What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between that, I like the newly coined word "Domestic terrorism". Not sure it will stay as a superficial term or will have wide ramification like application of terror laws if ever someone is caught alive.

No sense. Well I can say nothing anymore. Hope you can observe what has been fed to US society. And learn from external stimuli and feedback effect on response mechanism which affects our decision making ability. Its a wonderful branch of science. And criminals are studied. The criminals who were sometimes innocent and commit crime cause they lost their mind.

Also study rumor transmission. There are hundreds of research articles based on US population. May be then you can understand what I am trying to say.

Don't try to pull a double turn around when your last post was in not in proper comprehensible english.

They have to start profiling these red necks who have amassed so much weaponry in their houses just like they profile an average Muslim with the last name Mohammed. These crazy Johns and Bobs have armories in their houses and ATF and FBI turns blind eye to them cuz they're just being "Americans."

RIP to the innocent dead Sikh worshipers who lost their lives to a merciless thug. I could have been any race or religion, Muslims, Jewish, Hindus or Christians or any other. These sick minded people don't care.

Man, i can relate to a lot of the things you mentioned. I remember in middle school- early high school growing up in the ghetto the only people i mostly knew were Blacks and Hispanics, most of my friends were blacks as well and a lot of them ended up joining the local gangs. I remember how in school kids would get picked on, especially the kids who didn't have any gang affiliation and if you had a new phone or nice pair of Jordan's you were pretty much screwed. The neighborhood was so bad that even the teachers would only bring their crappy cars since those were less likely to get jacked. Around summer time was when it got really violent and desperate. It was like all the thugs came out of hibernation.

I still remember how this kid was beat up very badly, jumped by a whole group of boys, they were literally doing back flips on the kid, that left a lasting impression on me, it was literally like living in a jungle. If you didn't know anybody in the neighborhood you were a basically a target, no one really messed with me since i knew a lot of people and basically grew up there since i was 6, i had friends who were in gangs or had family members in gangs.

There was this gang in my neighborhood known as Lost Boys, L.B. for short, it was pretty big too and a lot of the boys in my neighborhood were in this gang, they had beef with the L.K. (Latin Kings), my friend was initiated into this gang as well, he had a lot of connections, majority of my friends had a family member in a gang or were in a gang themselves. They had to memorize these unique hand shakes, hand signals, etc so that when they came across a fellow gang member they had to prove their membership through these handshakes and signals. Fortunately for me i didn't have to join a gang since my friends had my back regardless, they knew since i was a Pakistani and stood out from the rest, joining a gang would make me a prime target for rival gangs, and considering that the OG's would purposely lengthen my initiation process (you had to fight a active gang soldier for a certain amount of time to become a member) due to me being different from the rest. My other friend was a crip, the school officials switched him out to a different school since he started receiving a lot of threats from rival gang members.

Now when i was in high school, initially i went to the notorious Jamaica High school located in hillside avenue and Gothic street, it had a very bad reputation and eventually they had to close it down in 2009 due to the very low graduation rate and sky high dropout rate. The school was literally a zoo, everyday we had to go through security scans before entering the school, take of our belts like we were in some prison, in the class rooms you had constant brawls, in the hallways it was like animals screaming, crazy. There were a lot of Pakistanis, indians, Bangalis, Afghans, and Arabs in that school as well, since the school was in a predominantly Pakistani/desi neighborhood, but they were the easy targets, except a few Pakistanis who didn't take sh!t. I remember this kid Irfan, he newly moved to the US and used to work at the local fried chicken store until he was either fired or just quit, he was 17 years old and a freshmen, he knew some english and spoke with a accent. He had beef with this Latino kid and i hated that kid a lot too since he had a habit of picking on Pakistani freshmen, and Irfan was no coward, he didn't back off when it came to fighting, i still remember how i was walking down to hillside ave along with Irfan and a few other Pakistanis with the Latino kid walking in front of us with two of his buddies. Both of them were cussing and insulting each other and the kid was talking trash like how he was going to eff Irfan up, and it got heated to an extent that it was like they'd actually fight but the latino backed off since he knew he'd get his but handed to him, Irfan was a tough kid.

