What's new

Filipino mayor-elect of Davao City calls for arrest of Filipino coast guard

Well, let the act speak loudly. It is high time that China teaches those phs and vns some lesson. Let's see who is crying a river. :)

Well, let the act speak loudly. It is high time that China teaches those phs and vns some lesson. Let's see who is crying a river. :)

I say bring it and its world war 3 i mean you manage to anger most of your neighbors so please do so :rofl:

dealing with ph need WWIII???

you must be dreaming you are a lion, right? actually, you are just a small puppy. :rofl:

I say bring it and its world war 3 i mean you manage to anger most of your neighbors so please do so :rofl:

Then make sure a big mouth like u join.the PLA and stand in.the first line when.attack us. Dont forget each China' family only have one child,so they wont risk their son's lives in war with us when.they know at least few.thousand Chinese soldiers will go home in body bags like in 1979:pop:

dealing with ph need WWIII???

you must be dreaming you are a lion, right? actually, you are just a small puppy. :rofl:

If zero_wing is a mirror of present generation Pinoys, then we all know they are a hopeless cause. I mean who elects mass murderers, comedians and janitors as senators. These guys make a mockery of democracy. You get a clown and dress it up nice and give it a familiar name and Pinoys will vote for that clown in droves. There seems to be a general failure to exercise some intellect in a vast section of the populace.

If zero_wing is a mirror of present generation Pinoys, then we all know they are a hopeless cause. I mean who elects mass murderers, comedians and janitors as senators. These guys make a mockery of democracy. You get a clown and dress it up nice and give it a familiar name and Pinoys will vote for that clown in droves. There seems to be a general failure to exercise some intellect in a vast section of the populace.

Hahahaha really tell me what part of Local election do not understand? they made their choice they have to leave with that man you people are trying so hard to bring my country down well its not working though so good luck with your fantasies well nice to hear from you admiral general :rofl:

Hahahaha really tell me what part of Local election do not understand? they made their choice they have to leave with that man you people are trying so hard to bring my country down well its not working though so good luck with your fantasies well nice to hear from you admiral general :rofl:

So you, like the rest if your countrymen, do not condemn but rather condone electing mass murderers into office then you are really a hopeless cause.

So you, like the rest if your countrymen, do not condemn but rather condone electing mass murderers into office then you are really a hopeless cause.

Nope i condemn it the magindanao massacre is the greatest crime those guys ever made i condemn it with all of my being its against the ideas of a true filipino should do and believe me there is a few of us left here but they voted for this people dude how many times would i say it! its local election man your really are stupid are you? what part of local do you not understand? Its the people choice to vote for the clan of course their were a few voted otherwise but the majority have spoken so leave it be because nagging will not change a damn thing

Stupid? Pinoys action speak louder than words. It is not I who voted for mass murderers. It is your countrymen who did and it is your countrymen like you who are not morally revolting to that fact. That zero is STUPID.

Stupid? Pinoys action speak louder than words. It is not I who voted for mass murderers. It is your countrymen who did and it is your countrymen like you who are not morally revolting to that fact. That zero is STUPID.

man your really dumb are you?

We just did, right? We kicked your boats back home. Try to send more and we will show you how we kick them one by one.

As for # of soldiers, you do not need worry for us. If you want to have another 15 years of static growth while looking at China growing at 10% on average, we can do the 1979 again. :rofl:

Then make sure a big mouth like u join.the PLA and stand in.the first line when.attack us. Dont forget each China' family only have one child,so they wont risk their son's lives in war with us when.they know at least few.thousand Chinese soldiers will go home in body bags like in 1979:pop:

:offpost: the Chinese Imperialist are try to create a sub topic lets get back on the topic at hand namely the name of the post?

Back
Top Bottom