What's new

Feku Modi wants Toilets not Temple

Why don't you give me your perspective then...you're a sensile guy (sometimes :) )- fenku has just set apart 300 million USD (1500 crores) for building the biggest statue in the world of Sardar (sardar'll probably be thanking he didn't live on to see these days). Do you agree with fenku?

like fenku being the 'most searched man in the universe and fenku saving 15000 people with his BEAR (intended) hands :rofl:

free screenshot

[Bregs];4834098 said:
Today they are busy in Indian elections building tall mirages of threads about what feku will do

This is real news. Should make you and Guynextdoor2 loose sleep for a month !

CHENNAI: The huge crowds at Narendra Modi's recent rally in Trichy have triggered minor political tremors in Tamil Nadu. Parties which viewed his visit and the hype around it with skepticism are being forced to reassess their options.

Even senior DMK leaders concede that the response to the rally has proved that the Modi factor cannot be discounted in TN . The battlelines may be drawn with DMK moving tentatively closer to the Congress and the AIADMK determined to go it alone with perhaps just the two Left parties for company but the emerging view seems to be that the Modi rally may shape the contours of pre-poll alliances further.

Rethink among Tamil Nadu parties after Modi rally in Trichy

Rethink among Tamil Nadu parties after Modi rally in Trichy - The Times of India

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I was wondering why the BJP paid brigade isn't jumping in for their daily batta despite my repeated and open provocations. I was beginning to get bored!!!

Because its worthless to respond to people who cant comprehend on whats been said and on what context.

As far as i have read , the article or the speech refers to the need of focusing more on sanitation issues than faith, in the governance policies.

By relating it as if he has spoken that he completely left faith or has related both as same doesnt need attention but a referral to a good English teacher.

he never said he didnt want temples. He said toilets should be built first bcos it is a basic necessity.... u can do without temples if u really believe in god...

CHENNAI: The huge crowds at Narendra Modi's recent rally in Trichy have triggered minor political tremors in Tamil Nadu. Parties which viewed his visit and the hype around it with skepticism are being forced to reassess their options.

Even senior DMK leaders concede that the response to the rally has proved that the Modi factor cannot be discounted in TN . The battlelines may be drawn with DMK moving tentatively closer to the Congress and the AIADMK determined to go it alone with perhaps just the two Left parties for company but the emerging view seems to be that the Modi rally may shape the contours of pre-poll alliances further.

Rethink among Tamil Nadu parties after Modi rally in Trichy - The Times of India

There is nothing to loose sleep about its elections the majority party will win but Feku won't be PM this i know

@Bhai Zakir

Had it be some statement about 'peaceful religious place',Jairam would have been killed by now :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Asaram bapu attracts as many people in his rallies as fenku does (even in jail). And he is able to charge (on an average) much more than Rs.5 per head...considering your logic I think you should vote for Asaram as PM :D

asarama-protest_660_082313071236.jpg

Why don't you give me your perspective then...you're a sensile guy (sometimes :) )- fenku has just set apart 300 million USD (1500 crores) for building the biggest statue in the world of Sardar (sardar'll probably be thanking he didn't live on to see these days). Do you agree with fenku?

like fenku being the 'most searched man in the universe and fenku saving 15000 people with his BEAR (intended) hands :rofl:

How about you read your post and tell me if it even deserves a reply ? The excuses you people give to put down Modi are clearly Ridicules ...

Every time i ask a CONgress supporter why i should vote for them ,they end up replying why i should not vote for Modi ... you people have seriously lost sleep over the obsession :lol:

Because its worthless to respond to people who cant comprehend on whats been said and on what context.

As far as i have read , the article or the speech refers to the need of focusing more on sanitation issues than faith, in the governance policies.

By relating it as if he has spoken that he completely left faith or has related both as same doesnt need attention but a referral to a good English teacher.

You are talking about every other single thing, except answering the question- do you have an answer to what I asked?

Asaram bapu attracts as many people in his rallies as fenku does (even in jail). And he is able to charge (on an average) much more than Rs.5 per head...considering your logic I think you should vote for Asaram as PM :D

asarama-protest_660_082313071236.jpg

Assaram Bapu is a religeous figurehead. People thronging to Swami and Guru meetings are common in India. Modi is a PM candidate. You still can not tell apart religeon from politics ?? How old are you ?

How about you read your post and tell me if it even deserves a reply ? The excuses you people give to put down Modi are clearly Ridicules ...

Do you have a reply or no? If toilets really are more important then why not in practice? The obvious answer is that fenku made hollow noise and you looked beamingly at it.

Assaram Bapu is a religeous figurehead. People thronging to Swami and Guru meetings are common in India. Modi is a PM candidate. You still can not tell apart religeon from politics ?? How old are you ?

well your stand is that is enough to be PM- that's not OUR stand- who in congress blares about crowds and charging 5 Rs and whatnot bot?

Back
Top Bottom