A lot of Arabs began to move into hillside ave (the neighborhood surrounding Jamaica HS) as well, last time i went there after i had moved out i saw a lot of Arabs.

When i look back i had some good times there and i do miss it at times, but i had to move on, i always had a feeling that had i stayed there i probably would have been a high school dropout like the many of them and would not have made it to where i am now.

Yeah i came across my share of such people as well.

How old are you bro? I am 19 so I just went through most of that stuff recently. God man its like I have lived a lifetime in my short 19 years. Most of my friends are Black and Hispanic so i went through basically the same thing. I usually to chill with the wrong people most who were involved in stupid **** although luckily I never got into too much trouble. My best friend is a Blood and my High school James Madison was right next to Flatbush so it was filled with Sex, Money Murder Bloods, Canarsie Crips, and Latin Kings (forget what branch they belonged to). There was also thing one of my other friends started up and he had up to 60 members in it who had problems with the LK. The funny thing was you could have problems with one subgroup of LK but be entirely cool with a different one. I have a lot of friends in the Sunset Park Kings but had problems with some other ones over some girl. :lol: I was going through a Latin girl phase sh*t happened good times. I barely spend times in Queens but always around Manhattan, Brooklyn and sometimes Bronx and got family in SI. I had a couple of Pakistani friends who I started chilling with when I realized I needed to be around better crowds but it turned out that they too were involved in their own stupid sh*t. They had this one goup called The Kingdom and they had grown *** Pakistanis in it who basically sold drugs and beat up other Pakistanis. Then there was KD (krazi desis lol) who had Pakistanis and Bengali who always got beat up by a bunch of other Pakistanis in Coney Island.

I don't wanna rant too much off topic though so that is enough for now. :D

I like how some people are saying they were probably mistaken for Muslims. So if the shooter attacked a mosque, it would be perfectly ok?

No, they knew who they were attacking. These people do a through research before committing such attacks and usually they are very smart.

To both king mamba and Desert Fox, congrats in surviving US and especially New York high schools. I was in high school in both Los Angeles and New York (brooklyn) and can confirm what you guys are saying and have been through similar incidents. I basically stayed away from all the gang sh!t, graduated, went to college and doing alright for myself. It seems I'm at least over 10 yrs older than you guys, I wish and hope for the best future for you guys after H.S. the same way I do for my 17 yr old brother who is currently in hillside high school as a senior.

Pakistani youth goes through a lot in American schools, I just applaud their courage when they successfully graduate and go to college. It's a different world then. It's like being plucked out of the jungle and into civilized world.

How old are you bro? I am 19 so I just went through most of that stuff recently.
I'm around there.

God man its like I have lived a lifetime in my short 19 years. Most of my friends are Black and Hispanic so i went through basically the same thing. I usually to chill with the wrong people most who were involved in stupid **** although luckily I never got into too much trouble. My best friend is a Blood and my High school James Madison was right next to Flatbush so it was filled with Sex, Money Murder Bloods, Canarsie Crips, and Latin Kings (forget what branch they belonged to). There was also thing one of my other friends started up and he had up to 60 members in it who had problems with the LK. The funny thing was you could have problems with one subgroup of LK but be entirely cool with a different one. I have a lot of friends in the Sunset Park Kings but had problems with some other ones over some girl. :lol: I was going through a Latin girl phase sh*t happened good times.
Lol, Latina's are dangerous, especially those ghetto ones. Last summer in the newspaper (i believe, can't really remember), a Latino woman cut her husbands penis off while he was sleeping. Of course not all of them are like that but some of the ones i met were crazy.

I barely spend times in Queens but always around Manhattan, Brooklyn and sometimes Bronx and got family in SI.
I've been to the Bronx a couple of times, lived in Brooklyn (sunset park), but to me Queens was my turf, that's where i felt at home but eventually moved from there, couldn't stay there for the rest of my life.

I had a couple of Pakistani friends who I started chilling with when I realized I needed to be around better crowds but it turned out that they too were involved in their own stupid sh*t.
Yeah, same here bro, i wasn't exposed to a lot of Pakistanis until early freshmen year in high school, before that i only knew 1 or 2 Pakistanis so i never had a negative view of Pakistanis until Jamaica HS, heck even then i didn't believe that all Pakistanis would turn out to be trouble makers, and i'm not generalizing but majority of the Pakistanis i've met have disappointed me, they try to imitate thug culture.

They had this one goup called The Kingdom and they had grown *** Pakistanis in it who basically sold drugs and beat up other Pakistanis. Then there was KD (krazi desis lol) who had Pakistanis and Bengali who always got beat up by a bunch of other Pakistanis in Coney Island.
Wow, that's retarded, what was their reason for hating each other?

I don't wanna rant too much off topic though so that is enough for now. :D
Yeah, same here.

I'm around there.

Lol, Latina's are dangerous, especially those ghetto ones. Last summer in the newspaper (i believe, can't really remember), a Latino woman cut her husbands penis off while he was sleeping. Of course not all of them are like that but some of the ones i met were crazy.

I've been to the Bronx a couple of times, lived in Brooklyn (sunset park), but to me Queens was my turf, that's where i felt at home but eventually moved from there, couldn't stay there for the rest of my life.

Yeah, same here bro, i wasn't exposed to a lot of Pakistanis until early freshmen year in high school, before that i only knew 1 or 2 Pakistanis so i never had a negative view of Pakistanis until Jamaica HS, heck even then i didn't believe that all Pakistanis would turn out to be trouble makers, and i'm not generalizing but majority of the Pakistanis i've met have disappointed me, they try to imitate thug culture.

Wow, that's retarded, what was their reason for hating each other?

Yeah, same here.

Yes they are but they are also so good looking. (Allah forgive me LOL)
Who gets to sell weed where and when. Stupid stuff. :rolleyes:

To both king mamba and Desert Fox, congrats in surviving US and especially New York high schools. I was in high school in both Los Angeles and New York (brooklyn) and can confirm what you guys are saying and have been through similar incidents. I basically stayed away from all the gang sh!t, graduated, went to college and doing alright for myself. It seems I'm at least over 10 yrs older than you guys, I wish and hope for the best future for you guys after H.S. the same way I do for my 17 yr old brother who is currently in hillside high school as a senior.

Pakistani youth goes through a lot in American schools, I just applaud their courage when they successfully graduate and go to college. It's a different world then. It's like being plucked out of the jungle and into civilized world.

Yeah bro I was born here, only been to Pakistan once when I was in the 6th grade for a couple of months and it was a culture shock. I am currently in college my Gpa is 3.7 so I don't regret nothing you know you live and learn. I actually think it is harder for the Pakistanis who immigrate to America (the kids) they just want to fit in so they hang out with the Pakistanis who were born here who take stuff like education for granted and steer the new kids in the wrong direction. It is a shame really. I got so much more to say to people like Fox and you who have gone through the stuff I have lol but will leave the rest for my book I will write when I turn into an old fart. (Inshallah)

Latina's are the best - they look a bit "desi", but tend to have better "shape" and morals to boot, Good times.

Pakistani kids in coney island area of Brooklyn were the worst when it came to imitating gang culture. This was 15 years ago at least, I remember they used to wear these tank tops and extremely baggy pants to school, ear pierced and that god awful haircut with designs on the head. There always fights among them during the August Pakistan day melas. Hopefully, they have changed but I doubt it.

Latina's are the best - they look a bit "desi", but tend to have better "shape" and morals to boot, Good times.

:lol: Brother rafi if only you knew the ladies I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom