What's new

Finance minister lies yet again: Liar Liar your pants on fire !!

Any shame when in Zardari regime, PMLN did so many topi dramay corruption and all against Zardari.. jisdin say govt aye hey eek cheez nahe moo say nikli lol
So you expect the ruling party to criticize opposition?

Behold Ishaq Dollar Dar, the savior of this country who is going to steer this country out of every economic mess only with his blunt lies.

Attachments

• 1433537501680.jpg
    1433537501680.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 21
It has some relevance, but really, it is stupid not to have someone with a strong economics background and in particular, developmental economics and finance background.

I had discussed this in another thread.
He has been finance minister 3 times with very strong background on economics.

Any shame when in Zardari regime, PMLN did so many topi dramay corruption and all against Zardari.. jisdin say govt aye hey eek cheez nahe moo say nikli lol
Any shame Potians when IK "Buking" all sort of "Bakwas". and now can't prove a single allegation?
Jis din sey Commision bana hey eek cheez nahe moo say nikli lol

If cricketer can claim to be leader, than why not an accountant as finance minister. At least its has some relevance.

Cricketer who was a CAPTAIN of the team, in other words, if your patwari mind can understand, a LEADERSHIP position in which he WON Pakistan its only ever ODI World Cup - means his LEADERSHIP proved EFFECTIVE and he was GOOD AT IT. Now if you want dictionary or personal tutoring lessons, I could recommend a few free websites.

Making a small time accountant a 'Finance Minister' is a sad joke!

He has been finance minister 3 times with very strong background on economics.

Ishaq Dar Education:

Education

B.Com (Hons) Hailey College of Commerce, University of Punjab, Lahore.
Fellow Member (F.C.A) Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Fellow Member (F.C.A) Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
Fellow Member (F.P.A) Institute of Public Finance Accountants of Pakistan.

Hahah! So much for 'strong background in Economics', he is just an accountant. There are thousands of MORE qualified Pakistanis fit for his job but ofcourse we all know WHY Ishaq Dar is Nawaz Sharif's Finance Minister.... because.....

Ishaq Dar is also Nawaz Sharif's SAMDHEE - Father in-law of Nawaz Sharif's Daughter. Mr Nawaz Sharif believes in, khud bhi muluk ko khaao, aur samdhee ko bhi khilaao!

If cricketer can claim to be leader, than why not an accountant as finance minister. At least its has some relevance.
coz same cricketer seems to have a degree in the field :coffee:

Imran khan has degree in philosophy, politics, and economics from Oxford

try sticking to the thread about how to cover up the lie someone as important as the finance minister uttered? :pop:

6 month dharna politics and IK damaged our economy to great extent and they expect government to achieve targets in 6 months.
1stly, the thread has nothing to do with dharna...

2ndly, how did IK damage our economy when the damaging machine is sitting in parliament...

3rdly, how is any of this even improving the lies by finance minister?

very strong background on economics.
You do know economics has its own degree and people actually earn it not by doing B.com :unsure:

By learning 1 module of economics doesnt givey ou a strong background on economics :undecided:

having people killed in your government
You mean model town incident? Yea shame that till date courts have not brought this into focus :agree:
Arresting a credible person under false accusation and then calling a press conference to say its not political victimization
The same guy said thank you for arresting me for my own protection...Why are you soug mana for him?
Keep blaming others and never accept your own mistakes.
I think that is what you are doing right now! Where a MINISTER OF FINANCE - Money matter body is lying

I just love the way no one is arguing over whether or not Dar sahib was lying - of course he was. And of course,his supporters are okay with it. Like it's normal and supposed to happen. Instead of arguing that Ishaq Dar wasn't lying, PMLN supporters are responding to criticism with criticism by bashing PTI - they know their party is wrong and corrupt.

The only way out for them is to do ad-hominem attacks and propaganda against opposition, in this case PTI and Imran Khan. Just like Ishaq Dar's response to a journalist's questions was having him thrown out of the press conference.

It shows how effective these politicians have been in enslaving Pakistanis. It's not physical enslavement, it's mental enslavement. A good amount of people are fine with being lied to. They are fine with PMLN's financial wizardry. They are fine with all the blatant robbery, corruption and theft. :tsk:

Last edited:
Let him lie. Everybody knows PML N and PPP's tactics.
wow absolutely wow! Oh look he is sucking your nation...Let him suck as long as I can criticize IK/ PTI/ what logic?! :o:

By the way I am not a supporter of Noon League just because I have decided to criticize PTI.

I have no faith with any political party in Pakistan.

Then why not discuss the topic at hand, lying finance minister :enjoy:

and thats why the accountant took your country out of slumps
and thats what the problem is for PTI supporter, no govt next time either, dharno ki tayari jari rakho
:o: what slums does lying bring you out of ?

If PTI lies and covers their numbers and declares KPK all right you wont accept it and bash your head off about it...But MINISTER OF FINANCE lying is fine? and removing our country out of slums? wow! simply amazing

This part applies to you very well @xyxmt

It shows how effective these politicians have been in enslaving Pakistanis. It's not physical enslavement, it's mental enslavement. A good amount of people are fine with being lied to. They are fine with PMLN's financial wizardry. They are fine with all the blatant robbery, corruption and theft. :tsk:

Jahil patwari, who else then? What credentials do Nawaz/Zardari have who have been ruling us like kings? At least the cricketer has degrees from Oxford.

You mean model town incident? Yea shame that till date courts have not brought this into focus :agree:

The same guy said thank you for arresting me for my own protection...Why are you soug mana for him?

I think that is what you are doing right now! Where a MINISTER OF FINANCE - Money matter body is lying

Model town incident was one of the worst state committed crime theres no doubt about that. But then it looks a little odd when the biggest criticizer of the incident has a similar thing happen when his party organizes local bodies elections. Why were people killed there if the kpk police has become independent and so much more potent.

Secondly the statement you are quoting must be because he did not want to be killed like the rest of the victims. Do you know Imran khan in a press conference said that Mian Iftikhar has not been arrested for political reasons. And then the father of the deceased boy shows up saying his son's killer is not Mian iftikhar. So there you go with that argument.

And the last thing 80 % of the people do not care what the financial figures are as long as there is no massive change in their lives. So make finance minister's lies as big an issue as you want but it won't hide pti's failures.

Model town incident was one of the worst state committed crime theres no doubt about that. But then it looks a little odd when the biggest criticizer of the incident has a similar thing happen when his party organizes local bodies elections. Why were people killed there if the kpk police has become independent and so much more potent.
1stly, finish dealing with 1 crime before doing indian version of comparing game!

2ndly, Lahore criminals have not been brought to justice when that happens than you can have a right to complain...

3rdly, Lahore massacre happened not during elections but in broad daylight! And still nothing is being done!

4thly, I will answer your problems with the election bodies...THAT was disgusting that people died during elections in KPK! It was sickening and people should condemn it not use it as a measuring contest!

Secondly the statement you are quoting must be because he did not want to be killed like the rest of the victims. Do you know Imran khan in a press conference said that Mian Iftikhar has not been arrested for political reasons. And then the father of the deceased boy shows up saying his son's killer is not Mian iftikhar. So there you go with that argument.
Do you know how our media works? They cant put a story together coz they are always hyped and eager to put it out instead of making it coherent!

2ndly, I am not sure what the stages were, but after INVESTIGATION ,the guy himself admitted he was in jail for his protection...But, what was all the drama from every politician to give him a VIP treatment? What shit was that?
When the guy admitted it was for his good, all other things become irrelevant until and unless those involved want to continue discussing it...SAD THING IS father of dead boy did nothing and demanded for no justice...That is bad!

And the last thing 80 % of the people do not care what the financial figures are as long as there is no massive change in their lives. So make finance minister's lies as big an issue as you want but it won't hide pti's failures.
Exactly my point, HUMAY LOOTO, HUMSAY JHOOT BOLO PAR UNGLI PTI KI TARAFF UTHAO :unusure:

THIS is what IK was promoting: AWARENESS of the people's rights...It is def against mandate to lie to the public at large!

Seriously there is no logic in talking to you that much I get :agree:

Then why not discuss the topic at hand, lying finance minister:enjoy:

To be honest with you the Finance Minister is a disgrace to Pakistan and the accounting association in general, because he is a clueless monkey that loves to bring concocted gibberish statistics out of his rear end. The Noon League government has done nothing special since taking office and they certainly can't take credit for the success of the economic corridor. When I was working in Agricultural Bank of China, a number of officials in private did advocate that the central government has a fund to invest into Pakistan when the climate is stable. This has occurred obviously with the current COAS, because terrorism has actually reduced by 40% as most attacks have become more sophisticated in nature. The network bases of TTP have virtually been dislodged in Pakistan and have therefore taken refuge in Afghanistan whose political dynamics have completely changed with Ghani in power. The only positive aspect of this government is that its actions and policies are a million times better than PPP and this cannot be disputed. One day these cockroach will be punished for destroying and selling the integrity of Pakistan.

1stly, finish dealing with 1 crime before doing indian version of comparing game!

2ndly, Lahore criminals have not been brought to justice when that happens than you can have a right to complain...

3rdly, Lahore massacre happened not during elections but in broad daylight! And still nothing is being done!

4thly, I will answer your problems with the election bodies...THAT was disgusting that people died during elections in KPK! It was sickening and people should condemn it not use it as a measuring contest!

Do you know how our media works? They cant put a story together coz they are always hyped and eager to put it out instead of making it coherent!

2ndly, I am not sure what the stages were, but after INVESTIGATION ,the guy himself admitted he was in jail for his protection...But, what was all the drama from every politician to give him a VIP treatment? What shit was that?
When the guy admitted it was for his good, all other things become irrelevant until and unless those involved want to continue discussing it...SAD THING IS father of dead boy did nothing and demanded for no justice...That is bad!

Exactly my point, HUMAY LOOTO, HUMSAY JHOOT BOLO PAR UNGLI PTI KI TARAFF UTHAO :unusure:

THIS is what IK was promoting: AWARENESS of the people's rights...It is def against mandate to lie to the public at large!

Seriously there is no logic in talking to you that much I get :agree:

You definitely seem like a pti fanatic with little knowledge. The man you are talking about was a minister in the previous ANP government in kpk. His only son was killed by taliban. Who Imran khan kept endorsing for a very long time. Even asked for an office for them. He is respected nationwide because after such a great loss he issued a statement saying he has forgiven his son's killers. Now if you keep a man like that behind bars for political reasons you're not going to stay in a neutral person's good books. I did not compare Lahore killings to what happened in kpk. I'm saying have the heart to condemn both the incidents. Doesn't matter if there were elections or not in Lahore, people who lost their lives during these elections were also human beings. You can blame media all you want but the picture pti painted during 2013 election campaign that it has the magic wand to turn the country into paradise in 90 days has been exposed. I also thought this party was the best option but now it seems like pti is an in experienced version of noon league. There's no political hope left. That's my view and if it doesn't get through you can save your energy and keep admiring your holy IK.

You definitely seem like a pti fanatic with little knowledge. The man you are talking about was a minister in the previous ANP government in kpk. His only son was killed by taliban. Who Imran khan kept endorsing for a very long time. Even asked for an office for them. He is respected nationwide because after such a great loss he issued a statement saying he has forgiven his son's killers. Now if you keep a man like that behind bars for political reasons you're not going to stay in a neutral person's good books. I did not compare Lahore killings to what happened in kpk. I'm saying have the heart to condemn both the incidents. Doesn't matter if there were elections or not in Lahore, people who lost their lives during these elections were also human beings. You can blame media all you want but the picture pti painted during 2013 election campaign that it has the magic wand to turn the country into paradise in 90 days has been exposed. I also thought this party was the best option but now it seems like pti is an in experienced version of noon league. There's no political hope left. That's my view and if it doesn't get through you can save your energy and keep admiring your holy IK.

Still waiting to see an ounce of evidence from you that PTI ordered the arrest of ANP's Mian Iftikhar. KPK police arrested him on their own, just like they arrested PTI's KPK Minister of Revenue, Ali Amin Gandapur. So either PTI is using KPK police to target political opponents (in which case, none of PTI guys would get arrested for anything) OR PTI is NOT using KPK police (in which case, the law will be same for all, as evident from PTI sitting minister being arrested).

You CANNOT have your cake and eat it too. Your entire rant is a useless work of your fanciful imagination.

PTI has turned around KPK quite a bit. Try asking patwari league or jiyala party to make an independent Ehtisaab Commission like PTI has made functional in KPK. Then come n talk..

In the mean time, you can continue defending Ishaq Dar, the liar, samdhee of the patwari prime minister.

Back
Top Bottom