What's new

TLP representative included in panel to preview ‘Zindagi Tamasha’ before release

Lanat hai yaar , now these TLP Terrorists will decide which movie will pass and which is not ? as long as these Mullah's are here Pakistan will never progress , If it was up to me I would banned all Religious parties and separate state from religion .

Lanat hai yaar , now these TLP Terrorists will decide which movie will pass and which is not ? as long as these Mullah's are here Pakistan will never progress , If it was up to me I would banned all Religious parties and separate state from religion .

I would like to keep thread on topic. The institutions are giving relevance to the same extremist party which closed down the country and issued 'Fatwa' to kill the Army Chief... is this some kind of a joke?

I didn't read what the film is all about. I have my reservations about this khoosat guy. and I won't be surprised if he has got funding from abroad. and I am pretty sure that its all infowars

Bollywood going full retard. Save Pakistan

I didn't read what the film is all about. I have my reservations about this khoosat guy. and I won't be surprised if he has got funding from abroad. and I am pretty sure that its all infowars

Yes, sir, TLP should be given Government. All hail extremist ideologies, they are domestically funded.

This film is a yahoodi saazish. Pakistan is heaven, nothing bad happens here, mullahs are saints, everyone is happy.

I would like to keep thread on topic. The institutions are giving relevance to the same extremist party which closed down the country and issued 'Fatwa' to kill the Army Chief... is this some kind of a joke?

Leave the institution alone, they are fighting and dying, they have nothing to do with this film, and by the way, a few tlp types just got heavy jail sentences just this week.

Very good step. The first trailer was very objectionable. I heard that TLP postponed their protests on this step of government which is a good step forward in the solution of such issues.

Those who are crying must keep crying because TLP is a stake holder with more than 2 million votes of National Assembly seats.

Very good step. The first trailer was very objectionable. I heard that TLP postponed their protests on this step of government which is a good step forward in the solution of such issues.

Those who are crying must keep crying because TLP is a stake holder with more than 2 million votes of National Assembly seats.

It had cleared all three censor boards, who are the TLP to raise objection, and CII to review.

First you guys give importance to these extremists, then cry when they use their new found importance and influence to shut down the entire country, and sway entire decisions as they like.

I still remember what happened in Musharraf's time, his quotation translated into English regarding the extremists from Lal Masjid, "...and they were attacking and burning down Government buildings, to this extent that when Pakistan's flag up there was burning, they blocked the Fire Brigade from coming into the premises and putting out the fire..."

Do you think TLP is a different breed. It's the same people, different flags and names. Before 1947, they used to oppose the Pakistan movement, and after 1947 they have hijacked it.

Pakistan is in need of SENSIBLE forms of ART which may appeal to moral fabric of the society.

Being Muslims, WE must not condone and encourage LGBTQ+ inspired ART.

This is not about TLP, this is about being a closet besharam while pretending to be a Muslim in public. Fear Allah Almighty because he SEE it all very clearly.

Just imagine. CII reviewing films now. What are we? A bloody theocracy?

One comment summed it up best, a film about hooliganism by religious forces, is facing hooliganism by religious forces.

Anyone remember that item song by ISPR? CII and TLP opinion on that?

Pakistan is in need of SENSIBLE forms of ART which may appeal to moral fabric of the society.

Being Muslims, WE must not condone and encourage LGBTQ+ inspired ART.

This is not about TLP, this is about being a closet besharam while pretending to be a Muslim in public. Fear Allah Almighty because he SEE it all very clearly.

This film is not about homosexuality, and neither does it contain any. Three film boards cleared it. The only one being bothered is TLP.
And what about item song by ISPR, you remember it? That's okay.

The only reason these religious nutcases are shouting is because the film does the hard social talk on religious hooliganism i.e. using religion as a tool, which is clearly there in our society's fabric, and that needs to be removed.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed

And as always, you continue to have no answers but silently support TLP-like people, probably staunch supporter of that Lal Masjid loonie too. I will post another thread exposing these religious nutjobs and the kind of blasphemy they do. You wait.

One comment summed it up best, a film about hooliganism by religious forces, is facing hooliganism by religious forces.

Anyone remember that item song by ISPR? CII and TLP opinion on that?

This film is not about homosexuality, and neither does it contain any. Three film boards cleared it. The only one being bothered is TLP.
And what about item song by ISPR, you remember it? That's okay.

The only reason these religious nutcases are shouting is because the film does the hard social talk on religious hooliganism i.e. using religion as a tool, which is clearly there in our society's fabric, and that needs to be removed.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed

And as always, you continue to have no answers but silently support TLP-like people, probably staunch supporter of that Lal Masjid loonie too. I will post another thread exposing these religious nutjobs and the kind of blasphemy they do. You wait.
No, I am not in favor of item songs. ISPR should not promote this kind of ART either.

Pakistani Censorship Board is an utter joke.

Back
Top Bottom