What's new

Fear of PAF Brings Out SU-30 Decoys

looks like decoy made out of cardboard :lol: and rest painted on bloody runway. This is some high tech stuff from indian air force. In this day and age where ECM are deployed to spoof even satellites they are painting runways :rofl:.
These creatures belong on another planet, last time they even covered up the Taj Mahal, i mean why would PAF want to destroy a Muslim Monument or how difficult it would be to locate it.

2-o0lxY1Fy4RoFAuF9UxrnNrGyliZnSwF29iICDzWqI.jpg

I remember at the very first Ideas exhibition in 2000 a Pakistani company Integrated Dynamics displayed ground decoys. As per brochure these ground decoys could move and had lights to simulated real aircraft, there was talk of export to Saudi Arabia of Tornado and F-15 ground decoys.

This was 18-19 years ago so a lot of progress would have been made by then and probably not disclosing these things in open anymore.

These creatures belong on another planet, last time they even covered up the Taj Mahal, i mean why would PAF want to destroy a Muslim Monument or how difficult it would be to locate it.

Maybe because Paf bombed Agra Air Base during 1971 war.Poor guys thought we might bomb Taj as well.
Here's a painting by Hussaini :

20190518_145341.jpg

And just last year they wanted to tear it down to build a hindu temple :lol:. They are a bunch of bloody clowns.

I wonder how would they cover statue of patel next time. I am pretty sure PAF would want to JAM an AIM20 up that patel for fun :rofl:.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/india-world-tallest-statue-opens/index.html

This is reportedly IAF Station Sirsa in the Indian state of Haryana, bordering Punjab and Rajasthan, where earlier during heightened hostilities with Pakistan, the IAF deployed decoys of it's front line combat aircraft the SU-30MKI to draw any PAF attacks.

View attachment 560659
Why need decoys ... When ur jet can dodge the missiles ... :D

I know but one Pakistani member above said Pakistan used the F-86 sabre decoys, IAF bombed them and real sabres took off and fought. My question is if the runway is damaged because of a hit on the decoy, how will the real fighters take off?
not parked on the runway are they

are decoys like these really effective in today's warfare. google imagery is available to every one having a computer or a smart phone. military has access to better better updated software. they can easily identify the decoys during the planning phase and plan accordingly. secondly in during war time most of the planes are parked in pens and not in the open. IAF made this mistake of parking the jets in the open in 65 and learnt the lessons. i googled modt of the air bases of paf and hardly found one or two jets parked in the open. decoys at peshawar base consisted of a5s and f-6s and could be easily identified. those jets looked more real then this decoy of su 30 but even then indians can plan accordingly after watching google images of any paf base.

Back
Top Bottom