What's new

Feminazi Attack: Petition filed against 'Mere Paas Tum Ho’s last episode in Lahore court

Pakistani Fighter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

search

Petition filed against 'Mere Paas Tum Ho’s last episode in Lahore court
Entertainment
Web Desk
January 22, 2020

'Mere Paas Tum Ho' had put negative impacts on the Pakistani women, a petition has been filed in Lahore

ShareNext Story >>>

268606_6133712_updates.jpg

Petition filed against 'Mere Paas Tum Ho’s last episode in Lahore court
LAHORE: A petition has been filed in Lahore’s civil court to halt the last episode of drama serial Mere Paas Tum Ho from airing.

A lady identified as Maham through her lawyer moved Lahore’s civil court and filed a plea to halt the last episode of the drama, featuring Ayeza Khan, Humayun Saeed, Hira Mani, Adnan Siddiqui and others.

In the petition, the lady has stated that the drama had put negative impact on the Pakistani women as it continued to downgrade them in the society.

The court, after hearing the arguments of Maham, has issued notices to the concerned for January 24, 2020.

The last episode of Mere Paas Tum Ho is set to be aired in cinemas on January 25, 2020.

More From Entertainment

I haven't watched a single episode..

Is it good to watch?

What's the story? Why people are saying it is insulting women?
If you want to get a headache please do watch otherwise its just the dialogues of Humayun and the way he has delivered which has caused all this buzz. Otherwise nothing in the story if you ask me.

Disclaimer i havent seen it but social media was so full of memes etc that one or the other you see the actual thing.

Haven't seen it, don't care. Wrong title by the way.

Its a nice drama. I dont remeber the last time I watch a Pakistani Drama. I have been watching this and Alif lately. Both realy good. IMO.
It started all nice then they totally ruined it midway. Where's the story buildup? In 2 episodes Danish goes from zero to a hero with billions in his accounts. All from 5 crore rupees invested in stock exchange. Lmfao

If you want to get a headache please do watch otherwise its just the dialogues of Humayun and the way he has delivered which has caused all this buzz. Otherwise nothing in the story if you ask me.

Disclaimer i havent seen it but social media was so full of memes etc that one or the other you see the actual thing.
Want to know why it's insulting to women. This petition has created an interest in me.

Its about a woman who married a poor guy and had a child from him and left both husband and child for a rich guy. Feminazis claim women are shown bad here
Lolll.. typical story.. what's new in it..

Good I haven't watched it.. It's kind of a revenge story in which now the previous husband will take revenge after becoming rich and woman will regret her decision.. and moreover, the new husband of the woman who was rich will become poor somehow..

So the last episode will revolve around whether the first husband accepts the wife back or not after she gets the divorce from second husband.. isn't it? So predictable.. lolll

Back
Top Bottom