What's new

Fight at airport between PIA employee and lunda

First of all
deport all of them who took there phones out
Secondly the PIA staff member should be trialed in a court of law
thirdly When are we nuking BHARAT?
b6e280822d3194fdadf6de3f78b9131a58b71a2200556dedf22489cf6c8beec6.jpg

People who are saying that the PIA guy should have excercised restraint should know that a bouncer or any security guy is fully allowed to act physically once his Personal space gets violated. The Lunda here shouldn't have held the staff guys hand. The staff was right in giving the guy a couple & then getting a lock on to the idiot. The other idiots ( PIA staff ) standing around & trying to separate both of them are complete idiots, they should have tried to get the Lunda on ground & pin him down until further security staff arrived & arrested him. Any one who has done a security course would know this bit of detail.
You just can not be aggressive & invade a staff members space & not expect to be knocked out.

Wth is lunda? Lunda bazar? London bazar.

Pia is crap. Such crap. The entire airline shud b gifted to our worst enemy ,here it will b india
No need we have air india better than yours .We don't accept crap

Regardless of what happened. Staff are required to display courtesy at all times.
If the passenger is crossing limits, then airport security is called in to handle him/her.

Regardless of what happened. Staff are required to display courtesy at all times.
If the passenger is crossing limits, then airport security is called in to handle him/her.

How will you display courtesy... Imagine yourself in the position of The PIA official what would you do when someone tries to beat you will you resist or call for security for your protection? i think most of Officials will try to resist rather calling the security....

I'm not the greatest fan of PIA, I'll still fly them though, for retro reasons mainly.

Anyway the passengers first pushed the PIA fellow and then one of them grabbed him by the throat. If you're going to do that, you better be prepared for the payback.....He defended himself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom