What's new

Ferguson Police Open Fire Into Peaceful Protest, America is a Dictatorship

-peaceful protest happened earlier in the day
the scum and opportunist came via car at night to take advantage of the situation and loot.

the scum and opportunist came via car at night to take advantage of the situation and loot.

When do us whites get to loot ? :mamba:

r

The police should have called in an air strike on this store.:bunny:

Last edited:
The American history of racism and slavery is ugly enough and am glad we are done with it. Am glad we now largely made racism covert by a minority instead of overt and institutionalized by the majority. But we should be intellectually honest here. Today's blacks are being two-faced about race and racism. On the one face, they insist on American society abandon racism and continues to press collective guilt on to the rest of us, but on the other face, they blatantly exploited race as a shield to commit petty crimes.

The American history of racism and slavery is ugly enough and am glad we are done with it. Am glad we now largely made racism covert by a minority instead of overt and institutionalized by the majority. But we should be intellectually honest here. Today's blacks are being two-faced about race and racism. On the one face, they insist on American society abandon racism and continues to press collective guilt on to the rest of us, but on the other face, they blatantly exploited race as a shield to commit petty crimes.

I believe the media has done its part in stereotyping and allowing quasi intellectuals drum up some very unsound logic over the years.

Somehow i'm starting to believe that rioting and looting is part of black culture,so,in a way you could say it's racist to stop them from such activities.

so? youre still racist to Russians, funding nazism to kill russians. You support the most racist people on earth when it comes to enforce your rule. All your video games and media are bashing russians and teach how to kill other russians, not even blacks got such a privilege to be hated

youre the most racist country on earth

Lol , rubber bullets :lol:

nope , your dear motherland Russia is a dictatorship
comes from the azeri

bumb racist american exposed
When do us whites get to loot ? :mamba:

r

The police should have called in an air strike on this store.:bunny:

Somehow i'm starting to believe that rioting and looting is part of black culture,so,in a way you could say it's racist to stop them from such activities.

Yes there has never been any riots and looting in Russia, latin america, china, vietnam, Turkey, Muslims countries etc. Its only blacks who riots. :disagree::tdown:

You cant generalise a race. Its just like many people here saying all Russians are vodka-swilling alcoholics and all police there are corrupt. Its part of russias culture, filipinos are all maids/domestic helpers, muslims are all terrorists/extremists etc . There will always we be stereotypes as far as you stereotype others as well.
So I advice you to refrain from that bro. :cheers:

Last edited:
so? youre still racist to Russians, funding nazism to kill russians. You support the most racist people on earth when it comes to enforce your rule. All your video games and media are bashing russians and teach how to kill other russians, not even blacks got such a privilege to be hated

youre the most racist country on earth

comes from the azeri

bumb racist american exposed

I'm sure there are games that have blacks being hated and needs to be killed.

dFrTvrU.jpg

Ferguson shop owner outside his shop that was looted. Poor guy's hard work was vandalized and looted. Should have shot and killed a few of these looters.

@boomslang
If he tried to, he be accused of racism. Not defending his store. Probably sued if not charged with crime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom