What's new

Final operational clearance for Tejas again delayed till next year

So you're saying world runs on Wikipedia if that's the case then let me go and simply change india in to rape republic and lower your economy as compared to rawanda.:lol::cuckoo:
World does not run on hope dude.
Go to wikipedia page and compare india an pakistan.

:lol:

Loosing relevance to whom. It was never meant to be TOP fighter plane nor I think meant for export success. I would like to see the SU 30mki tejas mk2 combo to see how it performs. Emphasis should be on net centric multi threat ESW combat environment. I always wanted tejas equipped with PYTHON and Derby. And why can't Mig 29UPG and Tejas mk2 combo. Lets see what our planner think about adding supermanoeuvrability in the light of proliferation of lethal point-and-shoot WVRAAMs.

he-man sir why wasting energy

kaonalpa sir is it necessary

Rename and do some hawan next door nation has put some black magic on poor tejas OMG

When i learn India is developing fighter plane ingeniously i am amused praising them in my hear but what happen later i fell down laughing and laughing ask my why after thirty years of research and billions in investment i am assuming that India going to produce super maneuverable fifth generation super stealthier plane but what make me laugh they produce feather less chick unable to clear requirements more then 70% parts engine every thing imported what a miserable tale still no chance to fly as IAF fighter jet may be after MK10000 version directly inducted into museums as a full squadron so that people can see such a achievement.:yahoo::dance3::nana::yay: Indians :haha::rofl:

Yeah and jf-17 will shoot down mig-29k,pakfa ,rafales and mirage 2000-5 .
We are totally doomed:D
MIG 29 and Mirage 2000-5 yes why not it carries a BVR missile for a reason my friend and Block 3 would be at the same league as any 4th gen+ light aircraft you can pick around the world and about Rafaels please check it your rafaels will be for CHINA only your sukhois 30 will be met by our highly battle tested F-16's which we have mastered in every way and about PAK FA how many prototypes have been build and safely took off and landed but still we would have j-31 against PAK FA :)

MIG 29 and Mirage 2000-5 yes why not it carries a BVR missile for a reason my friend and Block 3 would be at the same league as any 4th gen+ light aircraft you can pick around the world and about Rafaels please check it your rafaels will be for CHINA only your sukhois 30 will be met by our highly battle tested F-16's which we have mastered in every way and about PAK FA how many prototypes have been build and safely took off and landed but still we would have j-31 against PAK FA :)

who told you Mig29 & M2k DONT CARRY BVR's :o:

question is do you have block 3 yet talk like that when you have it till then take a chill pill

now as for your F16s well we already have Upgraded Mig 29 & M2K combo for that + more and jags are for deep strike now Su30MKI well we have also been contanlli ugrading and prctising owr war doctroine as per latest technologies and international excersises with Russian ,UK , USA , France Israel and singaopre air forces so dont worry we are more than ready

now as for this article its onli media thats sensationlising it deu to their own objectives and their financers so dont take it that serousli

now LCA it is designed as a point defnce fighter with multi role capability to fill the numbers and is the last line of fighters who will always remain in shadows of big boys of the IAF now and in future aswell

now in current and in future at least in next decade it will be jags+M2K+M29+MKI+Bisons combo while they will be joind by Rafales and FGFAs while LCA MK1,1.5&2 , AMCA & AURA are already planned and in R&D phase so we have already been building owr defnces dont worry

now as for owr adverserries take it written china will never go to war with india over pakistan ... period dont trust my word ask your own high ranking officials in these matters but even if it wants to it knows china has much much more to loose than india

baki aap khud samjhdar ho sirji :coffee:

When i learn India is developing fighter plane ingeniously i am amused praising them in my hear but what happen later i fell down laughing and laughing ask my why after thirty years of research and billions in investment i am assuming that India going to produce super maneuverable fifth generation super stealthier plane but what make me laugh they produce feather less chick unable to clear requirements more then 70% parts engine every thing imported what a miserable tale still no chance to fly as IAF fighter jet may be after MK10000 version directly inducted into museums as a full squadron so that people can see such a achievement.:yahoo::dance3::nana::yay: Indians :haha::rofl:
30 years of R&D and billions for closing the gaps of technological know how in design of fighter aircraft from scratch and establishment of numerous research labs and establishment which spread through out the country. When the country asked out scientist can you do that they noded and govt. issue the funds. Now what makes you laugh R&D some times have to waste money with zero result but gains knowledge and experience.

30 years of R&D and billions for closing the gaps of technological know how in design of fighter aircraft from scratch and establishment of numerous research labs and establishment which spread through out the country. When the country asked out scientist can you do that they noded and govt. issue the funds. Now what makes you laugh R&D some times have to waste money with zero result but gains knowledge and experience.
but they cant understand that and your wasting your time explaing that part to them and you know why .. dont ya :azn:

Niether J 31 is in pakistani inventory nor Iaf have PAK FA nor FGFA so leave that for the future debate

but they cant understand that and your wasting your time explaing that part to them and you know why .. dont ya :azn:
GURU bhai thanks just giving some try. But I think they agree somewhere deep in the heart. May be some openly agree here.

Niether J 31 is in pakistani inventory nor Iaf have PAK FA nor FGFA so leave that for the future debate

GURU bhai thanks just giving some try. But I think they agree somewhere deep in the heart. May be some openly agree here.
no matterr how good owr effort is they will always make fun of it as thats the onli thing they can do to caress their bruised egos :haha:

they know they cant take on IAF alone and their onli dream is "china will open second front" so let them dream like that ;)

Back
Top Bottom