What's new

Feminazi Attack: Petition filed against 'Mere Paas Tum Ho’s last episode in Lahore court

Lolll.. typical story.. what's new in it..

Good I haven't watched it.. It's kind of a revenge story in which now the previous husband will take revenge after becoming rich and woman will regret her decision.. and moreover, the new husband of the woman who was rich will become poor somehow..

So the last episode will revolve around whether the first husband accepts the wife back or not after she gets the divorce from second husband.. isn't it? So predictable.. lolll

She didnt marry the second guy, so cannot marry first husband again :)

Want to know why it's insulting to women. This petition has created an interest in me.
Nothing if you ask me. Story is about a Wife who leaves her poor husband (Humayun) and a son for a rich guy (Adnan Siddique). Later they are about to get married when Adnan's first wive shows up, slaps the women and asks the driver to drop her from where she came. This is pretty much it and the whole story revolves around it and Humayun is now a rich man and this wife of his is now trying to get back to him.

Its a nice drama. I dont remeber the last time I watch a Pakistani Drama. I have been watching this and Alif lately. Both realy good. IMO.

Watch besharam - saba qamar...

I haven't watched a single episode..

Is it good to watch?

What's the story? Why people are saying it is insulting women?

Its like usual Pakistani serial. First 7-8 strong episode's. Then drag the plot for next 6-7 episode's through flashbacks and irrelevent discussions. And then sum it up in last episode. Last 4-5 epusodes of this drama was waste of time where nothing new happened. But i think people still watching in hope that maybe something extraordinary will happen in this episode. Same thing i felt in "man mahil"..

She didnt marry the second guy, so cannot marry first husband again :)

Let me further ruin it for feminists out there. Here is my prediction for last episode. The molvi (that was supposed to create the marriage bond between shewar and aiza is now going to marry aiza, and them refuse to divorce her and she is now stuck with sir-saya, fitar and zakat money.

Last edited:
Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.jpg

I haven't watched a single episode..

Is it good to watch?

What's the story? Why people are saying it is insulting women?

honest opinion, I stopped watching after couple of episodes and then started watching again after few episodes & worth watching.
Problem is not with script but with writer’s attitude in his interviews.

For those of you who don't know what Feminazi is :
Feminazi = Matriarchal Fascism.
Matriarchal Fascism is the by product of uncontrollable greedy capitalism where extreme sluttery is heavily glorified. These ladies are usually very unattractive and ugly as much they are lazy and dumb.

Yar, can I have some Pakistani dramas like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Lost etc? Sick and tired hearing about these sh1tty womanish dramas. Urghhh

Back
Top Bottom