What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany is going to win , they have shown class in yesterday's semi final where they totally demolished poor Brazilians

BsIrPEECAAAH4o8.jpg

seems like ARGvsNED match will be decided on penalties

1999: Brazil 4-0 Germany
2002: Brazil 2-0 Germany
2004: Brazil 1-1 Germany
Total: Brazil 7-1 Germany

Revenge 2014: Brazil 1-7 Germany

Brazil would not have faced a bigger humiliation than that :rofl:. Germans never thought it would be a piece of cake, they were enjoying yestern here in germany.

Germany is going to win , they have shown class in yesterday's semi final where they totally demolished poor Brazilians
Well to be honest they outcome would have been diff, if their regular Capt & Neymar were playing... i am not taking any credit away from the German as they exploited the situation...

indeed... my mom was angry at first then she just cried :wacko::rofl:

what happened with that Argentine player running with his shoe on hands? shouldnt that be penalized with a corner kick or something??
past halftime I was mostly just checking the middle east section here, much more interesting :sarcastic:

Well to be honest they outcome would have been diff, if their regular Capt & Neymar were playing... i am not taking any credit away from the German as they exploited the situation...

I have to support germany , I live here and I want germans to be happy which will happen only if they win the world cup.

past halftime I was mostly just checking the middle east section here, much more interesting :sarcastic:

haha and now about to have mini heart attacks if they go to penalty kicks

Holland Vs Argentina

If it goes to penalities, Holland may have an upper hand. Germans would love to face Hollanders in the final, their rivalry with hollanders is like Pakistan vs. India

ARG have missed so many chances... not ARG day

penality turn. why no dutch goalie change like last time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom