What's new

Finland will send soldiers to Mali

Vanezi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Finland will send a group of about 10 officers to train Mali's soldiers. Finnish defence ministry is also finding out if other northern countries are willing to co-operate in the training mission.
The troops will not see action in during the operation, their mission is to train the military of Mali, similiar to the training of Somalian troops in Uganda.

Sorry, couldnt find it in english, only finnish:

Suomi lähettää sotilaita Maliin | Kotimaan uutiset | Iltalehti.fi

My first post...

Mali is amazingly rich in URANIUM, Gold and other goodies... Just Google the words Uranium and Mali together and see what you get... The West is not there to stop terrorism, but to stop other thieves stealing their loot...

My first post...

Mali is amazingly rich in URANIUM, Gold and other goodies... Just Google the words Uranium and Mali together and see what you get... The West is not there to stop terrorism, but to stop other thieves stealing their loot...

You are probably right, but Finland is not interested in that, we have been very active on peacekeeping and stabilizing countries, not destroying and robbing them, for example, Sweden joined the libyan operation, we did not, as we saw no need to do it.

Why all of a sudden western world has so much interest in Mali?

It cannot be free,there must be a catch.

You are probably right, but Finland is not interested in that, we have been very active on peacekeeping and stabilizing countries, not destroying and robbing them, for example, Sweden joined the libyan operation, we did not, as we saw no need to do it.

In that case you are being used by the more greedy ones..

Believe me this so called 'Peace keeping" is big exploitation of other country's resources and a big cover up for an organised Occupation..

Why all of a sudden western world has so much interest in Mali?

It cannot be free,there must be a catch.

In that case you are being used by the more greedy ones..

Believe me this so called 'Peace keeping" is big exploitation of other country's resources and a big cover up for an organised Occupation..

As the article said, Finland will send 10 officers, that will train Mali government soldiers, they are not even peacekeeping soldiers, and the total force of trainers from all nations will be 400-500, i would not call that an occupation. Also, Finland has not gained anything from being in A-stan. France can do what ever the hell they want, but we have never been a criminal country.

As the article said, Finland will send 10 officers, that will train Mali government soldiers, they are not even peacekeeping soldiers, and the total force of trainers from all nations will be 400-500, i would not call that an occupation. Also, Finland has not gained anything from being in A-stan. France can do what ever the hell they want, but we have never been a criminal country.

I never said Finland is there for war crime or occupation.
But others are...

Back
Top Bottom