What's new

Final developmental flight trials of Astra BVR air to air missiles successfully conducted

Tell me how to do that Democratically.

Best to stop voting for modi...vote for a cleaner government.

and a government that is truly commited to defense and to pioneer technologies instead of creating home made weapons that is sub par to american ones.

In china only the aircraft carrier is weaker than american aircraft carrier.

Best to stop voting for modi...vote for a cleaner government.

and a government that is truly commited to defense and to pioneer technologies instead of creating home made weapons that is sub par to american ones.

In china only the aircraft carrier is weaker than american aircraft carrier.
Hero, my question is what has to be done NOW to remove Modi. 2019 is long way, Ashok what are your thoughts?

Sorry for ot;
Ashok tell us what we can do to Modi now?

Start working from now on to uproot him from the PMO.
Do million rallies, make him realize that he is wrong.
Make him realize that he is a thick skinned PM ever.
Tell him in the rallies that you want India and not North Korea.
If you remain silent, he becomes violent.
Be noisy against him.

See my point is you should be happy for the bad date of India,your enemy nation is going down.

India has never been an enemy nation for me.
Its India's PM and those who voted this Baskar in.
I am born & brought up in India.
See my name, against yours?

But how he gets those news? How he start his day? Googling "bad news about Bharat"... @Windjammer :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Well Being a Pakistani @Windjammer has rightly prioritized his schedule dude:D:D

cartoon-pakistan-army-concerned-about-india-and-not-taliban.gif

Start working from now on to uproot him from the PMO.
Do million rallies, make him realize that he is wrong.
Make him realize that he is a thick skinned PM ever.
Tell him in the rallies that you want India and not North Korea.
If you remain silent, he becomes violent.
Be noisy against him.

India has never been an enemy nation for me.
Its India's PM and those who voted this Baskar in.
I am born & brought up in India.
See my name, against yours?
See you born in India,that doesn't mean that you are India,and there is nothing wrong in being India's enemy.a man who cheering for enemies of India,a man who told that he will support china in the event of India China war can't be called as an Indian.
You are exactly like a tranny,who born inside a man's body leads the life of a lady. Like that you born in India but leads the life as a Chinese/Pakistani.

Soon we will see the meteorites version of astra,and I really want us to develop agile WVR missiles. WVR are the real weapons going to kill most of the enemies in air,more than BVR missiles.

After Astra , Astra 2 will come. It will be lighter , Faster and with longer range i excess of 100 KM. It will followed by Ramjet powered Astra like Meteor class.

He isn't really interested in product reviews actually until and unless somebody quote china-pak jf17,or else he will only lurk behind some prestitute news tarnishing Indian military.
That is an accurate analysis.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201709151057414058-india-bvr-missile/

How is it successful without destroying an aerial target "Banshee"?
Where was the impact?
Read the OP again. Keyword "Multiple Target".

PS: I really don't understand how can some people be blind by hatred. Specially when the hatred against a guy who has actually made efforts "Doing things" and supports a group of people who considered Indian Tax Payer money as personal slush fund.

That is an accurate analysis.

Read the OP again. Keyword "Multiple Target".

PS: I really don't understand how can some people be blind by hatred. Specially when the hatred against a guy who has actually made efforts "Doing things" and supports a group of people who considered Indian Tax Payer money as personal slush fund.
Poor guy he won't speak relate to this,always does the same earlier.

See you born in India,that doesn't mean that you are India,and there is nothing wrong in being India's enemy.a man who cheering for enemies of India,a man who told that he will support china in the event of India China war can't be called as an Indian.
You are exactly like a tranny,who born inside a man's body leads the life of a lady. Like that you born in India but leads the life as a Chinese/Pakistani.

I had said, I do not want this unwarranted war which Modi was all out for.
Same like Hitler of the past. And I don't like to be a Modi neo Nazi.

Have you seen any Nazis anymore?
You wont.

In Germany, the very presence of neo-Nazis openly marching through a city bearing swastika-emblazoned flags, as in Charlottesville, is unthinkable. Unlike the United States, Germany places strict limits on speech and expression when it comes to right-wing extremism. It is illegal to produce, distribute or display symbols of the Nazi era — swastikas, the Hitler salute, along with many symbols that neo-Nazis have developed as proxies to get around the initial law. Holocaust denial is also illegal.

So why you wanted to be one, by supporting Modi's war in the past?

I had said, I do not want this unwarranted war which Modi was all out for.
Same like Hitler of the past. And I don't like to be a Modi neo Nazi.

Have you seen any Nazis anymore?
You wont.

So why you wanted to be one, by supporting Modi's war in the past?
You don't like modi,well done,many of us don't . But for that matter no Indian will want to c his mother land getting defeated by enemies.

You don't like modi,well done,many of us don't . But for that matter no Indian will want to c his mother land getting defeated by enemies.

That statement was conditional.
Go and scavenge my post.

Why would I want a Hitler in Modi?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom