What's new

Fear of PAF Brings Out SU-30 Decoys

Our jets can dodge missiles but only when flying. Jets staying on ground can't dodge anything. Even f35 on ground is as bad as MiG21 on ground

Yes they dodge the missiles real well, just like they did in Feb? when your two fighters went down and your Bollywood pilot was taken in lol hahaha.

These Su30MKI decoys or fake clones are useless nowadays, it is very clear to see and detect them in the age of FLIR, SOW and LTD, high class imagery.

Our jets can dodge missiles but only when flying. Jets staying on ground can't dodge anything. Even f35 on ground is as bad as MiG21 on ground
Are are you underestimating the power of SU-30 on purpose or is the above statement also a decoy.

what makes you think the decoy is to draw a Pakistani attack ?
My guess is it is to fool enemy reconnaissance satellites
That image is off google earth and it fooled no one. That is commercial imagery which is less clear versus a military satellite.

This is a good decoy
0*xgQc_PZOp0t0AbWZ.jpg

What is built on the IAF airfield is a pathetic decoy and the base commander should get a scolding for shoddy supervision and poor workmanship

That image is off google earth and it fooled no one. That is commercial imagery which is less clear versus a military satellite.

This is a good decoy
0*xgQc_PZOp0t0AbWZ.jpg

What is built on the IAF airfield is a pathetic decoy and the base commander should get a scolding for shoddy supervision and poor workmanship

this ain't a satellite image

this ain't a satellite image
An apt conclusion watson, but the idea was to show the accuracy of the decoy and how even in commercial imagery like google earth it would be mistaken for the real deal and not bad woodwork as is in the case of the IAF’s “decoy”

I once saw HIT people converting an old t series tank (acting as a symbolic gate guardian) to look like an Al-zarrar ( not an actual conversion).

They changed the turret shape by welding hollow metal plates and fake ERA plates.

It looked just like an actual Al-zarrar conversion once they were done with it.

I would have been fooled had they not spent more than a week working on it.

Another time in another place I saw an actual TEL painted in civilian scheme with corporate branding.

That was more than a decade ago. I am sure they have improved their game by now.

This is reportedly IAF Station Sirsa in the Indian state of Haryana, bordering Punjab and Rajasthan, where earlier during heightened hostilities with Pakistan, the IAF deployed decoys of it's front line combat aircraft the SU-30MKI to draw any PAF attacks.

View attachment 560659
what type of chootia gadhaas are these indians man, can't even make a half decent decoy!!! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom