What's new

Final developmental flight trials of Astra BVR air to air missiles successfully conducted

It's a propoganda by modi, satisfied?

Even if you don't tell me above, I know it well.

They are masking their failures as success under Modi.

Lies are spread by Modi media which is coerced by BJP boss.

so astra is 21 years old tech
Yeah,your master can have easy run. Why don't you give a try.

Even if you don't tell me above, I know it well.

They are masking their failures as success under Modi.

Lies are spread by Modi media which is coerced by BJP boss.
Why you are getting bothered? After all your enemy nation is going down with this right?

@SingaporeGuy has lost even his nuisance value.:azn:
...remind me of the barking dog that nobody cares about like global times.:china:

I've just put the idiot on my ignore list. Not because of what he posts; it's bad enough but not bad enough for me to bother to technically ignore him. It's because of his huge inferiority complex: have you noticed his tagging other members? He knows that unless tagged, nobody will bother to stop at his post to read him.

I've just put the idiot on my ignore list. Not because of what he posts; it's bad enough but not bad enough for me to bother to technically ignore him. It's because of his huge inferiority complex: have you noticed his tagging other members? He knows that unless tagged, nobody will bother to stop at his post to read him.

I dunno, I find him kind of amusing (long stopped reading anything in detail, just glance through to see if theres any thought permeating in yet).

Its like watching a teenager clamour for attention from the "in" crowd. But it is kind of sad its in online forum, maybe nothing coming his way for that in real life.

I dunno, I find him kind of amusing (long stopped reading anything in detail, just glance through to see if theres any thought permeating in yet).

Its like watching a teenager clamour for attention from the "in" crowd. But it is kind of sad its in online forum, maybe nothing coming his way for that in real life.

There's a bunch of these punkish attention seekers: my favourite bilet pherot Bong for instance; he who holds military rank and writes Bengali in Roman letters; Feku Leku from among the Chinese; this particular dimmock; one or two Pakistani kids, including one who wanted to put a plane on a boat to outflank the Myanmarese, and got thanked by our own Lawrench of Abu Dhabi. One wonders about the possible genetic havoc they will cause mankind by propagating.

There's a bunch of these punkish attention seekers: my favourite bilet pherot Bong for instance; he who holds military rank and writes Bengali in Roman letters; Feku Leku from among the Chinese; this particular dimmock; one or two Pakistani kids, including one who wanted to put a plane on a boat to outflank the Myanmarese, and got thanked by our own Lawrench of Abu Dhabi. One wonders about the possible genetic havoc they will cause mankind by propagating.

Still less havoc than the whole of india

200w.webp

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom