What's new

Feel threatened by neighbors, Malaysia buy more submarines!

Vietnam isn't a super power lol.
At least, we have CBU-55 that can detroy small city in few second and we have Anti-carrier nuke-capable ballistic missile too, but Australia can not have those weapon :P

At least, we have CBU-55 that can detroy small city in few second and we have Anti-carrier nuke-capable ballistic missile too, but Australia can not have those weapon :P
Whatever you've got, wow! I mean you are unbeatable with CBU-55 and ballistic missle, congratulations!

There is always a cat always doing meow meow when i go to sleep outside in street , it feels that cat is tryin to threaten me , should i buy a submarine.

There is always a cat always doing meow meow when i go to sleep outside in street , it feels that cat is tryin to threaten me , should i buy a submarine.

No, get a nuclear warhead. Its very effective for killing cats.

Maybe you'll have to eat grass for rest of your life to afford one.

The US is trying to embark Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc in an arms race among themselves and also in a coalition along with all Asian countries including Vietnam which had killed so many GIs to counter China. But China will never be at war with Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. Singapore is a chinese country populated at 90 per cent by Chinese, the economy and politics are under the hand of Chinese. Regarding Malaysia and Thailand, again the economies and private sectors are held by the Chinese. Kuala Lumpur is a city with a majority of Chinese. These Chinese love their motherland, China. So China will be never at war against these countries. The US is playing the card of divide and rule and also if these Asian countries do not want to bully China, then they are pitched against each other just like in the case of Malaysia and Singapore. This is good for the US weapons manufacturers which are lobbying hard to instill hate and division in Asia.

Australia could acquire those weapons if they were needed. We have ballistic missiles

They aren't anything special.

Vietnam and Malaysia don't have dispute about sea, we proposed common request to UN 2008 under UNCLOS.
Good news from our neighbor friends.

So now vietnam is not the only superpower in the region has the most powerful navy forces and submarines as its self-claim?

Hello vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia are waiting for you!
:wave:

Yes, they are waiting for us to cooperate in joint patrols in the East Sea (where the British called "south china sea")
Although between them (Malaysia and Indonesia) have a few issues with each other, but both countries are friends of Vietnam.

VIETNAM is a military superpower among SOUTH ASIAN countries!!!

Vietnam not a superpower….

Superpower mean – Superpower is a state with a dominant position in the international system which has the ability to influence events and its own interests and project power on a worldwide scale to protect those interests.

Still the only Superpower is United States of America.

China will emerge as the second superpower, Also Brazil & India are thought to have the potential of achieving superpower status within the 21st century.

The US is trying to embark Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand etc in an arms race among themselves and also in a coalition along with all Asian countries including Vietnam which had killed so many GIs to counter China. But China will never be at war with Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. Singapore is a chinese country populated at 90 per cent by Chinese, the economy and politics are under the hand of Chinese. Regarding Malaysia and Thailand, again the economies and private sectors are held by the Chinese. Kuala Lumpur is a city with a majority of Chinese. These Chinese love their motherland, China. So China will be never at war against these countries. The US is playing the card of divide and rule and also if these Asian countries do not want to bully China, then they are pitched against each other just like in the case of Malaysia and Singapore. This is good for the US weapons manufacturers which are lobbying hard to instill hate and division in Asia.

Greetings PakChina,

Let me inform you of the ground realities in Singapore, keeping in mind my nationality and not my racial background.

Chinese Singaporeans (born in Singapore) do not like to associate themselves with China. Heck, I have even seen many of them making fun of mainland Chinese from various forums ( Yahoo Singapore news). Reason for this hatred is due to immigration of many Chinese into Singapore, spoiling the culture in Singapore. Other ethnic groups include Filipinos. So to associate Chinese Singaporeans with loving their mother land, I can gurantee you that most of them don't, and expressed more patriotism towards Singapore.

I am unable to express POV on Malaysian Chinese, as I have never associated with them.

Let me inform you that Singapore and Malaysian relations are different from Pakistan and India, or Israel and Arabs relations. History has shown, that Singapore and Malaysia have excellent diplomatic ties. From ASEAN to the Five Power Defence Agreement, let me assure you that Malaysia will not initiate a conflict with Singapore and vice versa.

Singaporean's wide arsenal of weapons is meant to defend itself against Indonesian aggression (experienced during the Konfrontasi), or maybe against other external powers getting involved. But even then Singapore still maintains good relation with Indonesia.

Regards
Ameer ( Just my 2 cents)

Singapore is such a tiny country. It is the same size as Dhaka city. Why does it need such a powerful armed force. What are the
threats to this tiny city state. But malaysia may feel threatened and is rightly modernizing its armed forces, and they also
have a vast EEZ to police.

Even Singapore can beat them :lol:

Having being lived in South East Asia, I can say that Vietnam is not even a regional power.
Oh really, so you mean Singapore is even stronger than US in 70s ??

btw: How to beat VN ?? How about our CBU-55 and Anti-carrier nuke-capable ballistic missile plus the right to enrich Uranium by ourself ??:coffee:

Vietnam not a superpower….

Superpower mean – Superpower is a state with a dominant position in the international system which has the ability to influence events and its own interests and project power on a worldwide scale to protect those interests.

Still the only Superpower is United States of America.

China will emerge as the second superpower, Also Brazil & India are thought to have the potential of achieving superpower status within the 21st century.

sorry!!!!.........i meant among south east asian countries!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom