What's new

Feel threatened by neighbors, Malaysia buy more submarines!

and then what ? Singapore still don't have any kind of weapon of mass destruction

And you forgot to read this sentence :lol:

CBU-55 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CBU-55 can burn up a small city like Singapore in few minutes, dude

And where does it say that Vietnam is an active user? Or are you resorting to your usual nonsense?

And where does it say that Vietnam is an active user? Or are you resorting to your usual nonsense?

What does it means active user ? special bomb to be use in war with some target only.

Greetings PakChina,

Let me inform you of the ground realities in Singapore, keeping in mind my nationality and not my racial background.

Chinese Singaporeans (born in Singapore) do not like to associate themselves with China. Heck, I have even seen many of them making fun of mainland Chinese from various forums ( Yahoo Singapore news). Reason for this hatred is due to immigration of many Chinese into Singapore, spoiling the culture in Singapore. Other ethnic groups include Filipinos. So to associate Chinese Singaporeans with loving their mother land, I can gurantee you that most of them don't, and expressed more patriotism towards Singapore.

I am unable to express POV on Malaysian Chinese, as I have never associated with them.

Let me inform you that Singapore and Malaysian relations are different from Pakistan and India, or Israel and Arabs relations. History has shown, that Singapore and Malaysia have excellent diplomatic ties. From ASEAN to the Five Power Defence Agreement, let me assure you that Malaysia will not initiate a conflict with Singapore and vice versa.

Singaporean's wide arsenal of weapons is meant to defend itself against Indonesian aggression (experienced during the Konfrontasi), or maybe against other external powers getting involved. But even then Singapore still maintains good relation with Indonesia.

Regards
Ameer ( Just my 2 cents)

Well said. Good observations and a fair mind, bro.

So you want VN to drop CBU-55 to another nations to prove our power ??

I think you just envy with what we have , lthat's all.
pb060346a.jpg

A 750 pound fuel air cluster bomb designed 40 years ago....

The CBU-55 was a cluster bomb Fuel Air Explosive that was developed during the Vietnam War, by the United States Army, and was used only once in warfare. Unlike most incendiaries, which contained napalm or phosphorus, the 750 pound CBU-55 was fueled primarily by propane. Described as a "the most powerful non-nuclear weapon in the U.S. arsenal,"[1] the device was one of the more powerful conventional weapons designed for warfare.

The first generation of the CBU-55 was used during the Vietnam War. By April 21, 1975, South Vietnam had largely been conquered by the invading military from the north. Earlier in the month, a single BLU-82 "daisy cutter" had been flown from Thailand to the Bien Hoa airbase. The senior military officer in Vietnam, Major General Homer Smith, cleared the way for the Saigon government to use the weapon against the North Vietnamese Army. A Vietnamese C-130 transport plane circled Xuan Loc at 20,000 feet (6,100 m), then dropped the bomb. The contents exploded in a fireball over a 4-acre (16,000 m2) area. Experts estimated that 25 soldiers had been killed, primarily by the immediate depletion of oxygen rather than from burns. The CBU-55 was never used again in the war, and South Vietnam's government surrendered on April 30.[1]

A second-generation of the CBU-55 (and CBU-72) fuel-air weapons entered the United States military arsenal after the Vietnam war, and were used by the United States in Iraq during Operation Desert Storm[3].

What does it means active user ? special bomb to be use in war with some target only.

Active user means that the weapon is at your country's service. The CBU-55 was only used by the US.

So you want VN to drop CBU-55 to another nations to prove our power ??

I think you just envy with what we have , lthat's all.

Envy? ENVY!? OMFG! Are you for ****ing real!? :hitwall:

And that picture is not even the CBU-55. That picture is likely the 'daisy cutter'.

This is the CBU-55:
shim.gif

BOM CBU 55B | Photo

CBU-72 / BLU-73/B Fuel/Air Explosive (FAE)

The the 550-pound CBU-72 cluster bomb contains three submunitions known as fuel/air explosive (FAE). The submunitions weigh approximately 100 pounds and contain 75 pounds of ethylene oxide with air-burst fuzing set for 30 feet. An aerosol cloud approximately 60 feet in diameter and 8 feet thick is created and ignited by an embedded detonator to produce an explosion. This cluster munition is effective against minefields, armored vehicles, aircraft parked in the open, and bunkers.
During Desert Storm the Marine Corps dropped all 254 CBU-72s, primarily from A-6Es, against mine fields and personnel in trenches. Some secondary explosions were noted when it was used as a mine clearer; however, FAE was primarily useful as a psychological weapon. Second-generation FAE weapons were developed from the FAE I type devices (CBU-55/72) used in Vietnam.

cbu72b.gif

cbu72-fae.jpg

CBU-72 / BLU-73/B Fuel/Air Explosive (FAE) - Dumb Bombs

See, you don't even know the difference between a fuel air bomb and a nuclear bomb. And what's again, it's a cluster bomb which I doubt you even know what that is!!

Please educate yourself before posting such propaganda.

lcloo said:
A Vietnamese C-130 transport plane circled Xuan Loc at 20,000 feet (6,100 m), then dropped the bomb. The contents exploded in a fireball over a 4-acre (16,000 m2) area
When this bomb droped near Xuan Loc city 4km, it shake the city like an Earth quake and the whole electrictiry of Xuan Loc was off power/

Trái CBU đầu tiên được thả xuống cách Xuân lộc 4 km, đã khiến cả thành phố bị rúng động và mất điện
V

btw:can you pls tell me why do you use Mr. Thieu picture as your Avatar, dude
Zabaniya said:
See, you don't even know the difference between a fuel air bomb and a nuclear bomb. And what's again, it's a cluster bomb which I doubt you even know what that is!!

Please educate yourself before posting such propaganda.
As you can see, Wiki also call it CBU-55 :D

btw: it's a powerfull bomb, that can brun up a small city in few minutes, and we knew how it work already :coffee:

I'm with the Malaysians.
ok, its fine

But Malaysia is pretty good in terms of relationship around itself. :undecided:

Indonesia is in good terms with Malaysians, and they all are in ASEAN which is a very much live and successful regional alliance.

Malaysian militarization would only mean one thing: A stronger ASEAN.
indonesia-malaysia is just like pakistan-india :lol: but our relation is not that bad if you compare with thailand-cambodia, we still maintain a good cooperations in economy

WHAT???

hah, a new NiceGuy account?

Wow, vietnamese are really number one in world on "keyboard warfare", what a shameless, they keep blaming that on others here!

BTw, God bless PDF, keep your strictly rules on responsible members here and cover your kind hands for saving those clone ids viet trolls!

denying again! what a tongue!

Why your viets are too coward to admit the truth? :disagree:

Stop coming here on PDF and spreading your lame propaganda to cheat people, nobody give a damn trust in what your viets telling here! People here are not low educated!
no, Im not him, you can ask moderator here
I just give some clarification here, since we dont have any serious conflict with vietnam

ok, its fine

indonesia-malaysia is just like pakistan-india :lol: but our relation is not that bad if you compare with thailand-cambodia, we still maintain a good cooperations in economy

no, Im not him, you can ask moderator here
I just give some clarification here, since we dont have any serious conflict with vietnam

Lolz you sound like a Vietnamese false flag troll to me. But anyways, I do appreciate for the information here, this is totally true.

In the future, our Arm forces especially the Navy will be expanded more to counter and balance with the potential threats in the region.

ok, its fine

Huuuurr....:no:...:lol: :rofl:

From Day 1, Lee Kwan has allied Singapore to Zionist Israel. Now Singapore has developed into the most important WCC (Western Christian Civilization) location for finance, trade, shipping and defense. It is this alliance with its obvious ramifications that worry the Malaysian Muslims as well as Indonesia.

^Dude, let go off the weed.

Back in the early days, Singapore was surrounded by Muslim countries with uncomfortable relations. Partly explains their relations with Israel.

Now, both Singapore and Malaysia enjoy good ties. Don't know about Indonesia, but I'm certain they'd be going in a positive direction.

We're still is the only superpower in the region with deadly weapons like Anti-carrier nuke-capable ballistic missile Shaddock and CBU-55 :coffee:

Don't forget even China also don't have any kind of weapon that can compare with Shaddock ( and maybe CBU-55 too )
Little vietnam has the most destructive weapon in the world: monkey business

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom