What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

LOL, we don;'t need to answer you , do whatever the **** you want. Also it's the other way around. The Khobragade affair has ensured that US diplomats will be treated worse than the diplomats of our worst neighbours. Now goodbye , faggot. , and Hail Hitler !

Why are you giving him such a soft reply? Just post a pic of a concentration camp and ask him to **** off. These people don't deserve a sensible reply.
why should i stoop to his level when i know that i can do a lot better than that.besides i have a great respect for the Jewish people and i can't start disrespecting all of them just because Solomon is a Jewish originated person.besides there are tons of people like solomon in this forum who can't see India achieving success,so it's better to let them burn in jealousy.....

I scanned the international news - google news, yahoo news. These two news organizations are most prolific in news gathering.

There's no mention of India firing any rocket, let alone a GSLV. I guess it's not such a big deal after all.

It's fine. There is long way to go.

You're really not the sort of person we Americans like to have relations with, anyway. If there are a lot of Indians who decide to remain blind exploiting bigots, Americans will see India as a small loss.

Times have changed; it's America that has the moral high ground. The lefties won't come out in support of India here, as they did in the 1960s and 70s.
we don't need your support.if we could live 5 decades(the enitire cold war period when you were cosying up in bed with our dear western neighbor) without it then surely we can do that in the future also.i think you have already got the answer.we don't want our country to become an American stooge.Period!!

Anybody here tell me it is launched successfully or not ?

it should be launched yesterday ,right ?

Anybody here tell me it is launched successfully or not ?

it should be launched yesterday ,right ?
Its successfulll.......
I have one question if you dont mind..........

You're really not the sort of person we Americans like to have relations with, anyway. If there are a lot of Indians who decide to remain blind exploiting bigots, Americans will see India as a small loss.

Times have changed; it's America that has the moral high ground. The lefties won't come out in support of India here, as they did in the 1960s and 70s.

Yeah , whatever cuntbrick . We have a population of more than a billion , we are self sustainable and don't really need anyone. Our trade with the US is not that large anyway , so it won't be such a huge loss for us either.

Times have changed here also. A Hindu Nationalist Party is about to come to power and that party doesn't like to take too much $hit from anyone.

And here's something especially for you , dic%weed , as consequence of your cheek.
hitler_sex_large.jpg

Are you really from China?or you have lived some years of your life outside of China also?

I am definitely Chinese, I go to another country for example US because of business trip or holiday !

Why you ask this ?

why should i stoop to his level when i know that i can do a lot better than that.besides i have a great respect for the Jewish people and i can't start disrespecting all of them just because Solomon is a Jewish originated person.besides there are tons of people like solomon in this forum who can't see India achieving success,so it's better to let them burn in jealousy.....

True , I have nothing against Jews either. But I have learnt this from experience. When arguing with a ****in retard , it's best to use things that hurt him best. Else, if you keep being apologetic , he'll defeat you with his retardedness.

I am definitely Chinese, I go to another country for example US because of business trip or holiday !

Why you ask this ?
Because your views are not that much anti-India......:cheesy:

You guys have answers to the first question but not the second. I'll be sure to tell my congressman; he likes Pakistanis a lot more, he won't need much encouragement, especially with the Khobragade affair raising disgust of India in Washington to unprecedented levels.

No wonder for us...you guys have promoted terrorism only. Go ahead with your interest, we dont give a damn. We have sustained well without US.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom