What's new

Final clearance eludes Tejas light combat aircraft

Decades you have wasted in this still achieved nothing so better work on something else or get some other Air Craft with TOT and try develop your own than
We did get many other aircrafts in the meantime, and built them in India. (Jaguars, MKIs).

But this is about creating the knowledge base in aviation industry, which can only be obtained by decades of hard work. The Rafale will be the last fully foreign fighter we purchase and manufacture - from here on, we are confident that all future fighters will be designed by India, either wholly or in part. That confidence only came about because of our slow but fruitful effort of developing Tejas.

No offence.....just humour.

7122aee1fa23c9e72e7858a60e339916-png.91731

Lca will happen trust me.

Sec achieve mission to mars and built an icmb.

I sure lca Wil happen soon.

But we have to increase production capability to 15 or 20 per year

Lca will happen trust me.

Sec achieve mission to mars and built an icmb.

I sure lca Wil happen soon.

But we have to increase production capability to 15 or 20 per year
Mr you are not even getting clearance and you are talking about How many to produce in one year ?

Mr you are not even getting clearance and you are talking about How many to produce in one year ?
16 a year is the target by 2018-19.

FOC has no relation to rate of production after FOC.

“The final operational clearance (FOC) for Tejas LCA will not happen by December 2014. It may take at least another three to six months,” K Tamilmani, director-general, aeronautical systems at DRDO, told Deccan Herald here.

I mean WTF they are thinking ? Its 9 months more ? What they wr doing till now . Best thing it to dismiss these assHOLs

Do u think India should stop LCA ? After so much money spent on it ?

MK---3 ????? ... Now DRDO babus want lion share for their Next Generation to thrive on Indians Hard Earned Money . Am really fed Up and UPSET man ... WTF are we doing ? Its a Joke seriously

it will remain a bad joke till it proves itself over battlefield.

so its mean all other FOC parameters have been tested and only just because of those two items ..FOC is postponed.
better to induct it and later integrate that...
and also article suggest that ..SP-1 is about to fly in a few days..what does it mean?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom