What's new

Fearful Putin Shuts Down Voice Of America In Russia

Your opinions don't matter. As i recall you said Russia got hosed, my rebuttal was that whoever ends up paying Ukraine's 34 billion dollar debt is the one that will get hosed. I could care less about your ancestry or your feelings, point is someone will be paying Russia 34 billion dollars and it isn't Ukraine.

And YOUR opinion is SO important. HAHAHAHAHA !!!! This is a stupid forum, nothing more. Don't take yourself SO seriously, like you know something. Let Europe pay. Why should I care. Europe gets 30 % of their gas through Ukrainian pipelines, we don't.:usflag:

As I said , I don't support or oppose them as every system has advantages and disadvantages but wait , I don't think you have better condition in the so called most democratic country of the world and symbol of liberty ( US of A ) , As far as I see you don't actually have option in elections as well . Only 2 main parties and the rest are wiped before giving a chance or equal conditions in elections , Your people try to get rid of democrats by voting Republicans and the opposite happens next four years .

I'm sure we have many limitations in Iran but even in this condition , our people know what's happening in the world more than those free Americans whose minds have been filled with false propaganda to a level that most of them don't dare to think about Iran or stepping to this country .

What are u writing man?
Who cares which party comes to power there?

Americans are atleast happy and content,can u say that about india or pakistan or saudi or iran?

No,that means they are doing something right.

And YOUR opinion is SO important. HAHAHAHAHA !!!! This is a stupid forum, nothing more. Don't take yourself SO seriously, like you know something. Let Europe pay. Why should I care. Europe gets 30 % of their gas through Ukrainian pipelines, we don't.:usflag:

Europe can hardly keep their PIGS afloat. I wonder how they are gonna pay for the US's Ukrainian adventure.

Let Europe. Why should I care. Europe gets 30 % of their gas through Ukrainian pipelines, we don't.:usflag:

Again you seem to think your opinions matter or that your opinions reflect US foreign policy. I can tell you why you should care, because it will be your tax dollars that go to Russia to pay for Ukraine's debt. Again, who is getting hosed?

Obama threw Canada under the bus by blocking the Keystone. He'll regret doing this. Canada has sold a huge chunk of its tarsands to China.

Again you seem to think your opinions matter or that your opinions reflect US foreign policy. I can tell you why you should care, because it will be your tax dollars that go to Russia to pay for Ukraine's debt. Again, who is getting hosed?

We might toss Ukraine a few bucks, but we won't be picking up the gas bill. And I'm sorry, I forgot how much weight your opinion carries in your world.:bunny:

The Obama threw Canada under the bus by blocking the Keystone. He'll regret doing this.

Keystone is coming after the mid-term elections. :usflag:

Why will the US pay Russia?

What are u writing man?
Who cares which party comes to power there?

Americans are atleast happy and content,can u say that about india or pakistan or saudi or iran?

No,that means they are doing something right.

Based on what do you think they're happy ? Their Hollywood movies ? or TV Shows ?

Happiness is not always about money and economy . Its about safety .

Yes , Its safety that brings everything and makes our lives beautiful . And if you take a look in our region and it's history in the past 200 years , You'll get why our peoples don't have a happy life and live in bad condition .

We might toss Ukraine a few bucks, but we won't be picking up the gas bill. And I'm sorry, I forgot how much weight your opinion carries in your world.:bunny:

The US pays Israel billions of dollars a year not to mention the billions that have gone to countries like Pakistan and Egypt. The US does this to keep those countries in its sphere of influence. Ukraine is arguably strategically more important to the US and NATO then any of the other countries the US has been throwing money at. Yes, the US will pick up a large chunk of Ukraine's debt.

Based on what do you think they're happy ? Their Hollywood movies ? or TV Shows ?

Happiness is not always about money and economy . Its about safety .

Yes , Its safety that brings everything and makes our lives beautiful . And if you take a look in our region and it's history in the past 200 years , You'll get why our peoples don't have a happy life and live in bad condition .

Exactly and usa is way more safer than us in any respect possible.

The US pays Israel billions of dollars a year not to mention the billions that have gone to countries like Pakistan and Egypt. The US does this to keep those countries in its sphere of influence. Ukraine is arguably strategically more important to the US and NATO then any of the other countries the US has been throwing money at. Yes, the US will pick up a large chunk of Ukraine's debt.

And what paradise are You from, Narnia ?

Why will the US pay Russia?

For Ukraine's gas debt. Do you believe that that all of the US politicians and Jo Biden's visit is only for moral support? The US throws billions of dollars to countries just to keep those countries in its sphere of influence. Ukraine is strategically for more important to the US and NATO then Pakistan or Egypt which the US has been bribing for years. US and NATO has been aggressively and relentlessly pushing closer to Russian borders, they have turned Russian allies or neutral countries against Russia. Case in point, the US and NATO will throw their own families under the bus just to sway Ukraine against Russia and set up a military presents within Ukraine's border. This is one of the main reason Putin took Crimea.

And what paradise are You from, Narnia ?

Talk like and adult and address my points with meaningful argument that has some reality, otherwise don't wast my time with childish off topic post. Thank you.

For Ukraine's gas debt. Do you believe that that all of the US politicians and Jo Biden's visit is only for moral support? The US throws billions of dollars to countries just to keep those countries in its sphere of influence. Ukraine is strategically for more important to the US and NATO then Pakistan or Egypt which the US has been bribing for years. US and NATO has been aggressively and relentlessly pushing closer to Russian borders, they have turned Russian allies or neutral countries against Russia. Case in point, the US and NATO will throw their own families under the bus just to sway Ukraine against Russia and set up a military presents within Ukraine's border. This is one of the main reason Putin took Crimea.

Talk like and adult and address my points with meaningful argument that has some reality, otherwise don't wast my time with childish off topic post. Thank you.

To embarrassed to post your flags ? I see. Talking about 'off topic', have you noticed exactly WHAT the 'topic' is ? :woot:

To embarrassed to post your flags ? I see. Talking about 'off topic', have you noticed exactly WHAT the 'topic' is ? :woot:

My flags were deleted when the forum underwent changes and i have been too lazy to reactivate. As for the topic, i know the topic, do you? Because as i recall last time you were talking about Narnia.

Back
Top Bottom