What's new

Final operational clearance for Tejas again delayed till next year

did you just refered 1971 for and air to air engagements but we did lost but you didn't let those 90 thousand soldiers go for nothing we were supposed to give your territories back and you give back our soldiers back that was the agreement and 1999 as there was no air combat but you still lost migs and chopper and the casualties on your side was too damn high if you take that battle as a victory outcome than there is nothing more to say :)
well 1971 war dint end after "shimla accord" nor did 1999 war ended after NS went to USA rather that was just statring all thatfighting 1000 years war with india ,bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy or jihad against USSR , klashnikov culture and spread of extremism in your society , USA using you for their dirty work ,WOT, kerry lugar bill and all that blah blah were infact deu to your nations collective obsession or revenge against india to avange 1971 and later 1999

think about it :coffee:

well 1971 war dint end after "shimla accord" nor did 1999 war ended after NS went to USA rather that was just statring all thatfighting 1000 years war with india ,bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy or jihad against USSR , klashnikov culture and spread of extremism in your society , USA using you for their dirty work ,WOT, kerry lugar bill and all that blah blah were infact deu to your nations collective obsession or revenge against india to avange 1971 and later 1999

think about it :coffee:
1999 again man you have to read about 1999 seriously about 1971 stay hauted :D

1999 again man you have to read about 1999 seriously about 1971 stay hauted :D
well this is off topic ... sorry mods but this kid needs to know the truth sorry again ... OK

what about 1999 are you proud of its the biggest strategick blunder your nation made in fact musharraf had that been not the case we would have been the most developed regeon in this part of the world

now what you lost

1.western worlds sympathy towards so called "kashmir cause"

2.trust of USA & NATO & your every own "kashmiri freedom fighters"

3.your nation got dependent on USA and china than it ever was in past

4.your economy and internal law and order situation went bad to worse and still sliding further down

5.USA and Israel came owt openlli to support india and owr economy took of in real terms after that

6.we started mordenisng owr armed forces like never before

7. void between pakistani and indian status in the world started getting wider at great speed and you got cocooned in a time wrap once again like after you got in after 1971 sakoot e dhakka baki aap khud samjhdar ho ... kyon haina :azn:

Mera jo apna experience hai aur 60 saal ki umar main jo maine dunya main dekha,is sab ko samne rakhtey hue mujhe ye maloom hota hai k tejas aik jahaz nahin balkay hindustani qoam ko bewaqoof bananay k aik zariya hai jo k launch kia tha rss aur shiv sena ne.

haan main ye likh kr de sakta hoon k taliban ya alqaida nahin agar sirf janjaweed ne bhi aisa project start kia hota 30 saal pehle to wo aj tejas jaisa jahaz apne airforce main kab ka daal chukey hotey

So the development of tejas is not a problem but it is a program only to fool the people of india and most likely the funds allocated for tejas are being used for something much more important

Mera jo apna experience hai aur 60 saal ki umar main jo maine dunya main dekha,is sab ko samne rakhtey hue mujhe ye maloom hota hai k tejas aik jahaz nahin balkay hindustani qoam ko bewaqoof bananay k aik zariya hai jo k launch kia tha rss aur shiv sena ne.

haan main ye likh kr de sakta hoon k taliban ya alqaida nahin agar sirf janjaweed ne bhi aisa project start kia hota 30 saal pehle to wo aj tejas jaisa jahaz apne airforce main kab ka daal chukey hotey

So the development of tejas is not a problem but it is a program only to fool the people of india and most likely the funds allocated for tejas are being used for something much more important
in that case you should be happy as india is so called "mortal enemy" of land of the pure but then why so concerrned when you see indians getting fooled by ARDE & HAL over LCA programme :azn:

Iska Jet engine ki jagha mera ghar ka pankha lagao..tab sayad udd jaye...:lol::lol::lol:

Teja-Main-hu-kyuki-mera-naam-bhi-Teja-hai..jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:
Good One

because its started in 1983 i think its enough :frown::frown::frown:
45920956.cms

n
So, It Take 33 years to Reach Here IS that Make LCA Less Capable Than other Fighters . No
Eventually According to your Picture Posted Above Both IAF & IN Ordered 120 LCA uptill Now. 20 LCA are already in production 6 of Which will delivered By this year End

The official Date Was DEC 2015 For FOC that Has Shifted to March 2016 Which was already Told By DRDO Chief In His Interview Few Weeks Back Which Will Slightly effect delivery of 20 IOC-2 Standard LCA

One of the single biggest reason why Tejas has not been included in the IAF squds so far is for the fear in the top IAF brass that if Tejas induced in big numbers then IAF cant cry bitch at the MOD on the dwindling numbers of IAF squds and force it buy fancy stuff like Rafales in good 126s + then 70 + 70 more + + +

Now that Parikar is the MOD in charge and has given them the jolt in the IAF dreaming stuffer by buying only 36 Rafales and no more , i hope IAF learns its lesson and indigenize like the Indian navy in a big way . Then you will see Tejas-Is, IIs, IIIs ,IVs flying
and piling up IAF arsenal in the future .

They have read it million times and they will post this million times. BTW, I told them in another thread that our Arjun and Tejas sucks, our rifle is ugly and we have 20 days of ammo. I don't know why their army is not moving in. Its a perfect time for them. If they delay it, they will not have a chance like this again. But they won't listen to me!!:D
Perhaps we now changed our mood to attack u :p

Bhai Logo thread topic to dekh lo and why everyone is showing their superior weapon secrets, plans and air warfare tactics to each other opponents.

SUR kahan hai SUR........

Start EK Chatur Naar...........

Farhan Sahab,

Aap ki is post ne sach me pakistan ka haal bayan kar diya...
Agar 60 saal baad bhi apki.. post me rss shiv sena dikh jaye jo bado aur budho me farq hi kya reh gya ?

Ab to bade baniye janab ...

On a Serious Note do consider This :

- JF17 , dubbed as "Indegenious" ( aka Water car Emotional Exagaration ) , is merely "Designed as per Inputs" from PAF and Developed by china , now being Assembled in PAC Kamra

- JF17 "Programme" ( Not the Jet ) , is almost a replica of Su MKI programme with the difference , that PAF never got what is wanted .i.e. Western Avionics & the Ability to Build the Fighter from Scratch , including jet Engines ( yes, India MANUFACTURES , AL-31s from Scratch )

- JF-17 , or for that matter any Jet , is the FIRST ever to be produced ( "Assembled" to be precise ) in pakistan , India has been doin it since 1960 , Mig 21s , 27s , Jaguars .. you Name it. In Other words, JF17 milestones have been achieved by India in 1960s. ( Assembling and/or Local Production of a Foreign Design Aircraft )

- tejas, is in the league of its own, a distant successor of Marut, which makes tejas the SECOND JET FIGHTER , to be designed , developed and Manufactured by+in+for INDIA.

Kachuu Samje Chacha ?

Last edited:
Farhan Sahab,

Pap ki is post ne sach me pakistan ka haal bayan kar diya...
Agar 60 saal baad bhi apki.. post me rss shiv sena dikh jaye jo bado aur budho me farq hi kya reh gya ?

Ab to bade baniye janab ...

On a Serious Note do consider This :

- JF17 , dubbed as "Indegenious" ( aka Water car Emotional Exagaration ) , is merely "Designed as per Inputs" from PAF and Developed by china , now being Assembled in PAC Kamra

- JF17 "Programme" ( Not the Jet ) , is almost a replica of Su MKI programme with the difference , that PAF never got what is wanted .i.e. Western Avionics & the Ability to Build the Fighter from Scratch , including jet Engines ( yes, India MANUFACTURES , AL-31s from Scratch )

- JF-17 , or for that matter any Jet , is the FIRST ever to be produced ( "Assembled" to be precise ) in pakistan , India has been doin it since 1960 , Mig 21s , 27s , Jaguars .. you Name it. In Other words, JF17 milestones have been achieved by India in 1960s. ( Assembling and/or Local Production of a Foreign Design Aircraft )

- tejas, is in the league of its own, a distant successor of Marut, which makes tejas the SECOND JET FIGHTER , to be designed , developed and Manufactured by+in+for INDIA.

Kachuu Samje Chacha ?

Yaar aap to serious ho gye,main to kabhi kabhi shoq k liye aisi postain kr leta hoon

umar meri 21 baras hai lekin haan dimagh mera 60 saal se tajawuz kr gya hai kyon jawani main hi zindagi main bhot utar charao dekh liye

Yaar aap to serious ho gye,main to kabhi kabhi shoq k liye aisi postain kr leta hoon

umar meri 21 baras hai lekin haan dimagh mera 60 saal se tajawuz kr gya hai kyon jawani main hi zindagi main bhot utar charao dekh liye

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom