What's new

FGFA: 30% INDIAN IRON

I think between the induction of FGFA around 2018-2020 the Engine will get ready... and i need a Israeli ECM/ECCM, Russian Plane,Engine, Radar, Weapons, Europe Avionics, Weapons, Indian Mission Computer makes a Great Fighter...

@ sancho
Yeah i agree with you. As per what i have read, Russians are looking for 3D TVC and thats why i said circular. But I still believe if that doesn't work(because everything is possible) Russia might went back to square nozzle.
Square nozzle and stealth technology is basically Russian. There was one guy in Russia on based on his paper US started to work on stealth features. This guy was very famous. It is based on his work on which many of RADARS work.

So FGFA will be entirely different and lethal..
I wish HAL would concentrate on STEALTH rather that maneuverability and remove 3D thrust vector and use Flat shaped exhaust..

Dont underestimate maneuverability.... will be extremely useful in years to come.... think of a scenario of a stealth vs stealth fighter... both would probably only detect each other when they are pretty close and will probably result in a dog fight. as all countries are now trying to get stealth fighters this is extremely important or US would not have put tvc on the f22 (their first fighter which has tvc)

JXX V FGFA
mmrca v FC20
Tejas 1/2 v J10
Su30mki v Flanker j11b

Some times i get the impression the Indian & Chinease philsophy is heading the same way. Only china has twice the nos and will get their with indengious products. SO NO SANCTIONS and far less cost...

Only china has twice the nos and will get their with indengious products.
Very less info dude....Do you know China has never produced anything of their own. These fighters are the result of reverse engineering of Russian fighters even when they didn't had the right. This news ran in Russian media for month. This has caused alot of damaged to Russian defense sales...

JXX V FGFA
mmrca v FC20
Tejas 1/2 v J10
Su30mki v Flanker j11b

Some times i get the impression the Indian & Chinease philsophy is heading the same way. Only china has twice the nos and will get their with indengious products. SO NO SANCTIONS and far less cost...

FC20 is just another designation of J10s, they will only have 2 classes similar to the US, while India is going for 3 (light, medium and heavy). Not to forget that China uses single seat Flanker versions for air superiority and dedicated twin seat version for strikes mainly, while India aimed on a single version for both only.
So there are a lot of differences between PLAAF and IAF.

Very less info dude....Do you know China has never produced anything of their own. These fighters are the result of reverse engineering of Russian fighters even when they didn't had the right. This news ran in Russian media for month. This has caused alot of damaged to Russian defense sales...

Sure some are redesigned, but they haven't the advantages of India and Pakistan of gaining from western techs and JV and still reached a level in the aero field, that is ahead of us and we have to admit that they also developed many aircrafts (turbo prob transporters, jets, trainer, helicopters or UAVs) on ther own too. They still have their problems in some fields (engines are an is AFAIK), but with all the money they can invest and the experience they gained (no matter how), they are clearly pushing forward. J10 for me was already a good development, but the J20 so fast, is a more than just a step ahead for them. The key will still be radar and avionics, but with this pace, they will catch up to the west soon too.

JXX V FGFA
mmrca v FC20
Tejas 1/2 v J10
Su30mki v Flanker j11b

Isn't FC20 is another name for J10..

There is lot's of difference between IAF and PLAAF..
IAF will have different 5 gen aircrafts by 2020..
1)PAK FA-single seater air supremacy
2)FGFA - 2 seater,multi-role..
3)AMCA-light weight stealth
4)Naval PAK FA
5)Naval FGFA

I hope IAF adds some 20 F-35's in it inventory...

Now u can see there is alot of difference..and any day i will go with IAF:yahoo:

4)Naval PAK FA
5)Naval FGFA

Now u can see there is alot of difference..and any day i will go with IAF:yahoo:

No buddy, your given aircraft list will not be available til 2020...

1. Pak-FA will be available to IAF in limited nos by this time.
2. FGFA :- There is some redesigning of cockpit and integration of sensors and avoinics as per IAF requirement might take more time so i really doubt that fully equipped FGFA will be available till this time.
3. AMCA will not be in picture by this time, May be just a prototype will be available if all goes well..
4. Naval PAK FA :- I donot think Russians will work on it unless they have fully operational PAK FA. Deff. they will work on it but i really doubt the timeline of 2020.
5. Naval FGFA :- There is no concept of it till this time, i guess.

That may be true up to some extent buddy but Chineese have these aircraft in good nos at present. That matters a lot, it really doesnot matter if they purchased from Russia or they did reverse engineering or any other way.

In today's world nobody care abt how you get the platform, if it fullfill my requirement, its all good. In war time we need a platform to fight with the enemy forces , it really doesnot matter how we acquired that platform.

Even Russians have admitted this fact that they cant stop reverse engineering of their products, only way to deal with this situation is just keep ur aircrafts/machines to the modest level, keep upgrading them to the state of the art avoinics, radars, stealth etc. I think he mentioned the ground realities and also the way to deal with these situations.

4)Naval PAK FA
5)Naval FGFA

hooo my god.. doesnt seems to reality buddy.. even our economy wont be that much viable

But i'm sure HAL will incorporate systems from best of the best systems....

I think between the induction of FGFA around 2018-2020 the Engine will get ready... and i need a Israeli ECM/ECCM, Russian Plane,Engine, Radar, Weapons, Europe Avionics, Weapons, Indian Mission Computer makes a Great Fighter...
Looking at your demands, I do not think this aircraft would be called a Russo-Indian aircraft anymore if your military was going to go by your list of choices. You seem to like buying rather than your countrymen trying themselves and learning it on their own.

"China has never produced anything of their own. These fighters are the result of reverse engineering of Russian fighters."
i second this.
Sorry buddy i guess i got carried away. By the way all of us here in India do admire your heavy engineering and speed to develop anything. Even according to me reverse engineering is not something bad, its also an ability which you guys master. I just said because we are always blamed for copying but actually we really worked hard. Yes its true we got our engine from outside, our avionics have french and israeli impression but that does not mean we have not worked.

It said Russians already signed a deal with Brazil for PakFa, i thought they were still talking. Its a good move...

Back
Top Bottom