What's new

Fear and loathing in House of Saud

The main source of problem for middle east has always been ultra conservative attitudes from each and every side... it is time to make middle east a better place for everyone by allowing moderate forces to bring peace and stability for all ethnical and religious people and countries in the region...or am I wrong?

No you're right, but this would only work after Iran minds it's own business and stop it's terrorism as well as it's nuclear ambitions.

LOl. You guys are really desperate arent you? to be in the good books of the SATAN(that was the word used by iranians for USA right?). Willing to befriend the devil himself. Wow! And so many in the muslim world admired Iran for standing up to the devil. And here you guys are desperate to become USA's friend.

We can have neutral relationship with the west. Muslim world might admire us, but the same muslim world is either friend or puppet of western countries and they have no sanctions. They will also not give us Iranians free medicines or cash when we are in trouble.

One thing the westerners today know about Iranian mentality is that we decide our own strategy and tactics. With this fact and knowledge, the west could start having ties with Iran. By this Iran could balance Russia and China. It's a fact that some countries are benefiting from a sanctioned Iran.

However few things need to be done by Iran also, like leaving the war of cousins (sunni/FSA palestinians-Israel) for themselves to fight and take a neutral position. Supporting shia alliance is ok as long as it is self-defence. Ending stupid islamist ideology in Iran that destroyed our potentials in the past 33 years and starting to focus on Iranian ideology and Iranian progress. This is the reality and if they dont adapt to these facts they will go bankrupt.

They want to keep helping shia? dress a suit and tie and even help al-qaeda like Erdogan does, no one will stop you or condemn you. The westerners are used to support terrorism and their allies funded taliban and al-qaeda and the madrassas for the salafist ideology. Now I'm not saying helping Shia means terrorism because I don't consider hezbollah (which has no problem with atheist, christians) as terrorist organisation like al-nusra or ISIS. What I mean is that you can help any group you like as long as you have ties with the west.

The Mullah thinks he can save islam and islamism only by putting a black goodyear or michellin tire on his head and by cutting few arms and fingers here and there.

These clerics are strange creatures, like leeches they will not leave easy because out of nothing they suddenly became rich and powerful (1979). And now every normal thing that Iran wants should take 3 steps instead of 1. In other words, todays Iranians are victim of American policies (coup of 1953) and the stupid mullahs.

Today the bastard Americans are having financial troubles, their soldiers were killed and wounded and Iran lost its enemies (saddam, taliban) and hopefully their troubles worsen IF they don't change their behaviour. The other thing that should happen internally is the war on mullaism/clericism inside Iran, by this I mean an ideological war that the Iranians can win easily. You can see that their power is nowhere near what they had in 1979 or begin of the 80s.

No you're right, but this would only work after Iran minds it's own business and stop it's terrorism as well as it's nuclear ambitions.
The nuclear ambition is peaceful according to NPT that Iran signed and I dont think Iran will ever give this nuclear program up. About minding own business I don't know what u mean (I think you don't mean that Iran should end its influence while other countries dont?!) and finally which terrorism are u talking about?

The best Iran can hope for is cessation of hostilities and that too after Iran gives up its Nuclear Dreams and promises to behave itself. There will never be an environment of Trust and Bonhomie between the US and Iranian Mullahs.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but if you think the US would ditch the gulfies for Iran; you are deeply mistaken.

The west have just realized that it would be impossible to attack Iran after their big blunder in Syria Now they are trying to "ease" the tensions since they had to rule out the military option for Iran. That does not mean they are planning to become friends.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but if you think the US would ditch the gulfies for Iran; you are deeply mistaken.

The west have just realized that it would be impossible to attack Iran after their big blunder in Syria Now they are trying to "ease" the tensions since they had to rule out the military option for Iran. That does not mean they are planning to become friends.
If they attack Iran they will be bankrupt. However we are not talking about friendship or ditching gulfies for us.
We are talking about being able to have ties without sanctions. We dont need American babysitters or protectors and our foreign policy will stay independent, whatever US might think about it.

The nuclear ambition is peaceful according to NPT that Iran signed and I dont think Iran will ever give this nuclear program up. About minding own business I don't know what u mean (I think you don't mean that Iran should end its influence while other countries dont?!) and finally which terrorism are u talking about?

You call it influence, the world call it terrorism. And until you understand that it's terrorism and stop it, I don't think your situation could change.

The US chose to not attack Bashar for regional countries good as there will be WMD disarmament without shooting a single bullet nor having casualties. After Bashar loses his WMD, he will be defenseless toward any outer attack.

You obviously dont undestand how obsolete binary chemical weapons are in modern warfare. Do you have any military experience?

The US chose to not attack Bashar for regional countries good as there will be WMD disarmament without shooting a

single bullet nor having casualties. After Bashar loses his WMD, he will be defenseless toward any outer attack.

You obviously dont undestand how obsolete binary chemical weapons are in modern warfare. Do you have any military experience?

No I don't, but I don't have to have a military experience to understand that chemical weapon is fatal on civilians in masses.

Nobody care about your coward nations you are the one who started war against iran in 1980 my father was 20 when war started and 28 he killed many of your Baathist friends like gouts intel your saddam beg for ceasefire

Nobody care about your coward nations you are the one who started war against iran in 1980 my father was 20 when war started and 28 he killed many of your Baathist friends like gouts intel your saddam beg for ceasefire

Because Khomeini was innocent ? He did not want to export the "islamic rev" to his western neighbor ?
90% of the soldiers were not baathists, not everyone cares about politics.

If they attack Iran they will be bankrupt. However we are not talking about friendship or ditching gulfies for us.
We are talking about being able to have ties without sanctions. We dont need American babysitters or protectors and our foreign policy will stay independent, whatever US might think about it.

Well it's not only about going bankrupt, the fact that they will face an actual army rather than a shattered government should be put into consideration.

Hezbollah, which is a small proxy with limited funding, weapons and manpower put Israel in its place. So one could only imagine the losses if the US decides to invade Iran.

Removing the sanctions would a perfect outcome. But as long as Iran stands in Israel's way that will most probably won't happen. The US wants to see the entire world kneel down before it. A "control or destroy" ideology. If Iran wants to please the US, they must disarm Hezbollah and keep quite about any Israeli Hostilities against Lebanon. Israel in turn wants Lebanon to be busy with civil war so they could expand their territory. Just as they did during he civil war before Hezbollah was formed. Israel cannot do this right now because Hezbollah is to strong. A few years back saad Hariri attempted to test Hezbollah's strength by sending his mafias into the university and assaulting the Shia students. When the shia protests against the assault grew and clashes occurred, Hezbollah managed to surround and take control Beirut in just 4 hours.

the support for the Syrian regime which is hostile to Israel and supplies Hezbollah with weapons and intelligence must also be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom