What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikh or no Sikh, all are equal to white supremacist. They dislike everyone except white. He knew what he killed.

exactly my thought....such BS

the CNN is now running a religious lesson on its website going through the pain of explaining how Sikhs are different from Muslim and why they shouldn't be confused with Muslims next time.

then it is giving examples where Sikhs were mistaken for Muslims, at no point there is any word of criticism for the killer ...

exactly my thought....such BS

Sadly, the Sikhs are forced to wave placards saying that they are not Muslims

thats the height of their frustration and heartlessness of the general American mindset that victims have to plead not to be mistaken for Muslims

"next time you want to kill Muslims, here is how you will be able to differentiate"

I am WADE MICHEAL PAGE and i am NOT A TERRORIST but a savior of by the people ,for people UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:rofl:
SHAME ON YOU Calling your selves civilized
And SHAME on CNN that this BIAS and MALIGNING of NOT calling him a terrorist should End:guns:

Some eyewitness claimed there was 4 gunmen dressed in black. Some people are claiming this was a false flag operation and that Obama is trying to abolish the 2nd amendment by causing shooting in "swing" states (Colorado and Wisconsin). Same thing happened in Aurora some witnesses claimed there was additional shooters.

Take it for what you will. :fie:

Some eyewitness claimed there was 4 gunmen dressed in black. Some people are claiming this was a false flag operation and that Obama is trying to abolish the 2nd amendment by causing shooting in "swing" states (Colorado and Wisconsin). Same thing happened in Aurora some witnesses claimed there was additional shooters.

Take it for what you will. :fie:

the killer had 9/11 tatooed on himself so he was clearly after revenge. clearly suggests mistaken identity but for a moment think about it

even if it was a local mosque and the victims were Muslims even then they were innocent as far as 9/11 atrocity is concerned. and now think about it that how many of his colleagues in iraq and Afghanistan have the similar mentality and are killing civilians where there is no media coverage.

if American media has some backbone then it should look into the details of his active service in combat zones, how many civilians did he neutralized? American warmongering has created a beast that in the end is going to bite itself when it comes home.

From my experience, Sikhs will direct their anger towards Muslims more than the killers. :coffee:

the CNN is now running a religious lesson on its website going through the pain of explaining how Sikhs are different from Muslim and why they shouldn't be confused with Muslims next time.

then it is giving examples where Sikhs were mistaken for Muslims, at no point there is any word of criticism for the killer ...

Sadly, the Sikhs are forced to wave placards saying that they are not Muslims

thats the height of their frustration and heartlessness of the general American mindset that victims have to plead not to be mistaken for Muslims

Are you serious??.. Are they saying go ahead and kill bearded men, but make sure they are Muslims first.. Morons... What the **** is wrong with the world... :disagree:

the killer had 9/11 tatooed on himself so he was clearly after revenge. clearly suggests mistaken identity but for a moment think about it

even if it was a local mosque and the victims were Muslims even then they were innocent as far as 9/11 atrocity is concerned. and now think about it that how many of his colleagues in iraq and Afghanistan have the similar mentality and are killing civilians where there is no media coverage.

if American media has some backbone then it should look into the details of his active service in combat zones, how many civilians did he neutralized? American warmongering has created a beast that in the end is going to bite itself when it comes home.

Even right after 9/11, there were many attacks on Sikhs because they were mistaken for Muslims.

Sad to know that even after 11 years, Sikhs are still mistaken for Muslims.

And even more worse is that even after dispatching Osama to HELL, these guys are still not done. This is not a good sign.

Instead we have CNN shamelessly trying to imply that they should attack Muslims instead. Still some witness claimed there was more than 1 shooter it should be investigated more thoroughly.

I have a cousin who is currently in the US military and one who served before. From their experience they tell me how hard it is on the soldiers in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. To live in a country where you don't know the language and can't tell apart friendly from foe really takes a toll on people. They are trained to fight soldiers not civilians some as young as 12-13 who believe they are fighting occupiers. Then when they finally get some relieve from duty they are immediately called back for another tour and this happens 2 or 3 more times until they eventually break. Once they get home they are disregarded and often suffer from PTSD, going on unchecked until something as tragic as this happens. It really is a shame.

Even right after 9/11, there were many attacks on Sikhs because they were mistaken for Muslims.

Sad to know that even after 11 years, Sikhs are still mistaken for Muslims.

And even more worse is that even after dispatching Osama to HELL, these guys are still not done. This is not a good sign.

If he was really a white supremacist like it is being implied then he wouldn't be much of a fan of Sikhs either. I doubt he would be regretting who he shot right about now if he hadn't been taken down.

From my experience, Sikhs will direct their anger towards Muslims more than the killers. :coffee:

No man I don't think they will. One witness said they weren't mad just confused no one expects this type of thing to happen to them. From my interactions with Sikhs here they are all cool with Muslims, many Sikhs work construction here in NYC with Muslim companies you probably already know.

I'm pretty sure the terrorist knew what he was doing. He was in the army, pretty sure he planned this for weeks. Sikhs were probably the only minorities in his area. Next time before giving other countries lectures on religious intolerance and persecution, America should look at it self first.

Are you serious??.. Are they saying go ahead and kill bearded men, but make sure they are Muslims first.. Morons... What the **** is wrong with the world... :disagree:

look up the website mate

there is a lesson on Sikhs and how to distinguish them from Muslims

with reports of victims saying "stop violence/ discrimination against Sikhs" .. I cant blame the victims thats the least they can expect from the bigots. turn the anger on someone else.

following is the link gvien in the main news to help God fear White American patriots on how to distinguish between 2 brown people with the beard and turban as Muslim or a Sikh

Explainer: Who are Sikhs and what do they believe? – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs
it took Americans a while to disclose the identity of the killer. had he been an Asian looking person and with Muslim roots, the word Al Qaeda and Muslim terrorism would have been shot by the media from the moment this news broke out.

there is a misunderstanding about the "tragedy" as well. the tragedy seems to be that the 9/11 tattooed gunman's killing spree was a "misdirected" hate crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom