What's new

Filipino mayor-elect of Davao City calls for arrest of Filipino coast guard

I had seen the pictures and specs of both vessel on the net.
The structure at the front of the fishing vessel (water line) is call a bulbous bow ( no, it is not a battering ram ). Its function is to cancel the drag of the bow wave in order to save fuel. Which also means that the vessel has a displacement or semi displacement hull, the top speed of those hulls are related to its length, on a 15M long vessel the top speed should be 12-15 knots max. This boat is not built for speed.
The PCG vessel has twin 1400hp diesel, planing type hull, which should give it a top speed of 25-30 knots.
The practical range of a assault rifle is about 350-450M.
If the PCG vessel engaged a high speed chase, it should be able to overtake the fishing vessel in 3-5 minutes at the most.
The small boat don't even had a chance to escape, never mind about doing a U turn to ram the pursuing vessel.

So many unanswered questions, hope the release of the video will shed more light.

thanks for you wishes , people in Malaysia now do realize that corrupted politician shouldn't be tolerate and i'm sure we would find our way to battle those politician.
btw, it's not what i said, it was an article from Philippines media .

You are welcome.
Taiwan media mentioned there was a chase too, your article just confirms it.

Twin engines also has a distinct advantage in maneuverability, by varying the speed of the two propellers plus the function of the rudders, it can turn on a dime. It can also swing 180 degree around in space not must longer than its own length by changing the direction of rotation on its propellers (one forward, one reverse).
Single engine relies on the rudder alone, unlike a car, a single screw vessel changes direction not by pointing its bow, but by moving its stern while in motion.

I am just a pleasure boater. Both captains and the investigating teams should all be professional seamen/sailors.
Why aren't any of those facts been considered in their report so far???

Yet here we are, stronger than ever. And there you are, crying to your American daddy after being kicked off island after island.

Sounds like we're doing it right.

Ya sure whatever keep tell your self that your got foiled just deal with :rofl:

lol buthurt? , we knew something wrong with our government , and we rallied all over the street to protest it,definitely not like you, hiding in US while backing up of your incompetent corrupted government again and again.

Hahaha one am in the Philippines not in the US i use to live America because of Business at less our election got off with little problems while many are questioning your elections so go back to your own problems and solve them before criticizing others :omghaha:

Hahaha one am in the Philippines not in the US i use to live America because of Business at less our election got off with little problems while many are questioning your elections so go back to your own problems and solve them before criticizing others :omghaha:

so why would you lied about your location even in forum where no people know who you are? Shouldn't you proud of your country and show where you exactly are?
btw read my post before, we do know and admit that our government is not managing the country correctly , and we actually do something to protest and battle against those politicians. We accept criticism from others towards our government and not defending them blindly.
Many questioning Malaysia election? guess what, the harshest criticism came from Malaysia people , not others. And
check your Philippines election fraud polls , more than 60% of your people voted do not trust the election was without fraud, but did any of you do anything? Nah, you are too busy defending them when other country try to criticize them .

so why would you lied about your location even in forum where no people know who you are? Shouldn't you proud of your country and show where you exactly are?
btw read my post before, we do know and admit that our government is not managing the country correctly , and we actually do something to protest and battle against those politicians. We accept criticism from others towards our government and not defending them blindly.
Many questioning Malaysia election? guess what, the harshest criticism came from Malaysia people , not others. And
check your Philippines election fraud polls , more than 60% of your people voted do not trust the election was without fraud, but did any of you do anything? Nah, you are too busy defending them when other country try to criticize them .

I didn't lie about my place of residence am in the philippines i put on the US because when i became a member here i was from the state on other note fraud on your should be your only concern my country is non of your business

Let's not waste time with those ph pirates.

Next time, we sink those ph ships and let those fxxkers see who has the bigger arms since violence is the only thing they believe. Welcome its d.m. to fight until himself left. He can choose to shoot himself as well.

Foiled? We have defacto control of the area, while you won't even show yourselves. This is simply another repeat of what happened last year in Huangyan island.

What island its a shoal see can't even get it right and we still fish there its hard though and that illegal occupation will soon be over so please cry me a river you arrogant fool :rofl:

That zero_wing from ph is such a retard. He is really like Mr. Ah Q.

Wow the fool just called my a retard why don't look at yourselves you stupid fools :rofl:

you still fish there??? I do not think so. China will shut down all of your fishermen there.

trust me, I am not the one crying. It is ph fishermen who are crying now.

plus those ph workers whose life depending on China's purchase.

in addition, calling you a retard is a praise for you. I am surprised that you cannot even see that through.

I have to apologize to those retard people since I put you, a much sub-human life idiot, into their group. :)
What island its a shoal see can't even get it right and we still fish there its hard though and that illegal occupation will soon be over so please cry me a river you arrogant fool :rofl:

Wow the fool just called my a retard why don't look at yourselves you stupid fools :rofl:

you still fish there??? I do not think so. China will shut down all of your fishermen there.

trust me, I am not the one crying. It is ph fishermen who are crying now.

plus those ph workers whose life depending on China's purchase.

in addition, calling you a retard is a praise for you. I am surprised that you cannot even see that through.

I have to apologize to those retard people since I put you, a much sub-human life idiot, into their group. :)

Wow racist much? see this why people hate your guts you people have made no clear logical argument if you find that the majority of people does not approve of your logic if you can call it that you simply call them names you people here shown this every time here and the poor foreigner workers (not just filipinos) your Taewanese brothers are beating up as i type this right now so now who is sub human again? Calling me and my people names does not prove anything it just prove you have no more brain cells to make a good sold argument hence proving my point that you people are the greatest threat to world peace since the Japanese and the Nazi's so good luck with that and thank you for proving my point to all

Well I just wish that this Mayor elected will not face any retaliation from the PCG for voicing his opinion.

Don't worry no one will touch him he's voice out his opinion its protected by the constitution one of the great things of being under a democratic country unlike in china or any other place opinions are place in high protection not unless if its against other person then it would be subjected to debate if its still falls under the freedom of expression or slander just expect some counter opinions against him but it would be just that opinions but the way this happen and the people here it will just be ignored by people

Back
Top Bottom