What's new

Fear of PAF Brings Out SU-30 Decoys

it would be great if we bomb taj mahal . :) . it will hit imdian tourism industry .
It would be great if we bomb your dumb monstrous arse. For your sake and that of our country, I hope you're a 16 year old.

Last edited:
IAF is truly the master of protecting airfields succesfully since 1970. Such highly accurate decoys show the reason why IAF was so successful in protecting assets on ground in 1971.
As per PAF's own officer Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail's new book released in 2017, IAF lost only two fighter jets in the ground to PAF air attack during whole 1971 war (1 Marut & 1 obsolete Vampire trainer).
Whereas in same war, PAF lost 6 F-86F (5 in a single raid on Murid), 1 RB-57B, 1 L-23F (USAF) as well as one PAA Mi-8 in Tejgaon to IAF raids.
Tu ab bhi hamre officers ki bat mano na k apka mighty su 30 mki bhi thok diya gya hai
As typical indian what ever is in your faver it is right and else wrong hai na?

Buri baat.
Aisa nahi kahtee. Modi ka seena 56 ka hai, tum kis cheez ki baat kar rahe ho!! Explain yourself.
Jo tussi samjh rahe ho imran sir usi ki bat kr rahe hain confuse na hon :partay:

Such highly accurate
decoy.PNG.png
andhay to nahi kahi, kidhr se highly accurate LOL.:omghaha:

IAF is truly the master of protecting airfields succesfully since 1970. Such highly accurate decoys show the reason why IAF was so successful in protecting assets on ground in 1971.
As per PAF's own officer Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail's new book released in 2017, IAF lost only two fighter jets in the ground to PAF air attack during whole 1971 war (1 Marut & 1 obsolete Vampire trainer).
Whereas in same war, PAF lost 6 F-86F (5 in a single raid on Murid), 1 RB-57B, 1 L-23F (USAF) as well as one PAA Mi-8 in Tejgaon to IAF raids.

You guys are so much brainwashed. No wonder why you guys consider your country a Supa pawa.

India, a pathetic country and its pathetic and coward forces a joke all over the world lolz lmao.

I know but one Pakistani member above said Pakistan used the F-86 sabre decoys, IAF bombed them and real sabres took off and fought. My question is if the runway is damaged because of a hit on the decoy, how will the real fighters take off?

To hit stationary Sabre's you won't waste bombs. You'll just use your cannons/machine guns. You're talking about an era of point and shoot warfare and not smart munitions and missiles...

Try to do that when you're doing 900Kmph.

lol

And I'm sure some one will be acquiring those targets from the air?
Those decoys are only good if they can fool recon flights/drones/satellites. A fighter in the air would already have their targets chosen for them.
Besides, these decoys are super useless in the modern warfare. No one shoots the stationary aircraft with cannon fire anymore but with bombs and missiles and those blow up half your airfield. Even if you safe a few Fighter Jets, your airfield and base operations are done for several days if not weeks.

Going just a little bit off the topic here. I just scrolled over Faisal base and in comparison I found too many aircrafts and choppers outside, with too few shelters.

Back
Top Bottom