What's new

Finally!!!! India joins the Cryogenic Club-GSLV D5 Successfully launched

Well , it's a joke for me , it might not be for him. South Park makes lot of jokes against Jews and people find them funny. What's funny for one isn't necessarily for the other , that's true for every joke. Hey , why not stop insulting Justin Bieber and Kayne West , it might hurt their feelings afterall? And to be honest , even if I did hurt his feelings , he was asking for it.
He's being too presumptuous. He wants us to beg and apologize for our comments to him. Go back and search for one of his comments. He basically said if we are not apologetic , he will go and tell his superiors to do things against Indian interests.
Here's exactly what he said.
"I'll be sure to tell my congressman; he likes Pakistanis a lot more, he won't need much encouragement, especially with the Khobragade affair raising disgust of India in Washington to unprecedented levels."

LOL ,if he's going to come to the Indian defence section and blackmail all Internet Hindus , he'll have to pay for it and he'll definitely have things and insults coming his way from my side. Tell him to stop being so presumptuous and arrogant and perhaps he won't get such insults in the future. What is he? A fuc*in 3rd grade kid? Hey , if you don't stop making fun of me, I'll go tell the teacher , blah blah blah.
Mate jokes about bieber or kanya west are totally differant then jokes about a genocide in which he might have lost family members.Him going to his congressman will not make much differance between the relations of the two countries while this diplomatic spat was going on we still signed a follow on order for c130.

Mate jokes about bieber or kanya west are totally differant then jokes about a genocide in which he might have lost family members.Him going to his congressman will not make much differance between the relations of the two countries while this diplomatic spat was going on we still signed a follow on order for c130.

I know bro , I highly doubt he even knows a congressman and I hardly even care if he goes to him. I insulted him because he dared to blackmail me and sort of make me bow before him . But yeah , I guess you are right. Some of what I said wasn't warranted. I'll try controlling my temper while dealing with trolls in the future.

We did and still do.
I'll take your, "I'll throw it back in your face!" attitude as an implicit admission of defeat.
Good night.

No son, you'll take it as a soon crashing superiority complex and go to sleep feeling good about yourself when you know sooo little about so many things.

Last edited:
I know bro , I highly doubt he even knows a congressman and I hardly even care if he goes to him. I insulted him because he dared to blackmail me and sort of make me bow before him . But yeah , I guess you are right. Some of what I said wasn't warranted. I'll try controlling my temper while dealing with trolls in the future.
Just try to keep cool everyone has their views whether we like them or not soloman normally has good posts its just we dont agree with his view on this subject.

First orbit raising operation of GSAT-14 is successfully completed by firing the Apogee Motor for 3,134 seconds on Jan 06, 2014

The evolution...

overview.jpg

First orbit raising operation of GSAT-14 is successfully completed by firing the Apogee Motor for 3,134 seconds on Jan 06, 2014

The evolution...

overview.jpg
Are we devloping something bigger than the GSLVMK3?

Back
Top Bottom