Same happens everyday in Mumbai,Newyork and every mega city of the world.

I think these killings are more related to the recent gang war kind of environment that got created in Karachi and is continuing for last 3-4 days. Assumes more importance with the scattered news coming up of Sindhu Desh insurgency getting a fresh lease of life thru support from BLA

Back
Top Bottom