What's new

FIR registered against popular journalist Imran Riaz Khan after Arshad Sharif, Sabir Shakir, Sami Ibrahim already on multiple FIRs

No response from babar iftikhar?
Are they still sleeping or confident that not much will be achieved by pti ??
Simply wanting an election date is not enough when whole system is gala sarra huwa and fully corrupt
Pti can never win majority in such situations so i think they need to up their demands/list for any revolution or to bring meaningful change
So internet gonna be banned as well as mobile networks?
Will they shut gas stations?

F5A22C10-B41B-4DB6-8BEA-D64D9DCAE7CB.jpeg

No response from babar iftikhar?
Are they still sleeping or confident that not much will be achieved by pti ??
Simply wanting an election date is not enough when whole system is gala sarra huwa and fully corrupt
Pti can never win majority in such situations so i think they need to up their demands/list for any revolution or to bring meaningful change
So internet gonna be banned as well as mobile networks?
Will they shut gas stations?

As long as they are just filing FIR and not picking them up..

Welcome to Police state!

Sirf tweets hongi ya koi badla b lega? Ya sirf twitter pe tweet kerke farz pura hogya??

The puppet Government has already lost if it has to resort to fascist tactics like silencing journalists.
These crooks need to be removed by force.

Good. jhoot ki umar zada nahi hoti.

ARY = A Real Youthia
I honestly want to know how you paid bots live with yourself. Dont support IK, i dont care, but how can any sane person support Nawaz, Zaradari and co. The people which put likes of Rana Sana as interior minister of a nuclear armed state is appaling and people like you try to support them for few thousand bucks.
Atleast think of your future generation, you are making them slaves.

Back
Top Bottom