What's new

Federal Minister stands up for women against regressive, anti-Islam practices

English translation:

Marriage of one's own free will is the basic right of every girl. Islam gives rights to women. Marriage of choice is central to these rights. University administration should reconsider its decision, it is against Islam to consider women as properties.

See our beloved science & technology (who has actually done his intermediate in Commerce) is maligning the image of our country.

So basically he has alleged 4 things:

1. Pakistani girls/women are not married of their own free will and thus every marriage is a forced marriage.

2. People of Pakistan consider women their property.

3. University expelled those students because of proposal and not because of PDA and the accompanying reluctance of both students to show after disciplinary committee.

4. The said act was unacceptable because a girl proposed a guy otherwise it would have been okay. While in reality if a guy proposed a girl even in more respectable way he would be called a creep, pervert and what not by these rented feminazis.

@Iltutmish @Enigma SIG @Imran Khan @AUz @Areesh @arjunk

Please note this thread is not for the discussion of whether the university did right or wrong (for that we have another thread) but only to discuss whether this is an acceptable behavior from a federal minister.
You are SO SO SO lost... LET ME EXPLAIN

Your points.

1. He is correct in saying girls have no choice but boys also have no or limited choice....don't hide your head in the sand or people will kick your xxx

2. Yes people of not just Pakistan but asia and Africa and Middle East in general. Where have you been?

3. The student did right not to go as they would have been humiliated by judgemental as5holes who have beards and talk crap about Islam but drink liberally, fornicate and do all kind of henious things but pretend to be Muslims when it suits them. I know I just spent 7 years in Pakistan. Its drama. 99.99999% are corrupt morally. Why don't you know this?...Why?

4. Clearly you don't know Pakistan.. society is changing. Boys and girls propose to each other. They have relationships pre marriage. Even post marriage people have affairs. I know I lived in Bahria Town Islamabad and dating is normal as is alcohol parties and drugs. People in paksitan have laughed in my face because I don't drink.

THE MINISTER IS SPOT ON.
BOYS AND GIRLS HAVE A CHOICE IN ISLAM. ISLAM IS KIDNAPPED IN PAKISTAN BY JAHIL MOLVIS.

YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YoU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T KNOW PAKISTAN. NOW PLEASE GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX AND STOP BEING A HALF MOLVI. WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE IDIOTS AS IT IS
University administration never expelled the girl or that boy for "marzi ki shadi"

They expelled them for indecency in public

Mr Minister is trying to show that couple was expelled for "marzi ki shadi" which is a lie
They expellend them for tamasha

the problem is NOT lack of "women's rights" as guaranteed by Islam. the real problem is this mullah mafia that act like "thakay daars" of Islam pushing the idea that only their chauvinistic & misguided interpretation of Islam is the true interpretation and that a normal, education person's interpretation has no meaning. that approach is dead on the arrival and need to be treated with the same coin that extremism of the ttp is treated with. molvis need to be reduced down to the level of mere teachers and professors instead of fatwa factories that act like a shadow government.

Last edited:
Sorry my bad. Couldn't pay enough attention while using Google translate. Thanks for pointing it though.
nope, you DID not use google translate. I just did and it says that he said:

"The wedding is the basic right of every girl, the rights of women who give the rights to women who give birth to their rights, the university administration revises its decision, is against Islam to understand the property."

google translate is useless for translating Asian and 3rd world languages languages.

Last edited:
Islam can survive in the US & Europe & Muslims countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Morocco, Malaysia & Indonesia etc with women wearing miniskirts and people expressing PDA far more than a hug and little kiss.

I think conservative Muslims need to have more 'faith in their faith' and not worry about a religion being corrupted over a fiancés hugging, kissing or holding hands in public after a marriage proposal.

1615996637084.png

Not saying as a whole but on the main Pakistan is here. Everyone is trying to survive and there is no time for empathy and kindness. This is the damn f**king problem. You can thank decades of the most psychopathic and narcissistic leaders a country could ever wish for. They literally don't care about you and they make it obvious. PPP keep families on their land locked away from education so they can work the fields like slaves generation after generation. Thats just one example so many more its endless.

Its like your democracy is fragile enough for a government to fall before its tenure but not fragile enough to force through changes that could immediately make a difference to millions of people? Why aren't changes being rammed through by PTI, just push them through, topple Sindh and take over. Do it everywhere, there is nothing to lose.

Back
Top Bottom