What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

That was not required.
How many toilets could India provide its citizens for the cost of one spaceship? India didn't have to splurge to develop this booster; China, Russia, the U.S., France, could all have provided this service. It won't lead to a new industry of space launching; you need a long successful record for that. So why should my charity and tax dollars go to help India's poor, when India's ruling class won't spend the rupees to help the poor themselves?

How many toilets could India provide its citizens for the cost of one spaceship? India didn't have to splurge to develop this booster; China, Russia, the U.S., France, could all have provided this service. It won't lead to a new industry of space launching; you need a long successful record for that. So why should my charity and tax dollars go to help India's poor, when India's ruling class won't spend the rupees to help the poor themselves?

Dude, to build a toilet it requires a lot of effort. you have to dig earth for iron, make pipes, pollute the world, mine the limestone out from earth, hence destroying the nature. We are learned and intelligent so we don't don't harass nature like fools.

Last edited:

So that when we do that after 50 years you can boast that we are 100 yrs behind US?

When we look into development be look for exclusive one. We cant neglect one aspect to go for another. Science need to given importance and can not be traded off for toilets. The budget is well distributed and such developments will only help in getting more revenues to build more toilets.

Just dont post your rants, you know we have to pay 80-90 million USD for one sat launch which now we can do for only 30 million USD and we can be a good substitute for sat launch for developing countries hence earning more revenues to help poor.

So that when we do that after 50 years you can boast that we are 100 yrs behind US?

When we look into development be look for exclusive one. We cant neglect one aspect to go for another. Science need to given importance and can not be traded off for toilets. The budget is well distributed and such developments will only help in getting more revenues to build more toilets.

Just dont post your rants, you know we have to pay 80-90 million USD for one sat launch which now we can do for only 30 million USD and we can be a good substitute for sat launch for developing countries hence earning more revenues to help poor.

why are you even giving him such an aristocratic reply?

Dude, to build a toilet it requires a lot of effort -
You guys have answers to the first question but not the second. I'll be sure to tell my congressman; he likes Pakistanis a lot more, he won't need much encouragement, especially with the Khobragade affair raising disgust of India in Washington to unprecedented levels.

You guys have answers to the first question but not the second. I'll be sure to tell my congressman; he likes Pakistanis a lot more, he won't need much encouragement, especially with the Khobragade affair raising disgust of India in Washington to unprecedented levels.

actually peeing in open, or pooping in open costs us 2 dollar fine, while using toilets is cheap, costs us only 5 cents. We like to go for expensive things.

Um, no. You'll "master" it when you develop the ability to stop and restart the engine in space. It's a bit more tricky, take maybe a few more years of work, but important if you want to use the engine and high-energy upper stage to put payloads into temporary parking orbit, as NASA does for interplanetary and lunar missions. It also increases the margin of safety for manned missions.

Congrats, India. You are now fifty years behind the U.S., which developed the "Centaur" hydrogen-fueled upper stage in the mid-1960s.

And Hail Hitler! for that....

I'll be sure to tell my congressman; he likes Pakistanis a lot more, he won't need much encouragement, especially with the Khobragade affair raising disgust of India in Washington to unprecedented levels.

Nothing new, they have spent already billions and decades to make it work with Pakistan.You know that failed story better.

Um, no. You'll "master" it when you develop the ability to stop and restart the engine in space. It's a bit more tricky, take maybe a few more years of work, but important if you want to use the engine and high-energy upper stage to put payloads into temporary parking orbit, as NASA does for interplanetary and lunar missions. It also increases the margin of safety for manned missions.

Congrats, India. You are now fifty years behind the U.S., which developed the "Centaur" hydrogen-fueled upper stage in the mid-1960s.

Least we got there 50 years later which is still a club exclusive to a few countries. Hope we bridge the technical gaps faster from now onwards

mate i used to think that you were a sensible poster in this forum but guess what i was wrong.
secondly we don't need your charity money nor did we ask for it.in fact the GoI has strictly turned down any U.S. charitable help in the past couple of years as we have enough money and resources to take care of ourselves.so you are totally wrong in this respect.maybe your charity money is being spent in Africa or in some other country,so i would rather suggest you to contact your charitable organisation and get the details of it's spending....

Your Dollars? Are you kidding me?

LOL, we don;'t need to answer you , do whatever the **** you want. Also it's the other way around. The Khobragade affair has ensured that US diplomats will be treated worse than the diplomats of our worst neighbours. Now goodbye , faggot. , and Hail Hitler !

mate i used to think that you were a sensible poster in this forum but guess what i was wrong.
secondly we don't need your charity money nor did we ask for it.in fact the GoI has strictly turned down any U.S. charitable help in the past couple of years as we have enough money and resources to take care of ourselves.so you are totally wrong in this respect.maybe your charity money is being spent in Africa or in some other country,so i would rather suggest you to contact your charitable organisation and get the details of it's spending....

Why are you giving him such a soft reply? Just post a pic of a concentration camp and ask him to **** off. People like that don't deserve a sensible reply..

I scanned the international news - google news, yahoo news. These two news organizations are most prolific in news gathering.

There's no mention of India firing any rocket, let alone a GSLV. I guess it's not such a big deal after all.

LOL, we don;'t need to answer you , do whatever the **** you want... goodbye , faggot. , and Hail Hitler !
You're really not the sort of person we Americans like to have relations with, anyway. If there are a lot of Indians who decide to remain blind exploiting bigots, Americans will see India as a small loss.

Times have changed; it's America that has the moral high ground. The lefties won't come out in support of India here, as they did in the 1960s and 70s.

Back
Top Bottom