What's new

Ferguson Police Open Fire Into Peaceful Protest, America is a Dictatorship

The country is rioe for a civil war. Its coming. Every year things get worse. The police kill more and more people and they get .ore militarized. It is becoming a facist state. I hope more of this happens, not the killing but the fighting back.

Americans need to fight. Our government are corrupt facists that are turning on us more and more every day. Be silent now all you want but one day when they are done with them they will come for you.

The country is rioe for a civil war. Its coming. Every year things get worse. The police kill more and more people and they get .ore militarized. It is becoming a facist state. I hope more of this happens, not the killing but the fighting back.

Americans need to fight. Our government are corrupt facists that are turning on us more and more every day. Be silent now all you want but one day when they are done with them they will come for you.

I thought we had a civil war after Rodney King. What happened there?

Weve only had one civil war in America. But the powers that be have declared war on our freedoms so its time for a new war. Too many oligarchs, too many facists, too much militarization. Its time to get the guillotines out again.

Our freedoms are non negotiable. With the economy going from bad to worse. 25% real unemployment, 50 million americans in food stamps. We are in for quite a ride. It wont be pretty and you will have to choose sides.

What you thought what nato foments in the middle east would never reach your borders? You have no historical memory. What goes around comes around. And were next in line.

I thought we had a civil war after Rodney King. What happened there?

dFrTvrU.jpg

Ferguson shop owner outside his shop that was looted. Poor guy's hard work was vandalized and looted. Should have shot and killed a few of these looters.

@boomslang

Geez.....thats the thing i dont like about U.S . too much arms. The police there are more armed than even some countries army/special forces.lool The first time i visited U.S i was surprised myself about how armed/and sometimes how they use too much force for simple matters. contrary to Europe and U.K where police hardly even carry arms. I personally can count the number of times i have seen a british police officer carry arms/gun. America is a great country, but on this, I think they need to review their policy/law. This is not a good image for the world greatest/leading 'democratic' nation.:disagree:

YAWWWWWWWWWWN.:nana:

Geez.....thats the thing i dont like about U.S . too much arms. The police there are more armed than even some countries army/special forces.lool The first time i visited U.S i was surprised myself about how armed/and sometimes how they use too much force for simple matters. contrary to Europe and U.K where police hardly even carry arms. I personally can count the number of times i have seen a british police officer carry arms/gun. America is a great country, but on this, I think they need to review their policy/law. This is not a good image for the world greatest/leading 'democratic' nation.:disagree:

Somebody steals your stuff and you do what exactly? Call the popo with their bells and whistles? Literally UK cops carry bells and pepper spray. He is an armed civilian exercising his right to protect his store. With an AK in one hand the AR-15 in the other. Do you think the looters will now break into his store?

Remember the guy who got punched by a thug and died? What did the thug get? 4 years for taking a life? IF the US popo are armed and heavy handed so be it. I can guarantee you anyone that punches a man dead will not get parole much less 4 years.

As an American i have the right to bear arms, and this guy is exercising his right.

Nato " democracy " is a suggestion box for the poor.

Nato " democracy " is a suggestion box for the poor.

'NATO democracy' lets douchebags go on forums and say stupid shit all day. Say 'Thank you, NATO'.:usflag:

Somehow i'm starting to believe that rioting and looting is part of black culture,so,in a way you could say it's racist to stop them from such activities.

The blacks in the U.S. are running wild. They are the main reason I carry.

The use of force against these uncultured groups is justified, when these groups only understand the language of weapon and harsh retaliation. Police is doing well to regulate peace and security.

Gladly the vast majority of Americans dont think like you. The teenager was unarmed. No weapons so you have no idea what you are talking about.

And you want to know something. The sentiment in the US government and military is the same towards muslims and middle easterners. They actually say the same thing about you as you just said about these kids. Verbatim. Our military uses it as an excuse to bomb your silly barbaric countries into the stone age. We actually say that.

Im really very very happy you agree. Send my regards to your relatives in **** stan next time one of our freedom bombs gets dropped on them.

The use of force against these uncultured groups is justified, when these groups only understand the language of weapon and harsh retaliation. Police is doing well to regulate peace and security.

Last edited:
Yep, it's bloody weird at first. In the UK you only ever see police with guns around nuclear sites or MOD police.
I personally think that more guns = more death, but hey Americans value their right to carry arms.

After looting, the police have every right to crack down.

Gladly the vast majority of Americans dont think like you. The teenager was unarmed. No weapons so you have no idea what you are talking about.

And you want to know something. The sentiment in the US government and military is the same towards muslims and middle easterners. They actually say the same thing about you as you just said about these kids. Our military uses is as an excuse to bomb your silly barbaric countries into the stone age. We actually say that.

Im really very very happy you agree. Send me regards to your relatives in **** stan next time one of our freedom bombs gets dropped on them.

Don't be so emotional, and you wrong by saying Americans don't think like that, they do.
Culprit is culprit, here nothing to say and defend.
These black communities mostly has no sense of law, respect and well behaviour, they are still living in paleolithic period.

Oh yeh, we will take care of our country. Think over yours...right!

And you want to know something. The sentiment in the US government and military is the same towards muslims and middle easterners. They actually say the same thing about you as you just said about these kids. Our military uses is as an excuse to bomb your silly barbaric countries into the stone age. We actually say that.

Im really very very happy you agree. Send me regards to your relatives in **** stan next time one of our freedom bombs gets dropped on them.

lol well said. i find it funny that someone like him will say such things. killing an unarmed teenager(which he justifies). coming from a country that is constantly droned and bombed killing innocent unarmed civilians, so i guess he's ok with that as well. Guess the U.S should keep up with their bombings in Pakistan to maintain democracy,peace and stability forever.:lol::usflag:

I think its more like he has something against blacks, since he says they live in paleolithic period and have no law, respect and well behaviour.lool
No disrespect , but i have been to several black African countries with friends(my wife is mixed race half french half cameroonian/, which i guess must be a taboo for you as well.lool) , and believe me most i have been to are weay better, and safer than Pakistan. Pakistan is still kostly associated as a terrorist haven. Countries in the middle east like Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia(though its a dictatorial monarchy), gulf countries still have my respect due to their high living standards and order, but Pakistan is still way way behind, so you have no legs to stand on to even pick on blacks.:agree::bounce:. Though i know(having been to a few middle eastern countries) that most middle eastern/muslim countries are very racist towards blacks/people with dark colour.:disagree:

Last edited:
What are you blabbering about? Seriously. Youre not America you have no idea what youre talking about. Again the same sentiment that you use to condemn these kids to death is the same one our leaders use to justify the destruction of all your muslim countries. Thanks for supporting us.

Don't be so emotional, and you wrong by saying Americans don't think like that, they do.
Culprit is culprit, here nothing to say and defend.
These black communities mostly has no sense of law, respect and well behaviour, they are still living in paleolithic period.

Oh yeh, we will take care of our country. Think over yours...right!

Firing into the crowd does not make US a dictatorship. It makes it a Police State.

Boy how I miss the US that was. I was there in the 70s. The people were great. The police were friendly just like the TV series CHiPs.

Now if you ever see a police siren, you better stop, turn off the engine, roll the window down, put your hands on the steering wheel, your head down, waiting for further instructions.

Shortly after 9/11, I never went back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom