What's new

Fire on Warship INS Ganga at Mumbai Naval Dock, 3 Injured

There are three possible reasons, why these accidents have become so frequent:

1) Poor Training
2) Poor Maintenance
3) Sabotage

Which ever of the three it is, it doesn't look good!

There are three possible reasons, why these accidents have become so frequent:

1) Poor Training
2) Poor Maintenance
3) Sabotage

Which ever of the three it is, it doesn't look good!
sabotage is impossible,,i don't believe that.
must be poor maintainance,,,or maybe ship was quite old

sabotage is impossible,,i don't believe that.
must be poor maintainance,,,or maybe ship was quite old
Don't believe if you don't want to, but I'm telling you it was the snake eating markhor!

u may love conspiracy theories but i am not like u

Do you have some data that makes you believe that it cannot be a sabotage?

Last edited:
Do you have some data that makes you to not believe that it cannot be sabotage?

no,i don't.
but sheer frequency of these accidents suggest it cannot be sabotage.
either way the ship was pretty old

Yes any logical person will think first on maintainance issues before singing conspiracy theories like u.

I haven't sung any conspiracy theories. I merely asked you why you think a sabotage is out of question. And your answer was meaningless and downright stupid as usual.

I haven't sung any conspiracy theories. I merely asked you why you think a sabotage is out of question. And your answer was meaningless and downright stupid as usual.
If anyone wants to sabotage then why choose ancient frigate in end of her service instead of delhi class destroyer or Shivalik class frigate?

If anyone wants to sabotage then why choose ancient frigate in end of her service instead of delhi class destroyer or Shivalik class frigate?

I have not claimed that it is a sabotage. Someone made a claim that a sabotage was out of question and I wanted to know if he had data to back his assertions. I will just say that I don't know and I do not wish to speculate.

Back
Top Bottom