What's new

Fear pervades China's Uighurs

☪☪☪☪;933266 said:
The fact is it is China's Internal problem.It is upto them to solve it.Please come back when Xianjang/Tibet becomes disputed.Until then you all people are trying to support terrorists in China.Truthseeker you are an American christian terrorist for seeking unrest in China.

What a Hypocrisy

1. If its china's internal problem then why you people post and fell happy about Maoist/Khalistan/LTTE and what not. If there are some its India's internal problems. What you have to do with it??????

2. Why are you dragging Christians into it what the religion of poster has to do with it???????

3. How can you personnel attack a member and call him terrorist.

☪☪☪☪;933266 said:
The fact is it is China's Internal problem.It is upto them to solve it.Please come back when Xianjang/Tibet becomes disputed.Until then you all people are trying to support terrorists in China.Truthseeker you are an American christian terrorist for seeking unrest in China.

:rofl::rofl: Poor old chap..what kind of accusation he has to face :rofl::rofl: ..

And bravo all of a sudden you began to distingush between internal problems and external problems..i am sure that you guys will keep this wisdom when commenting on internal matter of other countries...

What a Hypocrisy

1. If its china's internal problem then why you people post and fell happy about Maoist/Khalistan/LTTE and what not. If there are some its India's internal problems. What you have to do with it??????

2. Why are you dragging Christians into it what the religion of poster has to do with it???????

3. How can you personnel attack a member and call him terrorist.
1)Purely Political because you are enemy.We don't do it out of some moral thing just as you supported Mukhti Bahini terrorists in 1971 and crossed International Border of Pakistan.
2)Actually after having read Truthseeker posts i have no doubt he is right wing religious nut.
3)Just as you accuse other Pakistani Members and it's not a personal attack.China is trying to control unrest but you'd people like more unrest hence supporting terrorism in China.

☪☪☪☪;933291 said:
2)Actually after having read Truthseeker posts i have no doubt he is right wing religious nut.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My 96-year old mother wishes that I was religious. She's given up on that. Right-wing? maybe somewhat right of center. A nut? Perhaps, else why would I waste my time answering someone with the stupidest name?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My 96-year old mother wishes that I was religious. She's given up on that. Right-wing? maybe somewhat right of center. A nut? Perhaps, else why would I waste my time answering someone with the stupidest name?
Do you even know my name?You may not be a conservative but certainly you are right winger republican nazi like Glenn Beck

oh really ?

when muslims are killed in India,its an issue for the entire islamic society all over the world including pakistan..and the Pakistani members dont miss any opportunity to criticise the Indians and its Govt.. and same with israel...why arent you or any pakistani members criticising these Chinese now ?? just because you dont want to piss off your master ?? what double standards :disagree:

How dare you make sense with your post. Don't you know talking sense is not allowed when bashing India. :hitwall:

Ugher i believe should have negotiated the greviences not damonstrated and condone violance. now all those hans who have come to settle in Ugher areas is a fact of life and to oppose it by violance is not a right way in my openion,

so u r talking about the negotiation of a suppresed with the powerful cpc

when a han is overtaking someone's other land,violence is not an option

but when it is an israeli it is the only option(according to u israel is palying with the islamic land)

The stand of Muslim countries with respect to China is amazing.

Read this: Teacher and 37 students detained for reading Koran in China

The Uighur Muslim situation is far worst than Muslim situation in Palestine or any other places where Muslims are supposed to be oppressed. But, Muslim Ummah, their new leader Turkey or the brother-in-arms Pakistan will speak nothing against China. Is it because of Ummah's Cowardice or Ummah's decision to sacrifice their Uighur brothers in exchange of few missiles, nukes ?

The stand of Muslim countries with respect to China is amazing.

Read this: Teacher and 37 students detained for reading Koran in China

The Uighur Muslim situation is far worst than Muslim situation in Palestine or any other places where Muslims are supposed to be oppressed. But, Muslim Ummah, their new leader Turkey or the brother-in-arms Pakistan will speak nothing against China. Is it because of Ummah's Cowardice or Ummah's decision to sacrifice their Uighur brothers in exchange of few missiles, nukes ?

Yeah, dig up some 2005 old so-called news from a so-called unknown web site thats already close down in 2005. Nice try:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom