What's new

FGFA: 30% INDIAN IRON

Actually the j20 has never been tested or proven in field. What we have at the moment are speculations and fanboy ********* about its capability. And besides, having a tech freeze this early wouldn't make it exactly feasible would it?

I never heard a chines prototype or a TD is in Full camouflage!!!! i heard and saw it in green....India/ Russia are in yellow..i dont know about usa and others

Guys, this thought has been haunting me for long.... Why are we only Providing HAL to Manufacture Su 30 MKI and LCA ??? Why not Involve facilities of NAL too?? I have been To Both NAL and HAL , Both have world Class Facilities , But why are Only HAL involved in Joint R&D with DRDO why not NAL??

By doing this we could fasten up the Production and Both would receive Adequate Funds and Experience to Challenge each other by Getting out something Productive....

The plane is very pretty, but it is too much like the Su-27. U.S. experts doubt whether it is invisible. It is the prototype. Russia will improve it. We will wait for good news.

Back
Top Bottom