What's new

Final developmental flight trials of Astra BVR air to air missiles successfully conducted

Guys plz stay on topic... Let's enjoy this success... Not waste our time in replying negative comments

Guys plz stay on topic... Let's enjoy this success... Not waste our time in replying negative comments
Who is taking that false flaggers seriously? It's just for fun. PDF is now like a Bollywood masala film because of these guys. When I started following PDF back in 2009,this forum was a class apart when compares to IDF. Lot of fruitful discussions have happened back then.i am still remembers one guy named "average American" he was the only one guy notorious trolling. I don't know what happened him?

BRILLIANT WORK ON ASTRA

India will equip 120 Tejas Fighters initially with TEJAS

eventually OVER 250 su30mki will also move to Astra & in future ramjet version of Astra in 2025

I have learnt its a SMOKELESS BVR missle adding to its stealth ability

BRILLIANT WORK

Who is taking that false flaggers seriously? It's just for fun. PDF is now like a Bollywood masala film because of these guys. When I started following PDF back in 2009,this forum was a class apart when compares to IDF. Lot of fruitful discussions have happened back then.i am still remembers one guy named "average American" he was the only one guy notorious trolling. I don't know what happened him?

Your so right!! Pdf was a class apart until filth from bharat mata started pouring in pdf.

Now this place reeks like that gutter crap called bharat ratsh!t forum.

BRILLIANT WORK ON ASTRA

India will equip 120 Tejas Fighters initially with TEJAS

eventually OVER 250 su30mki will also move to Astra & in future ramjet version of Astra in 2025

I have learnt its a SMOKELESS BVR missle adding to its stealth ability

BRILLIANT WORK
Really?? I thought it was for mki... Then lca and mig29 will be equipped...

Yeah Now pdf has become a trollfest. That why now a days I dont even bother to post anything. A few knowledgeable members like @sancho are truely being missed

Your so right!! Pdf was a class apart until filth from bharat mata started pouring in pdf.

Now this place reeks like that gutter crap called bharat ratsh!t forum.

It takes two hands to clap.

The amount of influx of bharati trolls on pdf these days,im sure its more than a handfull of claps

The amount of pakistani and chinese trolls here are in every metric equal to the Indian ones, so lets not be so disingenuous.

But then again are we really forcing ourselves upon you lot? Ask yourself that.

The amount of pakistani and chinese trolls here are in every metric equal to the Indian ones, so lets not be so disingenuous.

But then again are we really forcing ourselves upon you lot? Ask yourself that.
No need to engage a low life Pakastani troll...they are a shameless bunch. And there is no point in reporting as the mods here are sissies.

No need to engage a low life Pakastani troll...they are a shameless bunch. And there is no point in reporting as the mods here are sissies.

Really !! If we are low life and mods here are sissies why dont you get the eff out of here and go to your bharati forums.

Im sure all of you bharati hate trolls will be welcomed over there. All of you haters can gather at one place and just hate each other to death.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom