What's new

Finance minister lies yet again: Liar Liar your pants on fire !!

Let him lie. Everybody knows PML N and PPP's tactics.
o_O
What kind of new theory is in the making here dear brother? :undecided:

Very easy to criticize the central government, however what is the growth rate of KPK and has unemployment actually fallen. Topi drama and countless marches does not change a country. Imran Khan reminds me of a famous quote in China:

"Mao gave us Revolution, however Deng provided food on the table"

This rhetoric of poll ringing in the election is getting real boring and old fashion. By the way I am not a supporter of Noon League just because I have decided to criticize PTI. Personally I have no faith with any political party in Pakistan.
Not having faith in ANYONE will not help you or the country dear.
We need to work and work as a unit as a team, the damage done in last few years have gone beyond the capacity of individuals to fix.
Personally i hope that the current gov delivers, the do work with some vision even if it do not gives short terms benefits, but if they can get us on right track things will get better. IF we still keep working with our inherited short sightedness then there is no use of short term comforts,

Accountant sallay ko Finance pakra di... yah to hona he tha.

and thats why the accountant took your country out of slumps
and thats what the problem is for PTI supporter, no govt next time either, dharno ki tayari jari rakho

Behold Ishaq Dollar Dar, the savior of this country who is going to steer this country out of every economic mess only with his blunt lies.

So that is all you see in my post. Proves my point about pti mentality I stated in my previous posts.

What theory sir?

that since they always do it so it is legal now or should be allowed? If someone blindly supports PTI or any other political group that is stupid, however if anyone blindly opposed them then it is equally stupid as well.

To all of you, please remember, in fact, tell me, do PTI, PMLN or PPP pay you for your support? i do not think so? are they your relative? NO again,, so you support your party for betterment of Pakistan and in the end that is what matters to us all, whether it is delivered by IK or NS is not our concern. Now some of us think IK is the man for the job while other suggest NS is but these are our own views, if you/we want to share them, let is all try doing so staying in limits.

that since they always do it so it is legal now or should be allowed? If someone blindly supports PTI or any other political group that is stupid, however if anyone blindly opposed them then it is equally stupid as well.

To all of you, please remember, in fact, tell me, do PTI, PMLN or PPP pay you for your support? i do not think so? are they your relative? NO again,, so you support your party for betterment of Pakistan and in the end that is what matters to us all, whether it is delivered by IK or NS is not our concern. Now some of us think IK is the man for the job while other suggest NS is but these are our own views, if you/we want to share them, let is all try doing so staying in limits.

You are getting it wrong my friend. My point is why criticize someone else when the party you support is doing worse than them. Old political parties have been corrupt throughout where pti looked liked a hope. But now after two and a half years it seems like pti is good for nothing. Atleast the other parties did not sugar coat their manifestos as much to get votes as pti did. So the point here is that the pti supporters who have been criticizing other parties all along should take a look at whats happening in kpk and accept that their own party has failed to do anything productive or even manage the province appropriately. Theres no political hope for change in the country anymore.

guys please its a humble request ...stop quarrelling..
just discuss how you reduce unemployment..
No one has a magic wand to wipe out mess in one go...
its my oppinion. ...
@ The-Authority plz buddy

You are getting it wrong my friend. My point is why criticize someone else when the party you support is doing worse than them. Old political parties have been corrupt throughout where pti looked liked a hope. But now after two and a half years it seems like pti is good for nothing. Atleast the other parties did not sugar coat their manifestos as much to get votes as pti did. So the point here is that the pti supporters who have been criticizing other parties all along should take a look at whats happening in kpk and accept that their own party has failed to do anything productive or even manage the province appropriately. Theres no political hope for change in the country anymore.
People tend to differ and disagree what you are saying. Same as you disagree with them. these are called Political views, all i am saying is that these view should not blind me, you or anyone so much that we lose focus from the actual goal.

anyway, i totally agree with what @NIA have said in above post so wont be indulging in this political debate anymore. I hope you also get what i am trying to explain.

Best regards!

If cricketer can claim to be leader, than why not an accountant as finance minister. At least its has some relevance.

It has some relevance, but really, it is stupid not to have someone with a strong economics background and in particular, developmental economics and finance background.

I had discussed this in another thread.

Ye to hona hi thaa. If you keep a tap on the value of dollar, the overfilled water is going to burst somehow.

We have been saying this all along, Pakistan needs 7% of growth rate for sustainable economy and to absorb the demand of young generation entering workforce for the first time. You need to boost exports and generate higher growth rate to create jobs and currently Pakistan has been doing terrible in both key indicators.

Still no comparison of him and IK.
Where is 35 puncture tape? RO election? One more breaking news on express''ameen gandupur is innocent'': IK:omghaha::omghaha:

6 month dharna politics and IK damaged our economy to great extent and they expect government to achieve targets in 6 months.

:lol: well the buudget is for entire Pakistan so why PML-N supporters get offended ? let it see the dawn tomorrow and you would get feedback from all quarters not just PTI fans.

PML-N budget is always fked up .

The siri paye have just spent 2 crore on opening cermoney of metro bus between Islamabad rawalpindi

:lol: well the buudget is for entire Pakistan so why PML-N supporters get offended ? let it see the dawn tomorrow and you would get feedback from all quarters not just PTI fans.

PML-N budget is always fked up .
The siri paye have just spent 2 crore on opening cermoney of metro bus between Islamabad rawalpindi

In order to improve economy you have to take tough decisions. Secondly people expectations are very high, this government is in power for only 1.5 years( subtracting dharna duation) which is insane, considering the amount of tax you guys pay Pakistan.

Good answer. These pti fans should die of shame after the local bodies elections in KPK, and specially mian iftikhar's incident. But they still have the guts to criticize others. Their policy has become quite evident now. Keep blaming others and never accept your own mistakes.
Any shame when in Zardari regime, PMLN did so many topi dramay corruption and all against Zardari.. jisdin say govt aye hey eek cheez nahe moo say nikli lol

Back
Top Bottom