What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Indeed ANA is using it today but should Pakistan be using cotton buds to target ANA ?

I have No sympathy for ANA if they are at fault. I am not a blind Afghan nationalist. Do what is necessary from your side, God will judge between both sides.

I just don't want war in that region, Pashtuns have suffered enough for the past few decades. I am not saying others haven't but we are the biggest victims.

Solomon I have been taught in a Christian owned school outside the current boundaries of Pakistan and vouch for secularism in Pakistan. But even I can see that Israel has a draconian foreign policy, oppresses Palestinians and is America's blue eyed boy allowed to keep nukes while Iran and Pakistan are not.
IMO you've demonstrated in this thread that you only "see" what you're willing to see.

Rtd.Brig Asad Munir in a program was saying that medical teams of Afghan Taliban, in 90s, would visit Mohmand agency for Polio drops and would claim that Mohmand agency belongs to Afghanistan. So this Durrand line issue is a very serious issue for all Afghans, just like Kashmir issue is for Pakistan. Thats why they opened fire on ones constructing gate, simply because they dont recognize it as international border. While Pakistanis are surprised that why Afghans are behaving like this.
And we have the capability to make the most unthankful nation to understand that this is the International border.

Are you a human? With this kind of thinking you seem to be mentally ill. Go see a doctor and no more video games for you.

Quote a post from few pages back without caring to understand in what context a post was made or feeling necessity to read follow up posts to that... Yeah that sounds about right! What else? lets make a comment on what is merely a joke and can only happen in fantasy (but perfect world) and show how noble I am... True that! Do you really think a govt. will start handing out license to kills? maybe in paralell universe?

Anyway back to my point, we have few afghan refugee sympathisers within our ranks and file (reference to PDF). Jinko takleef hai woh refugees of ab apne gher laijain, or something but its time to clean Pakistan from these afghans.

Perhaps the most important is that you can't pursue justice unless you're willing to pursue truth., not just claim something is truth and then enforce it from the barrel of a gun.

Of course, this is what Israel is teaching the world ... in a parallel universe!

Reminds me of a joke John Kerry told Russia with a very serious and straight face? Something like “In 21st century, you just don’t” invade another country “on a completely trumped up pretext”

:omghaha:

As wrote earlier, nothing amazes me anymore in this media-created utopia anymore.

even if it does they will lose their 2 divs they underestimate us (because of hashish obviously).
Just to give an insight here is an event from 2012 " Pakistani Special Forces Troops from elite SSG entered 4 to 5 km deep inside Afghan borders from Lower Dir area in pursuit of militants. Afghan Forces opened fire in retaliation, 11 Afghan Soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire. Pakistan immediately withdrew without any casualties. Afghanistan also blamed SSG Commandos for taking away the body of a killed Afghan Army Major." If this company of SSG can do inside their territory imagine what we can do when we are inside our area to them.
I don't agree with the story provided but the scenario is possible. Roots Allahafiz

Rtd.Brig Asad Munir in a program was saying that medical teams of Afghan Taliban, in 90s, would visit Mohmand agency for Polio drops and would claim that Mohmand agency belongs to Afghanistan. So this Durrand line issue is a very serious issue for all Afghans, just like Kashmir issue is for Pakistan. Thats why they opened fire on ones constructing gate, simply because they dont recognize it as international border. While Pakistanis are surprised that why Afghans are behaving like this.

They can go fk themselves even then the reality is it is international border under international law and you cannot challenge that. whereas Kashmir is a disputed territory under international law.

Things seem to be going downhill if this video is accurate. Can anyone verify?

ANA using heavy artillary

Idiots. They seem to be very excited for starting a war. Its like you buy toys for kids and they are eager to play with it. These shells are gonna fall on civilian population of Landi Kotal. There is too much gap between armies of Afghanistan and Pakistan, they dont seem to realize it. Afghan forces are rather too much aggressive in these clashes even though they are weak, i wonder why?.

Your sympathetic stand to Afghans does not add up and I have been told you are an Indian.

Also I have constantly stated how it is unfair to think of our lands as theirs and not recognize the current border as de facto border. They lost those lands and refused support to Pakistani Pashtuns to fight the British just to save Kandahar and Kabul. Otherwise like under Shah Shuja they would be dancing for the British. Now that Pakistani Pashtuns are far advanced in every field and escaped the violence employed by terrorists in Afghanistan they blame the Punjabis and want their lands to revert to what they were under the Durranis.

Pakistani Pashtuns today stand against Afghanistan, you should not try to hide the fact that Pashtuns in FATA particularly are alarmed by the residence of Afghan drug lords and criminal kingpins in huge fortress like houses in FATA without being registered and want them out. They bring crime and terrorism to our country.

What has Afghanistan to offer to Pakistani Pashtuns? Afghanistan does not accept the Durrand Line and that is the problem an crux and reason for the deterioration of Pak-Afghan relations. Pakistanis could argue that Afghanistan belongs to Pakistan as Khushal Khan Khattak and Rehman Baba were both born in Peshawar and Ahmed Shah Abdali in Multan-all part of Pakistan and part of our land-Pakistani Pashtuns have a bigger chunk of Pashtun history because they are of larger size but we aren't even arguing that! Afghans are in their silly understanding of history. How is it logical for 30 million pashtuns of Pakistan to join a country with around 12-14 million. The smaller population always joins the bigger one. Afghanistan's stand on the durand line is flawed and your justifications for Afghan aggression are misled. Afghans should give up this nonsense of the durand line and allow relations to flourish. They have refused to do this.

Of course, this is what Israel is teaching the world ... in a parallel universe!
It isn't what Israel teaches. It's what it does. That's why it's so important for many political leaders - especially the corrupt, incompetent, and those bent on stealing from their own people - to hide Israel's excellent example of good world citizenship and ethical conduct. Because they pale by comparison to the Jewish State in charity, humanity, lawfulness, and equity. So much so that it many countries, including Pakistan, it's entirely permitted to slander the Jewish State yet practically forbidden to correct them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom