What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hardly had any touch of the ball... Not many opportunities to go down. Btw both, Robben & Messi are kept quite quiet today though.

My money is still on Argentina. They will find a way somehow. My prematch prediction was 1-0 Argentina. Let's see if they can score in the extra time or we go to the penalties.

well... we too!... we're used to Tragi-Comedy in our lives (at least in Mexico).... we have developed an ability to laugh at ourselves and our misfortune...

But Rule number one of a Latino: all your feelings must be expressed and showed!! otherwise you're considered to be a cold and distant person...

so... cry-shout-show anger at the same time
that's why nobody take us seriously :cheesy:

aaah you latinos your pinatas and your mexican hat and your spanish ascent nad jajaja instead of hahaha, all are so funny

by the way you look like a little asian, i mean japanese or something, does that got to do with native american genes anyway :D

Last edited:
NED 0 ARG 0 and people were saying that Dutch gonna slaughter Argentina ....

aaah you latinos your pinatas and your mexican hat and your spanish ascent nad jajaja instead of hahaha, all are so funny

by the way you look like a little asian, i mean japanese or something, does that got to do with red indian mongoloid genes anyway :D

JAJAJAJAJA !!!! I had no idea Pakistanis also thought this about us.... (feeling relieved for laughing with J instead H)
in Mexico only indigenous and Spanish mixture ...and a bit french in some south-western areas ...
no one told me before I looked like an Asian :o:... I heard I could be from Middle East and even some one here said from Tajikistan :blink: never Japanese....o_O

BsInY_qCEAICo3q.jpg

What an anti-climax... from one extreme to another! This is all Germany & Brazil's fault! :woot:

So if it goes to penalties today, Dutch won't be able to bring in their penalty saving goal keeper then! That's a bad news...:o:

JAJAJAJAJA !!!! I had no idea Pakistanis also thought this about us.... (feeling relieved for laughing with J instead H)
in Mexico only indigenous and Spanish mixture ...and a bit french in some south-western areas ...
no one told me before I looked like an Asian :o:... I heard I could be from Middle East and even some one here said from Tajikistan :blink: never Japanese....o_O

I think you mostly have "native american" indigenous features.

What an anti-climax... from one extreme to another! This is all Germany & Brazil's fault! :woot:

So if it goes to penalties today, Dutch won't be able to bring in their penalty saving goal keeper then! That's a bad news...:o:

why?

seems like ARGvsNED match will be decided on penalties

1999: Brazil 4-0 Germany
2002: Brazil 2-0 Germany
2004: Brazil 1-1 Germany
Total: Brazil 7-1 Germany

Revenge 2014: Brazil 1-7 Germany

My money is still on Argentina. They will find a way somehow. My prematch prediction was 1-0 Argentina. Let's see if they can score in the extra time or we go to the penalties.
Looks like this one is going to penalties..& Dutch have one of the worst records in shoot out. Then again..they managed to get through Costa Rica only in their previous match. Maybe that would have changed the trend.

seems like ARGvsNED match will be decided on penalties

1999: Brazil 4-0 Germany
2002: Brazil 2-0 Germany
2004: Brazil 1-1 Germany
Total: Brazil 7-1 Germany

Revenge 2014: Brazil 1-7 Germany

all in one game

I think you mostly have "native american" indigenous features.

I wouldnt like to derail this thread but... native american indigenous.... sure, why not?.. im mexican, here no one knows exactly one owns ethnic origin other than we're a whole mixture! :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom