What's new

FC soldier decapitated infront of his son by TTP

You are always spitting facts 💯

Thanks. But it is common sense

If TTP is still surviving despite all the drone attacks, air raids, death of its leadership, foot soldiers dying every now and then, military operations then it is because locals or a good section of locals support TTP. Locals are still joining it and recruitment is going good. Some might be against TTP but many are in support too

It is PTM dramabazi that @ziaulislam did in that post. Oh we don't support TTP. Only Pak army has imposed these guys on us

Pak army ko pagal kuttai nai kata hai apnai bandai marwa k, poorai mulk sai galiyaan kha k in lambai baalon walai chutyon ko impose rakhai gi

Funny people are comparing with Turkey. Let alone Turkey, the tribal society of Waziristan and FATA can't even be compared to middle class or lower middle class areas of Karachi or Lahore. The difference is that big

Allah in ko hidayat dai

But for now only option for Pak army is keep killing these guys daily. This is a war that we would have to fight daily without any pause. Find them. Kill them. Rinse continue. That is the way forward for now unless theses guys change their psyche

I don't want to share the graphic media because such post will likely be deleted.

But there are documented incidents (undocumented will be many folds) where they just assassinated 100% unarmed under arrest (under control) individuals who were never charged, never prosecuted, never any evidence against them shared. (some may say,,,,, but our courts this and our courts that to justify)

I just give you one sample, and no neither it's debunked nor is it false. Of course they will deny it.
These teens were all killed firing squad style.
A couple didn't die on first serving & were crying in pain, so were shot again point blank. So humane of them.
And oh, before ordering his men to shoot, the bearded "با ریش" officer in charge went to each one of victims and asked each to recite "پہلا کلمہ".
"پہلا کلمہ آتا ھے"
"
پہلا کلمہ سناؤ"

So kind of him to give teens a chance to refresh their eeman before meeting Creator. And what a criteria to decide when to take lives away.
Reminds me of Daesh video where perp asked 3 truck drivers to say (sunni) Azaan, before executing them because they couldn't recite sunni azan properly.

View attachment 903612
View attachment 903613

View attachment 903611

Pakistani members, go memorize your kalima & azaan & national anthem & Surah Ikhlaas properly, who knows someday someone may ask you to recite those as a criteria to decide whether you deserve to live or not.
Sir! surely when military operation takes place, we have this kind of mishaps. The point is we must have a system where post war we can investigate, judge and accept our mistakes/shortcomings and compensate the affectees. It is bound to happen as in military ops, we give judge, jury and executioner rights to army.

The thing is Army/law enforcement agencies exercise these powers but never bear accountability. This behaviour needs a change. They brush it under the rug by false reports, subduing proceedings and completely burying the topics. We lost East.P and Kargil etc but no one is blamed.

Though, it is criminal that in normal days law agencies get away after such incidents. Like in the case of Sahiwal incident. Not a military op zone. They killed the children and parent and yet no one was blamed. No compensation and no heads to roll or punishment.

Sir! surely when military operation takes place, we have this kind of mishaps. The point is we must have a system where post war we can investigate, judge and accept our mistakes/shortcomings and compensate the affectees. It is bound to happen as in military ops, we give judge, jury and executioner rights to army.

The thing is Army/law enforcement agencies exercise these powers but never bear accountability. This behaviour needs a change. They brush it under the rug by false reports, subduing proceedings and completely burying the topics. We lost East.P and Kargil etc but no one is blamed.

Though, it is criminal that in normal days law agencies get away after such incidents. Like in the case of Sahiwal incident. Not a military op zone. They killed the children and parent and yet no one was blamed. No compensation and no heads to roll or punishment.
Sahiwal is pretty much police being way too trigger happy and opening fire without having barely enough information, and then perpetrators being protected as there's no real system of accountability, things like this can be improved with better training and rule of law.

The thing about the army is unfortunately quite a common insurgency tactic that has been used by many countries. When it gets to the level of high-level militancy and war, morality is thrown out the window and no one ever follows it. It might be heartless but in my opinion I think it's unavoidable if you actually want effective ways of tackling the issue.

When it gets to the level of high-level militancy and war, morality is thrown out the window and no one ever follows it. It might be heartless but in my opinion I think it's unavoidable if you actually want effective ways of tackling the issue.
This also happens. In a panic or riot or war, it is very easy to suppress morality and consciousness.
In addition, brutal force always carries the probability of mishap. Even in ancient times. You can get it from Quran. Once when Hz Sulema AS was advancing, the ant was saying to hide as horses are approaching. Another was when Queen Balqees said that war puts honourable to misery "Verily kings, when they enter a town (country), they despoil it and make the most honorable amongst its people the lowest"
Sahiwal is pretty much police being way too trigger happy and opening fire without having barely enough information,
I think CTD was involved. is that of police?

The soft spot for TTP during Imran/Bajwa's tenure has come to bite us back.

Their Indian sponsorship is now glaringly obvious, the way they've done a 180 from attacking mainland US to begging the US to support their fight against oppression, and then beheading a father in front of his child.

Copied straight from the Indian playbook, pretend you're the saviour of oppressed Kashmiri Hindus then behead a family of Kashmiri civilians and pose for a picture with them. Then when China beats your soldiers to death with a bat, you go running to the US for help.

The soft spot for TTP during Imran/Bajwa's tenure has come to bite us back.

Their Indian sponsorship is now glaringly obvious, the way they've done a 180 from attacking mainland US to begging the US to support their fight against oppression, and then beheading a father in front of his child.

Copied straight from the Indian playbook, pretend you're the saviour of oppressed Kashmiri Hindus then behead a family of Kashmiri civilians and pose for a picture with them. Then when China beats your soldiers to death with a bat, you go running to the US for help.

Absolutely.
I even reckon they may have RAW agents undercover amongst their ranks. Catching one of those scum will be utterly invaluable in exposing the Indian terror funding doctrine.

Thanks. But it is common sense

If TTP is still surviving despite all the drone attacks, air raids, death of its leadership, foot soldiers dying every now and then, military operations then it is because locals or a good section of locals support TTP. Locals are still joining it and recruitment is going good. Some might be against TTP but many are in support too

It is PTM dramabazi that @ziaulislam did in that post. Oh we don't support TTP. Only Pak army has imposed these guys on us

Pak army ko pagal kuttai nai kata hai apnai bandai marwa k, poorai mulk sai galiyaan kha k in lambai baalon walai chutyon ko impose rakhai gi

Funny people are comparing with Turkey. Let alone Turkey, the tribal society of Waziristan and FATA can't even be compared to middle class or lower middle class areas of Karachi or Lahore. The difference is that big

Allah in ko hidayat dai

But for now only option for Pak army is keep killing these guys daily. This is a war that we would have to fight daily without any pause. Find them. Kill them. Rinse continue. That is the way forward for now unless theses guys change their psyche

Fundamentally it's what everyone has to understand

It's the locals at fault

No terrorism can be sustainable without local support,

When they try to blame the military for "imposing" the TTP it's pashtun nationalist cop out for the pig ignorant population

They are two sides of the same ethnocentric coin

The afghans are a jahil kaum and you can't fix these people but for the safety of everyone we need to start clearing Pakistan of as many of these idiots as we possibly can

Okay, in order to make Collective decisions.

But tbh if my father was killed like this
I would do everything in my power to PAYBACK TTP.

Well then join the FC and make them pay. I don’t see what Shehbaz has got to do with anything, especially when he’s just an estab puppet

abhi 2 3 ghante me Mir Hafiz Vigo bheje ge.. Ap army me mutiny kra re ho..
Seriously I don't know what da f*** is wrong Pakistan Army Top command.

We are in the year 2022, we have remote operated drones, radio communication, Logistics, military technology
AND still WE FAIL to let inside our border these Moran TTP wallas who trigger happy kill our jawans & we do nothing.

Top level Pak command is serious Joke.

Take a glance at how Amreeka controls US-Mexico border petrol?

Well then join the FC and make them pay. I don’t see what Shehbaz has got to do with anything, especially when he’s just an estab puppet
Let me put this in another way,
when Imran Khan was in power
Did TTP do these things on border with Pakistan
See the big picture - everything is swinging around puppet Shabaz Sharif.
We need to have good Role PM's in order to prevent these smaller skirmishes.
Having a puppet also triggers India to encourage TTP attacks.

But needless to say, the least Pakistan can do is use Technology at these Isolated posts on Pak-afghan border.
With 1 phone call away a flying incoming drone 4-5 minutes on that isolated border post requesting help???

Seriously I don't know what da f*** is wrong Pakistan Army Top command.

Strange, that you don't know. It is as simple, as it can be. Most of them are patent Haraami, Characterless Bastards, Scoundrels, Rascals, besides being Corrupt. If a top decision maker, of a country, has these attributes; he is almost at the boundary of being traitor. That is the only problem, nothing else.

L
TTP is necessary evil for military oepratus to tell the people see we are needed.

Otherwise look at turkey and other countries who they dealth with terrorism and what we did with it
My question to you is. Who has been the greatest advocate of talks with TTP ?

Back
Top Bottom