What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if this had happened in Pakistan? A one moron attacking a church somewhere and all hell would have broken loose. there would have been talk of extremist take over of the nuclear weapons.

They say Pakistani men like white women yet on this thread you can see the love for the Latinas. :lol: :smitten:

Imagine if this had happened in Pakistan? A one moron attacking a church somewhere and all hell would have broken loose. there would have been talk of extremist take over of the nuclear weapons.

The shooter wore a white T-shirt but no bulletproof vest, an official says
- CNN update....
They still refuse to release the ethnicity of the shooter.

That's true. But here it's work of a lone wolf. Such an insult to wolves.

Yeah bro I was born here, only been to Pakistan once when I was in the 6th grade for a couple of months and it was a culture shock. I am currently in college my Gpa is 3.7 so I don't regret nothing you know you live and learn. I actually think it is harder for the Pakistanis who immigrate to America (the kids) they just want to fit in so they hang out with the Pakistanis who were born here who take stuff like education for granted and steer the new kids in the wrong direction. It is a shame really. I got so much more to say to people like Fox and you who have gone through the stuff I have lol but will leave the rest for my book I will write when I turn into an old fart. (Inshallah)

then it's really astounding you joined a Pakistani forum and a defence one at that. Usually kids born here wanna have nothing to do with anything assosiated with the land of their parents. Unless it comes to looking for opposite sex. But you have your priorties straight, that's awesome, best of luck.

Well it already happened before in 2001 where a bunch of worthless scumbags killed 16 people at a church in Bahawalpur.

Hey im a pakistani immigrant and don't even talk to the little pakistani hood rats in queens and coney island. In manhattan the pakistanis try to act white so i dont get along with them either. Lolz

Well it already happened before in 2001 where a bunch of worthless scumbags killed 16 people at a church in Bahawalpur.

That was a terrible day. It was actually a catholic school. We used to play cricket right outside the school in this huge park. The gunmen were from out of town.

Hey im a pakistani immigrant and don't even talk to the little pakistani hood rats in queens and coney island. In manhattan the pakistanis try to act white so i dont get along with them either. Lolz

I hate those Pakistani hood rats. i would beat the sh!t out of their skinny wankasta wana be hard ***. None of those smucks ever even seen the inside of a gym. They even try to to act hard during Iftar.

I hate those Pakistani hood rats. i would beat the sh!t out of their skinny wankasta wana be hard ***. None of those smucks ever even seen the inside of a gym. They even try to to act hard during Iftar.

Being from the village i could probably kill them with a slap, but when i see them wearing wife beaters with skinny arms i just crack up and keep walking.

Sikh kids do it too. They try to pass off that they are puerto ricans.

Being from the village i could probably kill them with a slap, but when i see them wearing wife beaters with skinny arms i just crack up and keep walking.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exactly! LOL

oh and yeah, very sad incident indeed. RIP to the victims :(

then it's really astounding you joined a Pakistani forum and a defence one at that. Usually kids born here wanna have nothing to do with anything assosiated with the land of their parents. Unless it comes to looking for opposite sex. But you have your priorties straight, that's awesome, best of luck.

I was like that before I am not gonna lie I didn't want anything to do with Pakistan. As I got older I got more interested and came across this site and once I signed up the Bhartis on this forum helped me find my patriotism really fast. :lol::D

Now I am going to start going back more often maybe even this winter InshAllah.

That was a terrible day. It was actually a catholic school. We used to play cricket right outside the school in this huge park. The gunmen were from out of town.

I don't get along with many anymore either just dwah salaam lol. They are such drama baaz like women. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Yeah they be acting so hard and they usually mad small.

They be acting up inside mosques too. :rolleyes:

Hey, there are lots of Pakistanis here near the NYC area, let's set up a meeting once.

I don't want to drop any names but i go to the biggest mosque in nyc. It's close to Harlem. I always see a mature and diverse crowd there so i don't know. Plus it's not far from my apt. I am moving in two weeks though to due to work. Also my only relative in the US uncle wants me to live with him because i've graduated from school now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom