What's new

Filipino mayor-elect of Davao City calls for arrest of Filipino coast guard

Don't worry no one will touch him he's voice out his opinion its protected by the constitution one of the great things of being under a democratic country unlike in china or any other place opinions are place in high protection not unless if its against other person then it would be subjected to debate if its still falls under the freedom of expression or slander just expect some counter opinions against him but it would be just that opinions but the way this happen and the people here it will just be ignored by people

do you mean protected like this ?

Despite President Benigno Aquino III's vow to reverse impunity in journalist murders, the Philippines ranked third worst worldwide for the fourth consecutive year. Fifty-five journalist murders have gone unsolved in the past decade. The 2011 Ortega murder reflects the politically inspired nature of the large majority of Philippine killings, along with the general breakdown in the rule of law that has allowed the killings to continue. Ortega, a radio talk show host who exposed corruption, was shot in the back of the head while shopping in a Puerto Princesa City clothing store. Police soon made arrests and traced the murder weapon to a provincial governor’s aide. But the case suffered a severe blow in 2013 when an alleged conspirator who had turned state witness was killed in prison.

Impunity Index Rating: 0.580 unsolved journalist murders per million inhabitants
Last year: Ranked 3rd with a rating of 0.589

3rd in the world, just behind Iraq and Somalia , not looking good ain't it?

do you mean protected like this ?

Despite President Benigno Aquino III's vow to reverse impunity in journalist murders, the Philippines ranked third worst worldwide for the fourth consecutive year. Fifty-five journalist murders have gone unsolved in the past decade. The 2011 Ortega murder reflects the politically inspired nature of the large majority of Philippine killings, along with the general breakdown in the rule of law that has allowed the killings to continue. Ortega, a radio talk show host who exposed corruption, was shot in the back of the head while shopping in a Puerto Princesa City clothing store. Police soon made arrests and traced the murder weapon to a provincial governor’s aide. But the case suffered a severe blow in 2013 when an alleged conspirator who had turned state witness was killed in prison.

Impunity Index Rating: 0.580 unsolved journalist murders per million inhabitants
Last year: Ranked 3rd with a rating of 0.589

3rd in the world, just behind Iraq and Somalia , not looking good ain't it?

Huh i think you should start with your own country first troll face! :omghaha:

Huh i think you should start with your own country first troll face! :omghaha:

don't worry, we're not even close in that ranking , pity to see you still able to laugh about these injustice cases, you must be one of those corrupted politician and thus that's why you proud of them dragging Philippines into hell.

hate our guts?

Well, for what?

I suppose you should use the same words on ph government. I suppose now ph fishermen hate ph government guts. :)

Wow racist much? see this why people hate your guts you people have made no clear logical argument if you find that the majority of people does not approve of your logic if you can call it that you simply call them names you people here shown this every time here and the poor foreigner workers (not just filipinos) your Taewanese brothers are beating up as i type this right now so now who is sub human again? Calling me and my people names does not prove anything it just prove you have no more brain cells to make a good sold argument hence proving my point that you people are the greatest threat to world peace since the Japanese and the Nazi's so good luck with that and thank you for proving my point to all

hate our guts?

Well, for what?

I suppose you should use the same words on ph government. I suppose now ph fishermen hate ph government guts. :)

What are blabbing about now? Hate Government on the contrary they hate your guts because thanks to your imperialism they have to catch fish covertly in our own waters thank god though they have been getting in out of our shoal but still being harass by chinese pirate ships so they have small amounts of catch according to one fishermen this all thanks to chinese pirate activities in the area i guess you people can pick on weak states man i can't wait for new ships to arrive so we can water cannon you pirates out of our waters and properly protect Philippine waters :yahoo:

harrass by whom???

our fishermen were harrassed by armed boats from ph and vn for the past 20 years at least. Our fishermen have been shot at by ph and vn armed boats many many times.

Just not long ago, tw's fisherman was shot dead by you.

Well, let's see whose ships got sink now. Finally, China has turned around and got time to deal with those ph and vn pirates.

I suppose you do not understand “明犯强汉者,虽远必诛”。

What are blabbing about now? Hate Government on the contrary they hate your guts because thanks to your imperialism they have to catch fish covertly in our own waters thank god though they have been getting in out of our shoal but still being harass by chinese pirate ships so they have small amounts of catch according to one fishermen this all thanks to chinese pirate activities in the area i guess you people can pick on weak states man i can't wait for new ships to arrive so we can water cannon you pirates out of our waters and properly protect Philippine waters :yahoo:

harrass by whom???

our fishermen were harrassed by armed boats from ph and vn for the past 20 years at least. Our fishermen have been shot at by ph and vn armed boats many many times.

Just not long ago, tw's fisherman was shot dead by you.

Well, let's see whose ships got sink now. Finally, China has turned around and got time to deal with those ph and vn pirates.

I suppose you do not understand “明犯强汉者,虽远必诛”。

That's your version its been proving by all of your neighbors if you don't believe it its not my problem like i even care troll hahahaha i just love how you pirates call your victims pirates makes you people more guilty :rofl:

zerowing, you are always incoherent and completely indecipherable. All your posts are one long run-on sentence. There are Chinese students learning English for one month who can write more coherent English than you. Are you 12 or something? Why are you always here, embarrassing yourself?

zerowing, you are always incoherent and completely indecipherable. All your posts are one long run-on sentence. There are Chinese students learning English for one month who can write more coherent English than you. Are you 12 or something? Why are you always here, embarrassing yourself?

Dude i care not about your stupid rants so cry me a rive and really why are you replying? It means you understood my points other wise you would just a question than give me an answer face it moron you and your fellow jerk face arrogant jerks people here are just trolling and hating on people you can't even prove your points and use the racist or stereotype card if you ran out of troll ammo trash rants so please spare me you sermon because i don't give a damn come back when you became a human being and see people as equals jerk off.

I don't read your posts, all of them are complete trainwrecks. How can you not see that when you reread them? There's about three punctuation marks in your last paragraph lost amid a flurry of words like 'moron', 'jerk', 'arrogant' that you regurgitate over and over again. You're not literate.

I don't read your posts, all of them are complete trainwrecks. How can you not see that when you reread them? There's about three punctuation marks in your last paragraph lost amid a flurry of words like 'moron', 'jerk', 'arrogant' that you regurgitate over and over again. You're not literate.

That's a result of his nation's declining educational standards. I have met a great many Pinoys who were educated during the 70's and 80's and they are sharp. Zero_wing's generation is more into rap and gang banging.

It's pointless telling him to improve his grammar.

That's a result of his nation's declining educational standards. I have met a great many Pinoys who were educated during the 70's and 80's and they are sharp. Zero_wing's generation is more into rap and gang banging.

It's pointless telling him to improve his grammar.

Well its was pointless to tell your to stop being a moron so why should lessen to you? Please calling me names calling things as if you know personal does and will not make you right? as we say here Magtawag ka pa! (call all of your you those you wanna call) In any case nice to hear from you admiral general i miss you are far more smarter than this 50 cent morons who don't even know what soap is

Good your learning! learning to shut the hell up when you have nothing good to say.

We sound like china really your getting sick and tried of that well we sick in tried of your racist rants and comments and stereotyping too but both of us will not get what we want! so stop complaining just remember this you start something your going to get something!

Saksak mo yan sa baga mo peace out :azn:

I dont even know why i bother but hey a just love saying it

Back
Top Bottom