What's new

Field Marshal Raheel Sharif

My guess...

Gen. Raheel Sharif will retire as planned, and then go to the Middle East to do something (e.g. take up a post in the Saudi coalition). In 2018, the newly elected government will invite Raheel Sharif to serve as President.
Its rumor, he been offer command of joint forces of muslim countries last year, during joint military exercise in SA.

We need another Field Marshal ASAP, to counter the Indian ones
cuz they have two, and we only have one.

My guess...

Gen. Raheel Sharif will retire as planned, and then go to the Middle East to do something (e.g. take up a post in the Saudi coalition). In 2018, the newly elected government will invite Raheel Sharif to serve as President.
My likely guess as well.

My guess...

Liberals in our society will never allow that ---- and Political lot knows very well the down side of having a General at top ----- they would not let it happen ---- Chief has done all lot for us, we should not expect more for him and let him take rest for once ----- it must have been one exhaustive tenure for him ----- we should not be selfish and push him to the limit for our sake

Well if Gov Promotes Raheel Sharif to Field Marshal how many years will he stay??

1 2? he should stay for at least for 2 more years

We need another Field Marshal ASAP, to counter the Indian ones
cuz they have two, and we only have one.

:enjoy:

Well if Gov Promotes Raheel Sharif to Field Marshal how many years will he stay??

1 2? he should stay for at least for 2 more years

I doubt FM is a post, its ceremonial. There won't be an extension.

He is just a soldier and Pak Army have no shortage of brave soldiers. I don't think they should make it a matter of individual pride. Army is an institution.

It's an honorary title; nothing more. This has nothing to do with extension.
Spot on! He' may get this only after he retires and that would be on 29 November 2016.

And I think he deserves it! He's the only chief who had the balls to take on the terrorists notwithstanding the objections raised and the dilly dallying by the political establishment.

Also please

d6a4e67fa3.jpg

and stop this randi rona forever​

Actually the problem which our political class is facing is that the Gen. Raheel has proved himself as a more tolerant & accommodating guy who is committed to his profession but any other gen who would take charge from him will also be that much professionally committed guy .... & will accommodate them .... ??

Back
Top Bottom