What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

PLEASE do not insult Jewish people or post Hitler pictures because of one person. Report post and move on or better ignore. No need for hateful posts in here.

I never explicitly insulted Jewish people. I find Hitler pics funny just like people find the Holocaust Jokes funny and i thereby posted them. If that Solomon TWAT is hurt , then that's too bad. Ok , I'm off for some fresh air. It's hotter than a Jewish Oven inside my room.

I never explicitly insulted Jewish people. I find Hitler pics funny just like people find the Holocaust Jokes funny and i thereby posted them. If that Solomon TWAT is hurt , then that's too bad. Ok , I'm off for some fresh air. It's hotter than a Jewish Oven inside my room.
How are you not insulting jewish people you are making jokes about a genocide commited against their people.

Because your views are not that much anti-India......:cheesy:

I can understand you .

There are many Chinese people like to mock India in China Forum , and also Indian mock China here,Coz we two countries do have war in 1960S,even now we still have border dispute.

But India and China both have very long history ,we keep good neighborhood for most of the time . I think we do not need to have so much hostility .

Suspend dispute and Work together is a much better way to go .

I can understand you .

There are many Chinese people like to mock India in China Forum , and also Indian mock China here,Coz we two countries do have war in 1960S,even now we still have border dispute.

But India and China both have very long history ,we keep good neighborhood for most of the time . I think we do not need to have so much hostility .

Suspend dispute and Work together is a much better way to go .
What is the general perception about India in China?

Guys, it is a good day that we have this technology. But this is one launch. It will take 2-3 more launches to confirm its reliability and design. More over, we need to be calm, because this is not a new technology. There are many other advances in the field of cryogenics like quantum cooling , quantum heat engine etc. So it is a long way to go.

quantum cooling is not used for Cryogenic Engines in any sense cause it is not that economic well no one uses it for cryogenic engines, it is used in study of how matter behave at near absolute zero temperature.
and technology like laser cooling quantum cooling are not new for us.

Nothing new, they have spent already billions and decades to make it work with Pakistan.You know that failed story better.
Arrggh. Good point.
Least we got there 50 years later which is still a club exclusive to a few countries. Hope we bridge the technical gaps faster from now onwards
I admire and respect the Indians who contributed to this accomplishment, but not the people who decided "let's burn the money ourselves!" to make an "indigenous Indian" satellite launcher as an expensive token of patriotism.

why should i stoop to his level when i know that i can do a lot better than that.besides i have a great respect for the Jewish people and i can't start disrespecting all of them just because Solomon is a Jewish originated person.besides there are tons of people like solomon in this forum who can't see India achieving success,so it's better to let them burn in jealousy.....
PLEASE do not insult Jewish people or post Hitler pictures because of one person. Report post and move on or better ignore. No need for hateful posts in here.
True , I have nothing against Jews either. But I have learnt this from experience. When arguing with a ****in retard -.

Gentlemen, I am impressed. You kept your anger and disgust at a personal level. A Pakistani would likely have gone on a bender decrying all Jews everywhere, or at least all Zionists. Well done!

I never explicitly insulted Jewish people. I find Hitler pics funny just like people find the Holocaust Jokes funny and i thereby posted them. If that Solomon TWAT is hurt , then that's too bad.
I'm not hurt; my first thought was that your picture was tasteless, my second was that I'm amazed that you bothered to waste your time on it.

I'm off for some fresh air. It's hotter than a Jewish Oven inside my room.
This was nasty: the implication that the ovens my grandparents burned in were those of the Jews themselves, not the Nazis. I get enough of this Zionists-are-responsible-for-the-Holocaust drek from Pakistanis and Arabs. Though perhaps you didn't realize what you did here.

What is the general perception about India in China?

positive aspect :
1 economy grown fast
2 military power
3 nice IT industry

negative aspect:
1 caste system
2 bad infrastructure water/power/traffic/public sanitary
3 ally with US
4 bad public security (so many women were raped )

Some Chinese do not like Indian coz india ally with us and against china ,and they also do not like japan , but it is quite different ways.

How many toilets could India provide its citizens for the cost of one spaceship? India didn't have to splurge to develop this booster; China, Russia, the U.S., France, could all have provided this service. It won't lead to a new industry of space launching; you need a long successful record for that. So why should my charity and tax dollars go to help India's poor, when India's ruling class won't spend the rupees to help the poor themselves?

Your charity and tax dollars?China, Russia, the U.S., France would have provided this service?At what cost?It was USSR who launched worlds first sat.Why did you start developing one on your own then?USSR could have provided this service?The same with Manned space mission?

quantum cooling is not used for Cryogenic Engines in any sense cause it is not that economic well no one uses it for cryogenic engines, it is used in study of how matter behave at near absolute zero temperature.
and technology like laser cooling quantum cooling are not new for us.

it is used in control engineering of electronics attached with the engine. Research is going on.

Your charity and tax dollars?China, Russia, the U.S., France would have provided this service?At what cost?
Depends on the launcher. Cheapest would be maybe $11,000/kg to LEO provided by the Falcon launcher.

It was USSR who launched worlds first sat.Why did you start developing one on your own then?USSR could have provided this service?The same with Manned space mission?
That gets into the history of the Cold War and the Space Race. It seems too OT to cover here; you might want to read some books by Willy Ley on it.

Curiously, several U.S. launchers today are a mix of U.S. and Russian technologies. For example, the current Atlas 5 heavy-lift booster uses Russian engines for the lower stage and a U.S.-built hydrogen upper stage.

I admire and respect the Indians who contributed to this accomplishment, but not the people who decided "let's burn the money ourselves!" to make an "indigenous Indian" satellite launcher as an expensive token of patriotism.

You should be smarter. Ingenious launcher would save 50-70% in launching heavy satellites that translates to millions of dollars. So it is not about burning the money it is about saving the money

You should be smarter. Ingenious launcher would save 50-70% in launching heavy satellites that translates to millions of dollars. So it is not about burning the money it is about saving the money
Show me the calculations.

@Solomon2 I completely disagree with most of what you have to say. But I apologise on behalf of the Indians who posted racist remarks to you. We're better than that, I like to think so.

positive aspect :
1 economy grown fast
2 military power
3 nice IT industry

negative aspect:
1 caste system
2 bad infrastructure water/power/traffic/public sanitary
3 ally with US
4 bad public security (so many women were raped )

Some Chinese do not like Indian coz india ally with us and against china ,and they also do not like japan , but it is quite different ways.

1) Not anymore :( Check recent growth rates

1) This has mostly been eradicated in large parts of Indian society. Though it does still exist in some backwards villages I'm afraid.

3) India is not allied with the US.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom